Examining the Effect of Industry Trends and Structure on Welfare Caseloads
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Axelsen, Dan & Snarr, Hal W., 2006. "Analyzing Washington state's welfare program design, workfirst," MPRA Paper 37248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Susan E Mayer, 2000.
"Why Welfare Caseloads Fluctuate: A Review of Research on AFDC, SSI, and the Food Stamps Program,"
Treasury Working Paper Series
00/07, New Zealand Treasury.
- Susan E. Mayer, 2000. "Why Welfare Caseloads Fluctuate: A Review of Research on AFDC, SSI, and the Food Stamps Program," JCPR Working Papers 166, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Robert F. Schoeni & Rebecca M. Blank, 2000.
"What has Welfare Reform Accomplished? Impacts on Welfare Participation, Employment, Income, Poverty, and Family Structure,"
NBER Working Papers
7627, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schoeni, R.F. & Blank, R.M., 2000. "What Has Welfare Reform Accomplished? Impacts on Welfare Participation, Employment, Income, Poverty, and Family Structure," Papers 00-02, RAND - Labor and Population Program.
- V. Joseph Hotz & John Karl Scholz, 2006. "Examining the Effect of the Earned Income Tax Credit on the Labor Market Participation of Families on Welfare," NBER Working Papers 11968, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chris M. Herbst, 2008. "Do social policy reforms have different impacts on employment and welfare use as economic conditions change?," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(4), pages 867-894.
- Rebecca M. Blank, 2002. "Evaluating Welfare Reform in the United States," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 40(4), pages 1105-1166, December.
- Harry J. Holzer & Michael A. Stoll, 2003.
"Employer Demand for Welfare Recipients by Race,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(1), pages 210-241, January.
- H. J. Holzer & M. A. Stoll, "undated". "Employer Demand for Welfare Recipients by Race," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1213-00, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Harry J. Holzer & Michael A. Stoll, 2000. "Employer Demand for Welfare Recipients By Race," JCPR Working Papers 197, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- David C Ribar, 2000. "County-Level Estimates of the Employment Prospects of Low-Skill Workers," Working Papers 00-11, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Peter R. Mueser & Christopher T. King, 2004. "Welfare and Work in the 1990s: Experiences in Six Cities," Working Papers 0409, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 20 Oct 2004.
- Luis Ayala & César Pérez, 2005.
"Macroeconomic conditions, institutional factors and demographic structure: What causes welfare caseloads?,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 18(3), pages 563-581, September.
- Luis Ayala & César Pérez, "undated". "Macroeconomic Conditions, Institutional Factors And Demographic Structure: What Causes Welfare Caseloads?," Working Papers 2-03, Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
- Brian C. Hill & Matthew N. Murray, 2008. "Interactions Between Welfare Caseloads And Local Labor Markets," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 26(4), pages 539-554, October.
- repec:taf:rrpaxx:v:12:y:2007:i:1:p:105-117 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert A. Moffitt, 2003.
"The Temporary Assistance for Needy Families Program,"
NBER Chapters,in: Means-Tested Transfer Programs in the United States, pages 291-364
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Moffitt, 2001. "The Temporary Assistance for Needy Families Program," Economics Working Paper Archive 463, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Robert Moffitt, 2002. "The Temporary Assistance for Needy Families Program," NBER Working Papers 8749, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James P. Ziliak & David N. Figlio, 2000. "Geographic Differences in AFDC and Food Stamp Caseloads in the Welfare Reform Era," JCPR Working Papers 180, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Dan Black & Terra McKinnish, 2002.
"Are We Understanding the Impact of Economic Conditions on Welfare Rolls?,"
Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE),
Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School, vol. 5(4), pages 489-505, December.
- Dan A. Black & Terra G. McKinnish & Seth G.Sanders, 2000. "Are We Understating the Impact of Economic Conditions on Welfare Rolls?," Center for Policy Research Policy Briefs 18, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- J. P. Ziliak & C. Gundersen & D. N. Figlio, "undated". "Welfare Reform and Food Stamp Caseload Dynamics," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1215-00, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Chris Herbst & David Stevens, 2010. "The Impact of Local Labor Market Conditions on Work and Welfare Decisions: Revisiting an Old Question Using New Data," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 29(4), pages 453-479, August.
- Jeffrey Grogger & Steven Haider & Jacob Klerman & Elizabeth Roth, 2003. "The Relationship Between the Economy and the Welfare Caseload: A Dynamic Approach," Working Papers 03-06, RAND Corporation.
- Corrado Andini, 2005. "Unemployment and Welfare Participation in a Structural VAR: Rethinking the 1990s in the United States (Revised)," HEW 0501005, EconWPA.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2002. "Instrumental Variable Estimates of the Labor Market Spillover Effects of Welfare Reform," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 02-78, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Black, Dan A. & McKinnish, Terra G. & Sanders, Seth G., 2003. "Does the availability of high-wage jobs for low-skilled men affect welfare expenditures? Evidence from shocks to the steel and coal industries," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(9-10), pages 1921-1942, September.
- Frank Howell, 2000. "Prospects for 'Job Matching' in the Welfare-to-Work Transition: Labor Market Capacity for Sustaining the Absorption of Mississippi's TANF Recipients," JCPR Working Papers 202, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Jacob A. Klerman & Steven J. Haider, 2001. "A Stock-Flow Analysis of the Welfare Caseload: Insights from California Economic Conditions," Working Papers 01-02, RAND Corporation.
- Nancy E. Reichman & Julien O. Teitler & Irwin Garfinkel & Sara McLanahan, 2002. "The Role of Welfare in New Parents' Lives," Working Papers 962, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Research on Child Wellbeing..
- Swindell, James W., Jr. & Martin, Steven W. & Reinschmiedt, Lynn L. & Hudson, Darren, 1999. "Demand For Tanf In Mississippi," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21680, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Davis, Elizabeth E. & Weber, Bruce A., 1999. "Employment And Earnings Of The Working Poor In Rural And Urban Labor Markets," 1999 Annual Meeting, July 11-14, 1999, Fargo, ND 35665, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Mark Henry & Willis Lewis & Lynn Reinschmiedt & Darren Hudson, 2000. "Reducing Food Stamp and Welfare Caseloads in the South: Are Rural Areas Less Likely to Succeed Than Urban Centers?," JCPR Working Papers 188, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.