Introduction to "Asymmetric Information, Corporate Finance, and Investment"
In: Asymmetric Information, Corporate Finance, and Investment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 11465.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giovanni Ferri & Pierluigi Murro & Zeno Rotondi, 2010.
"Do Firm-Bank `Odd Couples' Exacerbate Credit Rationing?,"
0031, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Metodi Matematici - Università di Bari, revised Jul 2010.
- Giovanni Ferri & Pierluigi Murro, 2012. "Do Firm-Bank ``Odd Couples'' Exacerbate Credit Rationing?," Working Papers CASMEF 1207, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Karel Janda, 2011. "Credit Guarantees and Subsidies when Lender has a Market Power," Working Papers IES 2011/18, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jun 2011.
- UCHINO Taisuke, 2011. "Bank Dependence and Financial Constraints on Investment: Evidence from the corporate bond market paralysis in Japan," Discussion papers 11073, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Bo, H. & Lensink, R., 2000. "Is the investment-uncertainty relationship non-linear? : an emperical [i.e. empirical] analysis for the Netherlands," Research Report 00E44, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Hermes, Niels & Lensink, Robert, 1996. "Financial reform and information problems in capital markets: an empirical analysis of the Chilean experience, 1983-1992," Research Report 96C37, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.