Cultural Diversity, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship: Firm-level Evidence from London
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Clark University in its journal Economic Geography.
Volume (Year): 89 (2013)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Worcester, MA 01610-1477
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0013-0095
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Max Nathan, 2013.
"Top Team Demographics, Innovation and Business Performance: Findings from English Firms and Cities 2008-9,"
SERC Discussion Papers, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE
0129, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Max Nathan, 2013. "Top Team Demographics, Innovation And Business Performance: Findings From English Firms And Cities, 2008-9," ERSA conference papers ersa13p69, European Regional Science Association.
- Stephan Brunow & Bastian Stockinger, 2013. "Establishments' and Regions' Cultural Diversity as a Source of Innovation: Evidence from Germany," Norface Discussion Paper Series, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London 2013022, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Neil Lee, 2013. "Cultural Diversity, Cities and Innovation: firm Effects or City Effects?," SERC Discussion Papers, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE 0144, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Longhi, Simonetta, 2013. "Impact of cultural diversity on wages, evidence from panel data," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 797-807.
- Nathan, Max, 2013.
"The Wider Economic Impacts of High-Skilled Migrants: A Survey of the Literature,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7653, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dr Max Nathan, 2013. "The Wider Economic Impacts Of High-Skilled Migrants: A Survey Of The Literature," NIESR Discussion Papers, National Institute of Economic and Social Research 11607, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Thomas Kemeny, 2013. "Immigrant Diversity and Economic Development in Cities: A Critical Review," SERC Discussion Papers, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE 0149, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Dirk Dohse & Robert Gold, 2014. "Cultural Diversity and Economic Policy," WWWforEurope Working Papers series, WWWforEurope 64, WWWforEurope.
- Ceren Ozgen & Thomas de Graff, 2013. "Sorting out the impact of cultural diversity on innovative firms. An empirical analysis of Dutch micro-data," Norface Discussion Paper Series, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London 2013012, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Max Nathan, 2014. "The wider economic impacts of high-skilled migrants: a survey of the literature for receiving countries," IZA Journal of Migration, Springer, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 1-20, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.