Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:telpol. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
February 2007, Volume 31, Issue 1
August 2006, Volume 30, Issue 7
- 349-367 Fixed and mobile competition in transition economies
by Vagliasindi, Maria & Güney, Izzet & Taubman, Chris
- 368-384 Mobile termination: Market power, externalities and their policy implications
by Albon, Rob & York, Richard
- 385-399 Mobile number portability in Europe
by Buehler, Stefan & Dewenter, Ralf & Haucap, Justus
- 400-419 Migration to 3G wireless broadband internet and real options: The case of an operator in India
by Tanguturi, Venkata Praveen & Harmantzis, Fotios C.
March 2006, Volume 30, Issue 2
- 80-95 Still on hold? A retrospective analysis of competitive implications of the Telecommunication Act of 1996, on its 10th year anniversary
by Atkin, David J. & Lau, Tuen-Yu & Lin, Carolyn A.
- 96-111 The broadband Internet access market: The changing role of ISPs
by van Gorp, Annemijn F. & Maitland, Carleen F. & Hanekop, Heidemarie
- 112-124 Telecommunications policy and individuals with disabilities: Issues of accessibility and social inclusion in the policy and research agenda
by Jaeger, Paul T.
- 125-135 The satellite home viewer improvement act: Price and quality impact of direct broadcast satellite companies' provision of local broadcast stations
by Clements, Michael E. & Brown, Stephen M.
- 136-148 Leveraging the EU regulatory framework to improve a layered policy model for US telecommunications markets
by Mindel, Joshua L & Sicker, Douglas C.
February 2006, Volume 30, Issue 1
December 2005, Volume 29, Issue 11
- 801-820 Spatial-historical landscapes of telecommunication network survivability
by Grubesic, Tony H. & Murray, Alan T.
- 821-830 Aux armes, citoyens: Cyber security and regulation in the United States
by Lewis, James Andrew
- 831-842 The politics of public safety communication interoperability regulation
by Mayer-Schönberger, Viktor
- 843-856 Texas 9-1-1: Emergency telecommunications and the genesis of surveillance infrastructure
by Phillips, David
- 857-874 Policy discourse and data retention: The technology politics of surveillance in the United Kingdom
by Whitley, Edgar A. & Hosein, Ian
- 875-888 Telecommunications interception in Australia: Recent trends and regulatory prospects
by Bronitt, Simon & Stellios, James
September 2005, Volume 29, Issue 8
- 577-593 Beauty contest licensing lessons from the 3G process in Sweden
by Andersson, Per & Hultén, Staffan & Valiente, Pablo
- 595-613 Lessons from broadband development in Canada, Japan, Korea and the United States
by Frieden, Rob
- 615-633 Broadband Internet access, awareness, and use: Analysis of United States household data
by Savage, Scott J. & Waldman, Donald
- 635-661 The degree of internationalization and the financial performance of European mobile network operators
by Gerpott, Torsten J. & Jakopin, Nejc M.
- 663-684 The impact of legislative change on the behavior of telecommunications carriers
by García-Murillo, Martha A. & MacInnes, Ian
August 2005, Volume 29, Issue 7
May 2005, Volume 29, Issue 4
February 2005, Volume 29, Issue 1
December 2004, Volume 28, Issue 11
March 2004, Volume 28, Issue 2
- 107-132 Patterns in global fixed and mobile telecommunications development: a cluster analysis
by Banerjee, Aniruddha & Ros, Agustin J.
- 133-144 A dynamic model of mobile telephony subscription incorporating a network effect
by Madden, Gary & Coble-Neal, Grant & Dalzell, Brian
- 145-159 The effects of customer satisfaction and switching barrier on customer loyalty in Korean mobile telecommunication services
by Kim, Moon-Koo & Park, Myeong-Cheol & Jeong, Dong-Heon
- 161-175 Flagship firms, consolidation and changing market structures within the mobile communications market
by Whalley, Jason
- 177-196 Mobile network evolution toward IMT-2000 in Korea: a techno-economic analysis
by Park, Ho-Young & Chang, Suk-Gwon
- 197-211 Economic versus technical approaches to frequency management
by Falch, Morten & Tadayoni, Reza
- 213-226 3G licensing in Hong Kong: The debate
by Yan, Xu
February 2004, Volume 28, Issue 1
- 5-22 Termination-discriminatory pricing, subscriber bandwagons, and network traffic patterns: the Taiwanese mobile phone market
by Fu, W. Wayne
- 23-42 Mobile handset subsidy policy in Korea: historical analysis and evaluation
by Kim, Han-joo & Byun, Sang-kyu & Park, Myeong-cheol
- 43-58 Internet use via mobile phone in Japan
by Ishii, Kenichi
- 59-78 Regulatory reform and performance in telecommunications: unrealized potential in the MENA countries
by Varoudakis, Aristomene & Rossotto, Carlo Maria
- 79-96 Canada, South Korea, Netherlands and Sweden: regulatory implications of the convergence of telecommunications, broadcasting and Internet services
by Wu, Irene
August 2003, Volume 27, Issue 7
December 2002, Volume 26, Issue 11
September 2001, Volume 25, Issue 8-9
August 2001, Volume 25, Issue 7
July 2001, Volume 25, Issue 6
June 2001, Volume 25, Issue 5
- 285-290 The user in the information society: changing rules of the game?
by Cattaui, Maria Livanos
- 291-313 Digital divide or digital opportunity in the Mississippi Delta region of the US
by Lentz, R. G. & Oden, Michael D.
