Citations for "The Dynamics of Exclusion and Fiscal Conservatism"
by Gilles Saint-Paul
- John Hassler & José V. Rodríguez Mora & Kjetil Storesletten & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2001.
"The survival of the welfare state,"
Economics Working Papers
603, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Hassler, John & Mora, Jose & Storesletten, Kjetil & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2002. "The Survival of the Welfare State," Seminar Papers 704, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Hassler, John & Mora, José V Rodríguez & Storesletten, Kjetil & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2001. "The Survival of the Welfare State," CEPR Discussion Papers 2905, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benabou, R., 1996.
96-17, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Saint-Paul, G., 1994.
"Some Political Aspects of Unemployment,"
DELTA Working Papers
94-03, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Lind, Jo Thori, 2003.
"Fractionalization and the size of government,"
21/2003, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Bénabou, Roland, 2004.
"Inequality, Technology and the Social Contract,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4741, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benabou, Roland, 2004. "Inequality, Technology, and the Social Contract," Papers 08-15-2005b, Princeton University, Research Program in Political Economy.
- Roland Benabou, 2004. "Inequality, Technology, and the Social Contract," NBER Working Papers 10371, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roland Bénabou, 2003. "Inequality, Technology, and the Social Contract," Working Papers 141, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Discussion Papers in Economics..
- Thomas Moutos & Margarita Katsimi, 2006.
"Monopoly, Inequality and Redistribution via the Public Provision of Private Goods,"
29, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Margarita Katsimi & Thomas Moutos, 2004. "Monopoly, Inequality and Redistribution via the Public Provision of Private Goods," CESifo Working Paper Series 1318, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ronald Benabou, 2002. "Human capital, technical change and the welfare state," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 465, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 1994.
"The Dynamics of Exclusion and Fiscal Conservatism,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
998, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John Hassler & Kjetil Storesletten & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2003. "Dynamic Political Choice In Macroeconomics," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 1(2-3), pages 543-552, 04/05.
- Rafael Di Tella & Juan Dubra, 2006.
"Crime and Punishment in the "American Dream","
NBER Working Papers
12641, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossmann, Volker, 2003.
"Income inequality, voting over the size of public consumption, and growth,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 265-287, June.
- Volker Grossmann, 2002. "Income Inequality, Voting Over the Size of Public Consumption, and Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 731, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bellettini, Giorgio & Berti Ceroni, Carlotta, 2007.
"Income distribution, borrowing constraints and redistributive policies,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 625-645, April.
- G. BellettiniC Berti Ceroni, 1999. "Income Distribution, Borrowing Constraints and Redistributive Policies," Working Papers 359, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Chaudhry, Azam & Garner, Phillip, 2013. "The political economy of income comparisons and economic growth," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 214-222.