Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA)
2013 Second Congress, June 6-7, 2013, Parma, Italy
Contact information of Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA):
Web page: http://www.aieaa.org/
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:aiea13
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By downloads (last 12 months).
- 151598 How does space affect the distribution of the EU RDP funds?
by Camaioni, B. & Esposti, R. & Lobianco, A. & Pagliacci, F. & Sotte, F.
- 151597 Better communication for successful food technology development: A Delphi study
by Ragona, M. & Raley, M. & Sijtsema, S.J. & Frewer, L.J.
- 151448 Local institutions and territorial competitiveness in the case of Parmigiano Reggiano localised production system
by Arfini, Filippo & Mancini, Maria Cecilia
- 150699 Development and competitiveness of bio-economy: the response of Italian farms to the global crisis
by Broccoli, M. & Fusco, D. & Giordano, P. & Moretti, V.
- 150238 Landscape as a driver for competitiveness of Pazarjik district in Bulgaria
by Nikolov, Dimitre & Radev, Teodor & Borisov, Petar
- 150237 Agricultural landscapes as multi-scale public good and the role of the Common Agricultural Policy
by Lefebvre, Marianne & Espinosa, Maria & Gomez-y-Paloma, Sergio & Piorr, Annette & Zasada, Ingo
- 150236 What is going to change in EU rural development policies after 2013? Main implications in different national contexts
by Mantino, Francesco
- 150235 Evaluating the potential contribution of spatially differentiated payments to the efficiency of Agri-Environmental Measures: A resource allocation model for Emilia Romagna (Italy)
by Vergamini, Daniele & Raggi, Meri & Viaggi, Davide
- 149934 Network for innovation as a way to enhance competitiveness: an overview of Italian food SMEs entering networks
by Minarelli, F. & Raggi, M. & Viaggi, D.
- 149932 The coping strategies to fight against the food insecurity in the Republic of Niger
by Andres, L. & Lebailly, Ph.
- 149930 Management and overfishing problems in the High Adriatic sea and the future policy perspectives
by Severini, Nicola
- 149925 CAP reform and price transmission in the pasta chain
by Cacchiarelli, L. & Lass, D. A. & Sorrentino, A.
- 149923 Variation and links among food and energy international prices. An analysis through VAR models from 2000 to 2012
by Leucci, A. C. & Ghinoi, S. & Sgargi, D. & Wesz, V. J., Jr.
- 149921 Biotechnology and Public opinion: The results of a citizens’ jury case study
by Mora, C. & Menozzi, D. & Sogari, G. & Brennan, M. & Raley, M. & Frewer, L. J.
- 149914 Assessing the CAP influence on European farmers’ preferences towards the adoption of renewable energy production
by Giannoccaro, Giacomo & Bartolini, Fabio & Raggi, Meri & Viaggi, Davide
- 149913 A spatial econometric approach to assess the impact of RDPs agri-environmental measures on the use of Nitrogen in agriculture: the case study of Emilia-Romagna (Italy)
by Marconi, V. & Raggi, M. & Viaggi, D.
- 149912 Potential for water use right market development in Italy: social acceptability in the context of climate change
by Vollaro, M. & Zavalloni, M. & Raggi, M. & Viaggi, D.
- 149908 Green Economy and Bio-based Economics: Assessment and Critique of Their Philosophical Assumptions
by Leonardi, Emanuele
- 149906 Is the agricultural sector playing a special role against the global crisis? or is it the rural setting?
by Angelini, E. Croci & Sorana, S.
- 149903 Explaining the determinants of on-farm diversification: The case Study of Tuscany Region
by Bartolini, Fabio & Andreoli, Maria & Brunori, Gianluca
- 149900 How rural the EU RDP is? An analysis through spatial funds allocation
by Esposti, R. & Pagliacci, F. & Sotte, F. & Camaioni, B. & Lobianco, A.
- 149899 Farms’ Performance and Short Supply Chains in Italy: an Econometric Analysis
by Bonanno, A. & Cembalo, L. & Caracciolo, F. & Dentoni, D. & Pascucci, S.
- 149898 Production costs of Soft Wheat in Italy
by Tiberti, M.
- 149897 Development of Total Factor Productivity in Alpine Farming - A Malmquist index approach -
by Kantelhardt, J. & Kapfer, M. & Franzel, M. & Kirchweger, S.
- 149896 Environmental and Economic Impact of Agricultural Land Use - a Spatially Explicit DEA Approach -
by Kapfer, M. & Kantelhardt, J. & Eckstein, K. & Hübner, R.
- 149895 Pros and cons of the bioeconomy: a critical appraisal of public claims through Critical Discourse Analysis
by Sodano, V.
- 149894 The incorporation of subjective risks into choice experiments to test scenario adjustment
by Cerroni, Simone & Notaro, Sandra & Raffaelli, Roberta & Shaw, Douglass W.
- 149893 Determinants of Structural Change in the agricultural sector: An Empirical Analysis of Farm Exit in Tuscany
by Landi, Chiara & Stefani, Gianluca & Rocchi, Benedetto & Lombardi, Ginevra V. & Giampaolo, Sabina
- 149892 Child Nutritional Status in the Malawian District of Salima: A Capability Approach
by Sassi, M.
- 149891 Income polarization in Brazil, 2001-2011: A distributional analysis using PNAD data
by Clementi, F. & Schettino, F.
- 149890 Impacts of rural non-farm employment on household welfare in Pakistan
by Rakhshanda, Kousar & Awudu, Abdulai
- 149889 Food purchase for natural disaster relief: the case of Parmigiano-Reggiano sales in the aftermath of the 2012 earthquake waves
by Menozzi, D. & Finardi, C. & Davoli, U.
- 149888 Italian agri-food exports in the international arena
by Carbone, A. & Henke, R. & Pozzolo, A. F.
- 149887 Agricultural market integration: price transmission and policy intervention
by Vasciaveo, M. & Rosa, F. & Weaver, R.
- 149886 Off-farm labour participation of Italian farmers, state dependence and the CAP reform
by Corsi, A. & Salvioni, C.
- 149774 Weather variability and food consumption: Evidence from rural Uganda
by Lazzaroni, Sara
- 149773 Commodity futures markets: are they an effective price risk management tool for the European wheat supply chain ?
by Revoredo-Giha, C. & Zuppiroli, M.
- 149771 Impact of Agri-environmental Schemes on Farm Performances in five EU Member States
by Arata, L. & Sckokai, P.
- 149762 How Do Agri-Environmental Schemes (AES’s) Contribute to High Nature Value (HNV) Farmland: A Case Study in Emilia Romagna
by Signorotti, Claudio & Marconi, Valentina & Raggi, Meri & Viaggi, Davide
- 149760 A Global Wheat Market Model (GLOWMM) for the Analysis of Wheat Export Prices
by Gutierrez, L. & Piras, F.
- 149758 CAP Effects on Agricultural Investment Demand in Europe
by Guastella, G. & Moro, D. & Sckokai, P. & Veneziani, M.
- 149746 The Capitalization of Area Payment into Land Rental Prices: Micro-evidence from Italy
by Moro, D. & Guastella, G. & Sckokai, P. & Veneziani, M.