European Association of Agricultural Economists
126th Seminar, June 27-29, 2012, Capri, Italy
Contact information of European Association of Agricultural Economists:
Web page: http://www.eaae.org
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:eaa126
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
Undated material is presented at the end, although it may be more recent than other items
- 135483 Greening the CAP: the way forward
by Matthews, Alan
- 133455 Stabilization of farm income in the new risk management policy of the EU: a preliminary assessment for Italy through FADN data
by Dell'Aquila, Crescenzo & Cimino, Orlando
- 128207 Agricultural Markets and Risk Management Tools
by Goodwin, Barry K.
- 128206 The relationship between economic growth and environmental quality: the contributions of economic structure and agricultural policies
by Carillo, Felicetta & Maietta, Ornella Wanda
- 128205 The Economic Organizations of Short Supply Chains
by Fondse, Mirjam & Wubben, Emiel F.M. & Kortstee, Harry & Pascucci, Stefano
- 126988 The October 2011 Legislative Proposals for CAP Reform: A French Point of View
by Chatellier, Vincent & Guyomard, Herve
- 126222 The role of cash crop marketing contracts in the adoption of low-input practices in the presence of risk and income supports
by Ricome, Aymeric & Chaib, Karim & Ridier, Aude & Kephaliacos, Charilaos & Carpy-Goulard, Francoise
- 126221 Distributional effects and structural change induced by various CAP Pillar 1 proposals; the case of the Czech Republic
by Ratinger, Tomas & Foltyn, Ivan & Jelinek, Ladislav & Kristkova, Zuzana
- 126220 The future of grasslands and beef cattle in the Czech Republic
by Abrahamova, Miluse & Boudny, Jan & Boskova, Iveta & Foltyn, Ivan & Hruska, Martin & Prazan, Jaroslav & Ratinger, Tomas & Voltr, Vaclav
- 126219 My neighbor is a farmer. How much agriculture is there in the ENPI CBC Programmes for the Mediterranean Basin?
by Perretti, Biagio & Favia, MariaFara
- 126155 The adoption of agricultural extension policies in the Italian farms
by De Rosa, Marcello & Chiappini, Silvia
- 126139 Delivering public goods in agriculture: the cost of green payments for Italian farms
by Cardillo, Concetta & Cimino, Orlando & Henke, Roberto & Vanni, Francesco
- 126119 Service provision and social cohesion in rural areas: interaction between commuting, mobility and the residential preferences in Latvia
by Zobena, Aija & Lace, I. & Benga, Elita
- 126118 Development of clusters and international competitiveness of the agro-food sectors in the EU countries
by Figiel, Szczepan & Kuberska, Dominika & Kufel, Justyna
- 126116 EU Agricultural Systems in the new CAP perspectives
by D'Amico, Mario & Coppola, Adele & Chinnici, Gaetano & Di Vita, Giuseppe & Pappalardo, Gioacchino
- 126115 Assessing farmers' acceptance and perception of agri-environment schemes by ex-post application of the 'Theory of Planned Behaviour' - A case study in England
by Schroeder, Lilli Aline
- 126113 Creation and governance of value in agricultural cooperation: the role of policies
by Nazzaro, Concetta & Marotta, Giuseppe & Pascucci, Stefano
- 126101 The CAP after 2013: what criteria for resources allocation?
by Henke, Roberto & Monteleone, Alessandro & Pierangeli, Fabio
- 126100 The alignment of European Law in pre-candidate countries: the case of Bosnia and Herzegovina wine law
by Gaeta, Davide & Begalli, Diego & Corsinovi, Paola
- 126099 Evaluating productive and economic impacts of climate change variability on the farm sector of an irrigated Mediterranean area
by Dono, Gabriele & Cortignani, Raffaele & Giraldo, Luca & Doro, Luca & Ledda, Luigi & Pasqui, Massimiliano & Roggero, PierPaolo
- 126060 Does the alternative food supply network affect the human health?
by Bimbo, Francesco & Viscecchia, Rosaria & Nardone, Gianluca
- 126053 New tools for EU agricultural sector and rural areas. Which role for Payments for Ecosystem Services?
by Marangon, Francesco & Troiano, Stefania
- 126052 The territorial management contracts (TMC): a practical tool to reduce the risk in land resources management and to improve the multifunctionality of agriculture
by Ciani, Adriano & Boggia, Antonio & Paolotti, L. & Rocchi, L.
- 126051 Multi-system governance within the EU policy for rural development: a proposal for LAGs self-evaluation in the LEADER program
by Birolo, Linda & Secco, Laura & Da Re, Riccardo & Cesaro, Luca
- 126039 Future CAP - food security and safety are the key
by Wieliczko, Barbara
- 126032 Assessing farmers' acceptance and perception of agri-environment schemes by ex-post application of the 'Theory of Planned Behaviour' - A case study in England
by Schroeder, Lilli Aline
- 126031 Assessing agriculture-water relationships: a Pan-European multidimensional modelling approach
by Blanco, Maria & Van Doorslaer, Benjamin & Britz, Wolfgang
- 126030 Territory and innovation behaviour in agri-food firms: does rurality matter?
by Garcia Alvarez-Coque, Jose-Maria & Lopez-Garcia Usach, T. & Sanchez Garcia, M.
- 126013 An attempt to measure the economic sustainability of farm diversification
by Ascione, Elisa & Henke, Roberto & Salvioni, Cristina
- 126010 Managing Environmental Risk In Presence Of Climate Change: Evidence From Ethiopia
by Di Falco, Salvatore & Veronesi, Marcella
- 125994 On the effectiveness of mutual funds to cope with lasting market risks: The case of FMD in Brittany
by Rault, Arnaud
- 125957 Market and policy-oriented incentives to provide animal welfare: The case of tail biting
by Niemi, Jarkko K. & Sinisalo, Alina & Valros, Anna & Heinonen, Mari
- 125956 The Cost Function Structure of Dutch Dairy Farms: Effects of Quota abolition and Price Volatility
by Samson, G.S. (Sabrina) & Gardebroek, Koos & Jongeneel, Roelof A.
- 125648 Improving Measures for Targeting Agri-Environmental Payments: The Case of High Nature Value Farming
by Solovyeva, Irina & Nuppenau, Ernst-August
- 125991 Mutual insurance companies as a tool for farmer income stabilization: performance and prospects in the CAP
by Assefa, Tsion Taye & Meuwissen, Miranda P.M. & Van Asseldonk, Marcel A.P.M.