The ‘China’ question in mobile Internet standard-making: Insights from expert interviews
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Frias, Zoraida & Pérez Martínez, Jorge, 2018. "5G networks: Will technology and policy collide?," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(8), pages 612-621.
- Amitav Acharya & Antoni Estevadeordal & Louis W. Goodman, 2019. "Reshaping Global Order in the 21st Century: G‐Plus Leadership in a Multiplex World," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 27(5), pages 63-78, September.
- Puchala, Donald J. & Hopkins, Raymond F., 1982. "International regimes: lessons from inductive analysis," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(2), pages 245-275, April.
- Nye, Joseph S., 2014. "The Regime Complex for Managing Global Cyber Activities," Scholarly Articles 12308565, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Giuseppe Gabusi, 2019. "Global Standards in the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank: The Contribution of the European Members," Global Policy, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 10(4), pages 631-638, November.
- Young, Oran R., 1982. "Regime dynamics: the rise and fall of international regimes," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(2), pages 277-297, April.
- Louise Marie Hurel & Luisa Cruz Lobato, 2018. "Unpacking cyber norms: private companies as norm entrepreneurs," Journal of Cyber Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 61-76, January.
- Leonie Maria Tanczer & Irina Brass & Madeline Carr, 2018. "CSIRTs and Global Cybersecurity: How Technical Experts Support Science Diplomacy," Global Policy, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 9(S3), pages 60-66, November.
- Belli, Luca, 2015. "A heterostakeholder cooperation for sustainable internet policymaking," Internet Policy Review: Journal on Internet Regulation, Alexander von Humboldt Institute for Internet and Society (HIIG), Berlin, vol. 4(2), pages 1-21.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Radu, Roxana & Kettemann, Matthias C. & Meyer, Trisha & Shahin, Jamal, 2021. "Normfare: Norm entrepreneurship in internet governance," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(6).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Levinson, Nanette S., 2021. "Idea entrepreneurs: The United Nations Open-Ended Working Group & cybersecurity," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(6).
- Vogelsang Ingo, 2018.
"Net Neutrality Regulation: Much Ado about Nothing?,"
Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 17(3), pages 225-243, September.
- Vogelsang, Ingo, 2019. "Net neutrality regulation: Much ado about nothing?," ZEW Discussion Papers 19-023, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Kaya, Ayse & Kilby, Christopher & Kay, Jonathan, 2021. "Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank as an instrument for Chinese influence? Supplementary versus remedial multilateralism," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 145(C).
- Alexander S. Korolev & Yulia A. Belous, 2019. "Rethinking The Experience Of Building A Security Community: The Case Of Asean," HSE Working papers WP BRP 33/IR/2019, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Belli, Luca & Venturini, Jamila, 2016. "Private ordering and the rise of terms of service as cyber-regulation," Internet Policy Review: Journal on Internet Regulation, Alexander von Humboldt Institute for Internet and Society (HIIG), Berlin, vol. 5(4), pages 1-17.
- Mark T. Fliegauf, 2016. "In Cyber (Governance) We Trust," Global Policy, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 7(1), pages 79-82, February.
- Shah, Sayed Kifayat & Zhongjun, Tang, 2021. "Elaborating on the consumer’s intention–behavior gap regarding 5G technology: The moderating role of the product market-creation ability," Technology in Society, Elsevier, vol. 66(C).
- Jean-Pascal Bassino & Aurélien Faravelon & Stéphane Grumbach, 2015. "Cross-Border Data Exchanges : The Rise of Platform Economy in Asia," Post-Print hal-01245080, HAL.
- El-Moghazi, Mohamed & Whalley, Jason, 2019. "The International Radio Spectrum Management: A Regime Theory Analysis," 30th European Regional ITS Conference, Helsinki 2019 205176, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Laerte Apolinário Júnior & Felipe Jukemura, 2022. "A comparative analysis of the environmental and social policies of the AIIB and World Bank," Global Policy, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 13(5), pages 694-709, November.
- Manuel Becker, 2019. "When public principals give up control over private agents: The new independence of ICANN in internet governance," Regulation & Governance, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 13(4), pages 561-576, December.
- Vogelsang, Ingo, 2019. "Has Europe missed the endgame of telecommunications policy?," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 1-10.
- Adam Sneyd, 2014. "When Governance Gets Going: Certifying ‘Better Cotton’ and ‘Better Sugarcane’," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 45(2), pages 231-256, March.
- Veale, Michael & Brown, Ian, 2020. "Cybersecurity," LawArXiv c8p36, Center for Open Science.
- Abbott, Kenneth W. & Faude, Benjamin, 2022. "Hybrid institutional complexes in global governance," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 109882, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Zhang, Gupeng & Wang, Xiao & Duan, Hongbo & Zheng, Leven J., 2021. "How do new entrants’ pre-entry technological backgrounds impact their cross-industry innovation performances? A retrospective study of the mobile phone vendors," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 100(C).
- Tiller, Rachel & Nyman, Elizabeth, 2015. "Having the cake and eating it too: To manage or own the Svalbard Fisheries Protection Zone," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 141-148.
- Mark Zeitoun & Naho Mirumachi & Jeroen Warner, 2011. "Transboundary water interaction II: the influence of ‘soft’ power," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 159-178, May.
- Anne Egelston & Scott Cook & Tu Nguyen & Samantha Shaffer, 2019. "Networks for the Future: A Mathematical Network Analysis of the Partnership Data for Sustainable Development Goals," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(19), pages 1-13, October.
- Ronald Mitchell, 2013. "Oran Young and international institutions," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 1-14, March.
More about this item
Keywords5G; Mobile internet standards; Multistakeholderism; Global internet governance; Regime theory;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:telpol:v:45:y:2021:i:6:s0308596121000550. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.