Citations for "Exporting manufactures: Human resources, natural resources, and trade policy"
by Adrian Wood & Kersti Berge
- Block, Steven A., 2001.
"Does Africa grow differently?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 443-467, August.
- Geeta Kingdon & Justin Sandefur & Francis Teal, 2006.
"Labour Market Flexibility, Wages and Incomes in Sub‐Saharan Africa in the 1990s,"
African Development Review,
African Development Bank, vol. 18(3), pages 392-427.
- Francis Teal & Geeta Kingdon & Justin Sandefur, 2005. "Labor Market Flexibility, Wages and Incomes in sub-Saharan Africa in the 1990s," Economics Series Working Papers GPRG-WPS-030, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Owens, Trudy & Wood, Adrian, 1997. "Export-oriented industrialization through primary processing?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1453-1470, September.
- Mohsen Mehrara, Mohsen & Alhosseini, Seyedmohammadsadegh & Bahramirad, Duman, 2008. "Resource curse and institutional quality in oil countries," MPRA Paper 16456, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2009.
- Giuliani, Elisa & Pietrobelli, Carlo & Rabellotti, Roberta, 2005.
"Upgrading in Global Value Chains: Lessons from Latin American Clusters,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 549-573, April.
- Elisa Giuliani & Carlo Pietrobelli & Roberta Rabellotti, 2004. "Upgrading in global value chains: lessons from latin american clusters," Working Papers 72, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
- Mohammad Ali MORADI, . "Oil Resource Abundance, Economic Growth,and Income Distribution in Iran," EcoMod2009 21500069, EcoMod.
- Adrian Wood (ODID), . "A practical Heckscher-Ohlin model," QEH Working Papers qehwps170, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Arellano, Cristina & Bulír, Ales & Lane, Timothy & Lipschitz, Leslie, 2009.
"The dynamic implications of foreign aid and its variability,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 87-102, January.
- Timothy D. Lane & Leslie Lipschitz & Cristina Arellano & Ales Bulir, 2005. "The Dynamic Implications of Foreign Aid and its Variability," IMF Working Papers 05/119, International Monetary Fund.
- Easterly, William, 2000.
"the middle class consensus and economic development,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2346, The World Bank.
- Easterly, William, 2001. " The Middle Class Consensus and Economic Development," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 317-35, December.
- Auty, Richard M, 1998. "Mineral wealth and the economic transition: Kazakstan," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 241-249, December.
- Alam, Asad & Banerji, Arup, 2000. "Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan - a tale of two transition paths," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2472, The World Bank.
- Patrick Belser, 1998. "¿Depende el desempleo en América Latina y el Caribe de las normas laborales de Asia?," Research Department Publications 4133, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Kucera, David & Sarna, Ritash, 2004. "Child labour, education and export performance," ILO Working Papers 374235, International Labour Organization.
- Eifert, Benn & Gelb, Alan & Ramachandran, Vijaya, 2008. "The Cost of Doing Business in Africa: Evidence from Enterprise Survey Data," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 1531-1546, September.
- Angelo Antoci & Paolo Russu & Elisa Ticci, 2008.
"Distributive impact of structural change: does environmental degradation matter?,"
Working Papers - Economics
wp2008_07.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Antoci, Angelo & Russu, Paolo & Ticci, Elisa, 2009. "Distributive impact of structural change: Does environmental degradation matter?," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 266-278, December.
- Thorvaldur Gylfason, 2001.
"Nature, Power, and Growth,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
413, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jann Lay & Toman Omar Mahmoud, 2004. "Bananas, Oil, and Development: Examining the Resource Curse and Its Transmission Channels by Resource Type," Kiel Working Papers 1218, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Arne Bigsten & Paul Collier & Stefan Dercon & Marcel Fafchamps & Bernard Gauthier & Jan Willem Gunning & Anders Isaksson & Abena Oduro & Remco Oostendorp & Cathy Pattillo & Måns Söderbom & Francis Tea, 1998.
"Rates of return on physical and human capital in Africa's manufacturing sector,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
1998-12, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Bigsten, Arne, et al, 2000. "Rates of Return on Physical and Human Capital in Africa's Manufacturing Sector," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 48(4), pages 801-27, July.
- Paul Collier & Marcel Fafchamps & Francis Teal & Stefan Dercon, 1998. "Rates of return on physical and human capital in Africa`s manufacturing sector," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/1998-12, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Ibrahim Elbadawi & Taye Mengistae & Albert Zeufack, 2006. "Market access, supplier access, and Africa's manufactured exports: A firm level analysis," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 493-523.
- Antoci, Angelo & Russu, Paolo & Ticci, Elisa, 2008. "Structural change, economic growth and environmental dynamics with heterogeneous agents," MPRA Paper 13668, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sanjaya Lall, . "Turkish Performance in Exporting Manufactures: A Comparative Structural Analysis," QEH Working Papers qehwps47, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Francis Teal & MÃƒÂ¥ns SÃƒÂ¶derbom & Francis Teal, 2000. "Skills, investment and exports from manufacturing firms in Africa," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2000-08, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Elbadawi, Ibrahim & Mengistae, Taye & Zeufack, Albert, 2006. "Market access, supplier access, and Africa's manufactured exports : an analysis of the role of geography and institutions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3942, The World Bank.
- Belser, Patrick, 2000. "Vietnam - on the road to labor-intensive growth ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2389, The World Bank.
- Lall, Sanjaya, 1998. "Exports of Manufactures by Developing Countries: Emerging Patterns of Trade and Location," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(2), pages 54-73, Summer.
- Salimans, Tim, 2012. "Variable selection and functional form uncertainty in cross-country growth regressions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 171(2), pages 267-280.
- Bigsten, Arne & Durevall, Dick, 2002. "Is Globalisation Good for Africa?," Working Papers in Economics 67, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Lahimer, Noomen, 2009. "Les IDE et le triangle « Croissance-Inégalités- Pauvreté » dans les pays en voie de développement," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/5548, Paris Dauphine University.
- Reinhardt, Nola, 2000. "Back to Basics in Malaysia and Thailand: The Role of Resource-Based Exports in Their Export-Led Growth," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 57-77, January.
- Iwanow, Tomasz & Kirkpatrick, Colin, 2009. "Trade Facilitation and Manufactured Exports: Is Africa Different?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1039-1050, June.
- Patrick Belser, 1998. "Does Latin American and Caribbean Unemployment Depend on Asian Labor Standards?," Research Department Publications 4132, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Elbadawi, Ibrahim A., 1999. "Can Africa export manufactures? The role of endowment, exchange rates, and transaction costs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2120, The World Bank.
- Zaiter Lahimer, Mahjouba, 2011. "L’impact des entrées de capitaux privés sur la croissance économique dans les pays en développement," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/7670 edited by Sterdyniak, Henri.
- Kaoru Nabeshima, 2003. "Raising the quality of secondary education in East Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3140, The World Bank.