Imperfections in the Capital Market
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kris J. Mitchener & Mari Ohnuki, 2008. "Institutions, Competition, and Capital Market Integration in Japan," NBER Working Papers 14090, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wu, Feng & Guan, Zhengfei, 2008. "Farm Capital Structure Choice under Credit Constraint: Theory and Application," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6130, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- von Kalckreuth, Ulf & Murphy, Emma, 2005.
"Financial constraints and capacity adjustment in the United Kingdom: Evidence from a large panel of survey data,"
Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies
2005,01, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Ulf von Kalckreuth & Emma Murphy, 2005. "Financial constraints and capacity adjustment in the United Kingdom: evidence from a large panel of survey data," Bank of England working papers 260, Bank of England.
- Dorothea Schäfer & Andreas Stephan & Jenniffer Solórzano Mosquera, 2017.
"Family ownership: does it matter for funding and success of corporate innovations?,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 931-951, April.
- Dorothea Schäfer & Andreas Stephan, 2016. "Family Ownership: Does it Matter for Funding and Success of Corporate Innovations?," CERBE Working Papers wpC14, CERBE Center for Relationship Banking and Economics.
- S.M. Shafaeddin, 2004. "Who Is The Master? Who Is The Servant? Market Or Government? An Alternative Approach: Towards A Coordination System," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 175, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- David Andolfatto, 2002.
"A Theory of Inalienable Property Rights,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(2), pages 382-393, April.
- David Andolfatto, 1999. "A Theory of Inalienable Property Rights," Working Papers 99004, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Nov 1999.
- David Andolfatto, 2000. "A Theory of Inalienable Property Rights," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 110, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Hassan, M. Kabir & Farhat, Joseph & Al-Zu'Bi, Bashir, 2003.
"Dividend Signaling Hypothesis And Short-Term Asset Concentration Of Islamic Interest-Free Banking,"
Islamic Economic Studies,
The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 11, pages 2-30.
- Joseph Farhat & M. Kabir Hassan & Bashir Al-Zu'bi, 2002. "Dvidend Signaling Hypothesis and Short-Term Asset Concentration of Islamic Interest-free Banking," Working Papers 0221, Economic Research Forum, revised 18 Jul 2002.
- Zaman, Md Monowaruz, 2008. "Welfare dynamics based on a new concept of inefficient equilibrium," MPRA Paper 11303, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kei-Ichiro Inaba, 2018. "Liquidity and Pricing of Credit Default Swaps in Japan: Evidence from a Benchmark Index for Corporate Debt Claims," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 54(1), pages 111-143, August.
- Isabelle Guérin & David Vallat, 2000. "Très petites entreprises et exclusion bancaire en France : les partenariats associations-banques," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 58(3), pages 151-162.
- Abalo Kodjo, 2016. "Sustainability of Microfinance Institutions in Togo," Research Papers RP_327, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Kherallah, Mylène & Kirsten, Johann, 2001. "The new institutional economics," MSSD discussion papers 41, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kris James Mitchener & Mari Ohnuki, 2007. "Capital Market Integration in Japan," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 25(2), pages 129-154, November.
- Kauffman, Daniel, 1984. "An Evaluation of the Potential for a Market in Hog Contracts," Agricultural Economic Report Series 201342, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Marta Gancarczyk, 2009. "Ocena publicznej i prywatnej formy świadczenia usług dla przedsiębiorców w Małopolsce," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 5-6, pages 91-111.
- Mirakhor, Abbas, 1987. "Analysis of Short-Term Asset Concentration in Islamic Banking," MPRA Paper 56029, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Howard Bodenhorn, 2016.
"Two Centuries of Finance and Growth in the United States, 1790-1980,"
- Howard Bodenhorn, 2016. "Two Centuries of Finance and Growth in the United States, 1790-1980," NBER Working Papers 22652, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kherallah, Mylene & Kirsten, Johann F, 2002. "The New Institutional Economics: Applications For Agricultural Policy Research In Developing Countries," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 41(2).
- Ying, Yvonne & Rozelle, Scott & Barlow, Melinda, 1991. "Targettng Transaction Costs: An Evaluation of Investment Incentive Policies in China's Foreign Trade Zones," 1991 Annual Meeting, August 4-7, Manhattan, Kansas 271349, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- John Landon-Lane & Hugh Rockoff, 2004. "Monetary Policy and Regional Interest Rates in the United States, 1880-2002," NBER Working Papers 10924, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen Dunn, 2000. "Fundamental Uncertainty and the Firm in the Long Run," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 419-433.
- Jasman Tuyon & Zamri Ahmada, 2016. "Behavioural finance perspectives on Malaysian stock market efficiency," Borsa Istanbul Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 16(1), pages 43-61, March.
- Miguel Cárdenas Rodríguez & Ivan Haščič & Nick Johnstone & Jérôme Silva & Antoine Ferey, 2015. "Renewable Energy Policies and Private Sector Investment: Evidence from Financial Microdata," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 62(1), pages 163-188, September.
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Alejandro Micco & Ugo Panizza, 2004. "¿Debe el gobierno participar en la actividad bancaria? El papel de la banca propiedad del Estado y de la banca de fomento," Research Department Publications 4380, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Alejandro Micco & Ugo Panizza, 2004.
"Should the Government Be in the Banking Business? The Role of State-Owned and Development Banks,"
Research Department Publications
4379, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Levy Yeyati, Eduardo & Micco, Alejandro & Panizza, Ugo, 2011. "Should the Government Be in the Banking Business?: The Role of State-Owned and Development Banks," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1543, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Kamath Shyam J., 1994. "Privatization: A Market Prospect Perspective," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-52, March.
- Elmar Gerum & Sascha H. Mölls & Chunqian Shen, 2018. "Corporate governance, capital market orientation and firm performance: empirical evidence for large publicly traded German corporations," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 88(2), pages 203-252, February.
- Bullock, J. Bruce, 1981. "Research Priorities in Agricultural Marketing: A Perspective from Academia," 1981 Annual Meeting, July 26-29, Clemson, South Carolina 279377, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Bullock, J. Bruce, "undated". "Research Priorities in Agricultural Marketing," Working Papers 256563, University of Missouri Columbia, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Keith B. Leffler & Cotton M. Lindsay, 1978. "Student Discount Rates, Consumption Loans and Subsidies to Professional Training," UCLA Economics Working Papers 132, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Demir, Ayse U. & Hall, Stephen G., 2017. "Financial structure and economic development: Evidence on the view of ‘new structuralism’," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 252-259.
- Francisco, Manuela & Mascaro, Yira & Mendoza, Juan Carlos & Yaron, Jacob, 2008. "Measuring the performance and achievement of social objectives of development finance institutions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4506, The World Bank.