Citations for "Plant and Equiptment Lead Times"
by Thomas Mayer
- N. Dharmaraj & K. Vela Velupillai, 2011. "The Time-to-Build Tradition in Business Cycle Modelling," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1109, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Kenneth W Clements & Jiawei Si, 2010. "The Investment Project Pipeline Cost Escalation, Lead-Time, Success, Failure And Speed1," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 10-25, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Wen, Yi, 1998. "Investment cycles," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(7), pages 1139-1165, May.
- Sterman, John, 1987. "Misperceptions of feedback in dynamic decisionmaking," Working papers 1899-87., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Ramey, Valerie A & SHAPIRO, MATTHEW D, 1998.
University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series
qt49k7n14z, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Rangan Gupta & Lardo Stander, 2014. "Endogenous Fluctuations in an Endogenous Growth Model with Inflation Targeting," Working Papers 201432, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Jonathan N. Millar, 2005. "Gestation lags for capital, cash flows, and Tobin's Q," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-24, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Blackley, Paul R., 2000. "Sources of sectoral fluctuations in business fixed investment," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(6), pages 473-484.
- Masahiro Konno, 2002. "The Balance Curve: A Foundation of Macro-Dynamics," Macroeconomics 0202003, EconWPA.
- Jonathan N. Millar & Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel, 2013.
"Time-To-Plan Lags for Commercial Construction Projects,"
NBER Working Papers
19408, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Millar, Jonathan N. & Oliner, Stephen D. & Sichel, Daniel E., 2016. "Time-to-plan lags for commercial construction projects," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 75-89.
- Jonathan N. Millar & Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel, 2012. "Time-to plan lags for commercial construction projects," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-34, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Finn Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1980. "Time to Build and the Persistence of Unemployment," Discussion Papers 453, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Jeffrey Wurgler, 1999.
"Financial Markets And The Allocation Of Capital,"
Yale School of Management Working Papers
ysm123, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Mar 2001.
- Smolny, Werner, 1997. "Endogenous innovations in a model of the firm: Theory and empirical application for West-German manufacturing firms," Discussion Papers 39, University of Konstanz, Center for International Labor Economics (CILE).
- Jung, Yong-Gook, 2013. "An inference about the length of the time-to-build period," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 42-54.
- Saumitra, Bhaduri & Amit, Kumar, 2012. "Allocation of capital in the post liberalized regime: a case study of the Indian corporate sector," MPRA Paper 37999, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joel M. David & Hugo A. Hopenhayn & Venky Venkateswaran, 2014.
"Information, Misallocation and Aggregate Productivity,"
NBER Working Papers
20340, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joel M. David & Hugo A. Hopenhayn & Venky Venkateswaran, 2016. "Information, Misallocation, and Aggregate Productivity," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 131(2), pages 943-1005.
- Venky Venkateswaran & Hugo A. Hopenhayn & Joel David, 2014. "Information, Misallocation and Aggregate Productivity," 2014 Meeting Papers 526, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Charles Himmelberg & Alessandra del Boca & Marzio Galeotti & Paola Rota, 2005. "Investment and Time to Plan: A Comparison of Structures vs. Equipment in a Panel of Italian Firms," Working Papers 2005.54, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Altug, Sumru, 1989.
"Time-to-Build and Aggregate Fluctuations: Some New Evidence,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 30(4), pages 889-920, November.
- Sumru Altug, 1986. "Time to build and aggregate fluctuations: some new evidence," Working Papers 277, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Jakob Vesterlund Olsen & Arne Henningsen, 2011. "Investment Utilisation, Adjustment Costs, and Technical Efficiency in Danish Pig Farms," IFRO Working Paper 2011/13, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Garey Ramey & Valerie A. Ramey, 1991. "Technology Commitment and the Cost of Economic Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 3755, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bergman, Mats A. & Johansson, Per, 2000.
"Strategic Investments in the Pulp and Paper Industry: A Count Data Regression Analysis,"
Working Paper Series
536, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Bergman, Mats & Johansson, Per, 2000. "Strategic Investments in the Pulp and Paper Industry: A Count Data Regression Analysis," Umeå Economic Studies 536, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Sean Becketti, 1983. "The Persistence of Nominal Shocks in a Particular Equilibrium Model," UCLA Economics Working Papers 312, UCLA Department of Economics.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-461 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sterman, John., 1986. "Testing behavioral simulation models by direct experiment," Working papers 1752-86., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Tsoukalas, John, 2009.
"Time to Build Capital: Revisiting Investment-Cash Flow Sensitivities,"
25870, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tsoukalas, John D., 2011. "Time to build capital: Revisiting investment-cash-flow sensitivities," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1000-1016, July.
- John Tsoukalas, "undated". "Time to Build Capital: Revisiting Investment-Cashflow Sensitivities," Discussion Papers 09/05, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Tsoukalas, John, 2009. "Time to Build Capital: Revisiting Investment-Cash Flow Sensitivities," MPRA Paper 18640, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sterman, John., 1983. "A simple model of the economic long wave," Working papers 1422-83., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Bergman, Mats A. & Johansson, Per & Bergman, M.A., 2002. "Large investments in the pulp and paper industry: a count data regression analysis," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 29-52.
- Yong-gook Jung, 2013. "A new strategy to estimate time-to-build completion rates," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(2), pages 1073-1081.
- Siebert, Calvin D. & Jorgenson, Dale W., 1968. "Optimal Capital Accumulation and Corporate Investment Behavior," Scholarly Articles 3403057, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Lee, Gabriel S., 1999. "Housing Investment Dynamics, Period of Production, and Adjustment Costs," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-25, March.
- Montgomery, Michael R., 1995. "Capital complementarity, time-to-build, and the persistence of investment starts," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 187-205.
- Shah, Anwar & DEC, 1994. "The economics of research and development : how research and development capital affects production and markets and is affected by tax incentives," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1325, The World Bank.