Back to the Future? Understanding Change in Food Habits of Farmers' Market Customers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA) in its journal International Food and Agribusiness Management Review.
Volume (Year): 14 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
farmers' markets; food habits; Italy; Agribusiness; Consumer/Household Economics; Demand and Price Analysis; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Health Economics and Policy;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kostas Karantininis & Jesper T. Graversen, 2008. "Relational contracts and adaptation: application to a pork producer contract," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(3), pages 342-354.
- Shapiro, Carl, 1983. "Premiums for High Quality Products as Returns to Reputations," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 98(4), pages 659-79, November.
- Daniel Kahneman, 2003. "Maps of Bounded Rationality: Psychology for Behavioral Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(5), pages 1449-1475, December.
- Henk Renting & Terry K Marsden & Jo Banks, 2003. "Understanding alternative food networks: exploring the role of short food supply chains in rural development," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 35(3), pages 393-411, March.
- Carlos E. Carpio & Olga Isengildina-Massa, 2009.
"Consumer willingness to pay for locally grown products: the case of South Carolina,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(3), pages 412-426.
- Carpio, Carlos E. & Isengildina-Massa, Olga, 2008. "Consumer Willingness to Pay for Locally Grown Products: The Case of South Carolina," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6815, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Henrik Vetter & Kostas Karantininis, 2002. "Moral hazard, vertical integration, and public monitoring in credence goods," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 29(2), pages 271-279, June.
- Frenzen, Jonathan K & Davis, Harry L, 1990. " Purchasing Behavior in Embedded Markets," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(1), pages 1-12, June.
- Darby, Michael R & Karni, Edi, 1973. "Free Competition and the Optimal Amount of Fraud," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 67-88, April.
- Pascucci, Stefano, 2010. "Governance Structure, Perception and Innovation in Credence Food Transactions: The Role of Community Networks," 2010 Internatonal European Forum, February 8-12, 2010, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 100591, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Loureiro, Maria L. & Hine, Susan E., 2002. "Discovering Niche Markets: A Comparison Of Consumer Willingness To Pay For Local (Colorado Grown), Organic, And Gmo-Free Products," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 34(03), December.
- Cheryl Brown & Stacy Miller, 2008. "The Impacts of Local Markets: A Review of Research on Farmers Markets and Community Supported Agriculture (CSA)," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1298-1302.
- Gary D. Thompson, 1998. "Consumer Demand for Organic Foods: What We Know and What We Need to Know," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1113-1118.
- Owusu, Victor & Owusu Anifori, Michael, 2013. "Consumer Willingness to Pay a Premium for Organic Fruit and Vegetable in Ghana," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 16(1).
- Bonanno, A. & Cembalo, L. & Caracciolo, F. & Dentoni, D. & Pascucci, S., 2013. "Farms’ Performance and Short Supply Chains in Italy: an Econometric Analysis," 2013 Second Congress, June 6-7, 2013, Parma, Italy 149899, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Bimbo, Francesco & Viscecchia, Rosaria & Nardone, Gianluca, 2012. "Does the alternative food supply network affect the human health?," 126th Seminar, June 27-29, 2012, Capri, Italy 126060, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.