Farm Household Production In The Presence Of Restrictions On Debt: Theory And Policy Implications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 46 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Femenia, Fabienne & Gohin, Alexandre & Carpentier, Alain, 2008.
"The decoupling of farm programs: Revisiting the wealth effect,"
108th Seminar, February 8-9, 2008, Warsaw, Poland
48107, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Fabienne Femenia & Alexandre Gohin & Alain Carpentier, 2010. "The Decoupling of Farm Programs: Revisiting the Wealth Effect," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(3), pages 836-848.
- Harris, James Michael & Blank, Steven C. & Erickson, Kenneth W. & Hallahan, Charles B., 2010. "Off-farm Income and Investments in Farm Assets: A Double Hurdle Approach," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61531, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Abdul-Salam, Yakubu & Phimister, Euan, 2014. "Modelling the Impact of Market Imperfections on Farm Household Investment in Stand-Alone Solar PV," 88th Annual Conference, April 9-11, 2014, AgroParisTech, Paris, France 169742, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Harris, James Michael & Dillard, John & Erickson, Kenneth W. & Hallahan, Charles B., 2009. "Changes in Debt Patterns and Financial Structure of Farm Businesses: A Double Hurdle Approach," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49402, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Carpentier, Alain & Gohin, Alexandre & Heinzel, Christoph, 2012. "Production Effects of Direct Payments to Active Farmers: a Microeconomic Dynamic and Stochastic Analysis," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122447, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Louis-Pascal Mahé & Hervé Guyomard, 1995. "La nouvelle instrumentation de la politique agricole commune," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 117(1), pages 15-29.
- Serra, Teresa & Zilberman, David & Goodwin, Barry K. & Hyvonen, Keijo, 2004. "Replacement Of Price Support Measures By Direct Payments In Agricultural Policies: Does This Benefit The Environment? The Effects Of The Post-1992 Cap On Pest Control In The E.U," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20043, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Bascou, Pierre & Londero, Pierluigi & Munch, Wolfgang, 2004. "Reform and Adjustment in the European Union: The 2003 Reform of the Common Agricultural Policy and Enlargement," IAPRAP\IATRC Summer Symposium, Adjusting to Domestic and International Agricultural Reform in Industrial Countries, June 6-7, 2004, Philadelphia, PA 15769, International Agricultural Policy Reform and Adjustment Project (IAPRAP).
- Rude, James, 2007. "Production Effects of the European Union’s Single Farm Payment," Working Papers 7335, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.