- 315-330 A model for rural and remote information and communication technologies: a Canadian exploration
by Ramírez, Ricardo
- 331-347 Rural internet connectivity
by Strover, Sharon
- 349-371 Developing the Internet: entrepreneurship and public policy in Ireland, Singapore, Argentina, and Spain
by Guillén, Mauro F. & Suárez, Sandra L.
May 2001, Volume 25, Issue 4
April 2001, Volume 25, Issue 3
February 2001, Volume 25, Issue 1-2
- 5-20 International roaming charges: over-charging and competition law
by Sutherland, Ewan
- 21-38 TP case study: fixed-mobile interconnection in India
by Srivastava, Lara & Sinha, Sidharth
- 39-58 Should telecoms liberalisation stop at call termination?
by Crocioni*, Pietro
- 59-70 Spectrum limits and competition in mobile markets: the role of licence fees
by Gruber, Harald
- 71-100 Assessing Finland's Wireless Valley: can the pioneering continue?
by Steinbock, Dan
- 101-123 Is five too many? Simulation analysis of profitability and cost structure in the Korean mobile telephone industry
by Song, Jae-Do & Kim, Jae-Cheol
- 125-138 Competition in Korean mobile telecommunications market: business strategy and regulatory environment
by Choi, Seon-Kyou & Lee, Myeong-Ho & Chung, Gyu-Hwa
- 139-154 Growth in the "new economy": US bandwidth use and pricing across the 1990s
by Galbi, Douglas A.
November 2000, Volume 24, Issue 10-11
- 807-841 Market liberalisation and regulation in Hungary's telecommunications sector
by Xavier, Patrick
- 843-863 Toward international settlement reform: FCC benchmarks versus ITU rates
by Stanley, Kenneth B.
- 865-884 Telecommunications liberalization and regulatory governance: lessons from Latin America
by Gutierrez, Luis H. & Berg, Sanford
- 885-906 The institutional environment and effects of telecommunication privatization and market liberalization in Asia
by Singh, J. P.
- 907-927 Affordability of basic telephone service: an income distribution approach
by Milne, Claire
- 929-945 Prices for long-distance voice telephony in Germany
by Brunekreeft, Gert & Gross, Wolfgang
- 947-967 Trouble reports as an indicator of service quality: the influence of competition, technology, and regulation
by Roycroft, Trevor R. & Garcia-Murrilo, Martha
- 969-979 FCC telephone penetration-rate data: a caveat
by Garbacz, Christopher & Thompson, Herbert G.
September 2000, Volume 24, Issue 8-9
- 639-643 Investment and growth of the information infrastructure: summary results of a global survey
by Wellenius, Björn & Primo Braga, Carlos Alberto & Qiang, Christine Zhen-Wei
- 645-668 Institutional roots of post-privatisation regulatory outcomes
by Abdala, Manuel A.
- 669-698 Network decompensation and regional imbalances in rate reform processes: a case study in South America
by Goussal, Darío M. & Lezcano, María Sandra Udrízar
- 699-717 The role of competition in institutional reform of telecommunications: lessons from Sri Lanka
by Samarajiva, Rohan
- 719-730 Transformation of China's telecommunications sector: a macro perspective
by Gao, Ping & Lyytinen, Kalle
- 731-759 The WTO and China's ban on foreign investment in telecommunication services: a game-theoretic analysis
by Mueller, Milton & Lovelock, Peter
- 761-779 The effects of rural telecommunications self-development projects on local adoption of new technologies
by Ann Hollifield, C. & Donnermeyer, Joseph F. & Wolford, Gwen H. & Agunga, Robert
- 781-794 Evaluating productive efficiency in telecommunications: evidence from Greece
by Giokas, D. I. & Pentzaropoulos, G. C.
August 2000, Volume 24, Issue 6-7
- 477-487 Regulation for next-generation technologies and markets
by Arnbak, Jens
- 489-518 Access and innovation policy for the third-generation internet
by Bar, François & Cohen, Stephen & Cowhey, Peter & DeLong, Brad & Kleeman, Michael & Zysman, John
- 519-531 Protecting the global information commons
by Lukasik, Stephen J.
- 533-552 What's in a name, what's in a number: some characteristics of identifiers on electronic networks
by Rood, Hendrik
- 553-563 ICANN between technical mandate and political challenges
by Kleinwächter, Wolfgang
- 565-590 Pricing Internet services: after flat rate
by McKnight, Lee W. & Boroumand, Jahangir
- 591-611 Multiple incentive internet pricing for national academic research networks: a case study
by Apostolopoulos, Theodore & Courcoubetis, Costas & Cohen, Sandra & Psiakki, Xanthi
- 613-620 Internet metrics: using host and domain counts to map the internet
by Zook, Matthew
- 621-623 Only the lonely: internet usage and effects: A review of Internet and Society, A Preliminary Report, Norman H. Nie and Lutz Erbring, Stanford Institute for the Quantitative Study of Society, February 17, 2000
by Kalba, Kas
June 2000, Volume 24, Issue 5
May 2000, Volume 24, Issue 4
- 281-290 Closing the digital divide in rural America
by Parker, Edwin B.
- 291-304 Advanced communications policy and adoption in rural Western Australia
by Madden, Gary & Savage, Scott J. & Coble-Neal, Grant & Bloxham, Paul
- 305-321 Technical innovations, standardization and regional comparison -- a case study in mobile communications
by Kano, Sadahiko
- 323-345 The myth of market dominance: telecommunication manufacturing in Poland, Hungary and the Czech Republic -- a case study
by Sadowski, Bert M.
- 347-357 Toward improved benchmarking indicators
by Tölösi, Péter & Lajtha, György
April 2000, Volume 24, Issue 3
- 183-187 Establishing the legitimacy of new regulatory agencies
by Samarajiva, Rohan
- 189-201 Lost in the sky: the Koreasat project
by Sohn, Seunghye
- 203-221 Telecommunications technology transfer and the development of institutional infrastructure: the case of Cuba
by Séror, Ann C. & Arteaga, Juan Miguel Fach
- 223-232 Economic and technological aspects in the design of a regulatory framework for PCS markets in Colombia
by Beltrán, Fernando
- 233-252 Telecommunications privatization and tariff rebalancing: evidence from Latin America
by Ros, Agustin J. & Banerjee, Aniruddha
- 253-262 The cost of the local telecommunication network: a comparison of minimum spanning trees and the HAI model
by Dippon, Christian M. & Train, Kenneth E.
- 263-270 Indicators for bandwidth demand
by Rood, Hendrik
March 2000, Volume 24, Issue 2
February 2000, Volume 24, Issue 1
November 1999, Volume 23, Issue 10-11
- 683-686 OECD regulatory and statistical update
by Paltridge, Sam
- 687-688 A word about Internet statistics
by Rood, Hendrik
- 689-699 Mapping information industries and markets
by Houghton, John W.
- 701-718 Weaving the Western Web: explaining differences in Internet connectivity among OECD countries
by Hargittai, Eszter
- 719-740 The diffusion of interactive communication innovations and the critical mass: the adoption of telecommunications services by German banks
by Mahler, Alwin & Rogers, Everett M.
- 741-751 Impact of telecommuting on mass transit congestion: the Tokyo case
by Mitomo, Hitoshi & Jitsuzumi, Toshiya
- 753-773 Electronic money: understanding its use to increase the effectiveness of policy
by Singh, Supriya
- 775-791 Policy globalization and the "information society": a view from Canada
by Abramson, Bram Dov & Raboy, Marc
October 1999, Volume 23, Issue 9
August 1999, Volume 23, Issue 7-8
September 1999, Volume 23, Issue 6
June 1999, Volume 23, Issue 5
April 1999, Volume 23, Issue 3-4
- 217-234 The impact of ICT convergence on development in the Asian region
by Jussawalla, Meheroo
- 235-243 ICT and economic development in Taiwan: analysis of the evidence
by Wang, Eunice Hsiao-hui
- 245-260 One country, two systems: contrasting approaches to telecommunications deregulation in Hong Kong China
by Yan, Xu & Pitt, Douglas C.
- 261-276 Regulating China's Internet: convergence toward a coherent regulatory regime
by Zixiang (Alex) Tan
- 277-287 Regulating network communication in Asia: a different balancing act?
by Wang, Georgette
- 289-306 Liberalisation policy, industry structure and productivity changes in Korea's telecommunications industry
by Yoon, Chang-Ho
- 317-333 Where are the Japanese? Japanese information and communications firms in an internetworked world
by Fransman, Martin
- 335-344 APEC: steps to harmonising regional telecom policy
by Saga, Kenji
March 1999, Volume 23, Issue 2
February 1999, Volume 23, Issue 1
December 1998, Volume 22, Issue 11
November 1998, Volume 22, Issue 10