Interpreting Developed Countries' Foreign Direct Investment
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad Waqas Chughtai, 2014. "Effectiveness of Foreign Direct Investment on Economic Growth in Pakistan: A Policy Perspective Approach," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 10(4), pages 159-175, August.
- Campos, Nauro F & Kinoshita, Yuko, 2002.
"Foreign Direct Investment as Technology Transferred: Some Panel Evidence from the Transition Economies,"
University of Manchester, vol. 70(3), pages 398-419, June.
- Nauro F. Campos & Yuko Kinoshita, 2002. "Foreign Direct Investment as Technology Transferred: Some Panel Evidence from the Transition Economies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 438, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Campos, Nauro F & Kinoshita, Yuko, 2002. "Foreign Direct Investment as Technology Transferred: Some Panel Evidence from the Transition Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 3417, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dutta, Nabamita & Roy, Sanjukta, 2008. "The Role of Foreign Direct Investment on Press Freedom," MPRA Paper 10185, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Jul 2008.
- César Calderón & Norman Loayza & Luis Servén, 2002. "Greenfield Fdi vs. Mergers and Acquisitions: Does the Distinction Matter?," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 173, Central Bank of Chile.
- Felipa Mello Sampayo, 2006. "The Geographic Distribution of Economic Activities of the USA Multinational Enterprises," DEGIT Conference Papers c011_040, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Nicolas Petrosky-Nadeau, "undated". "Endogenous Flows of Foreign Direct Investment and International Real Business Cycles," GSIA Working Papers 2011-E16, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Anjum Aqeel & Mohammed Nishat, 2004. "The Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 43(4), pages 651-664.
- Morris M. Kleiner & Hwikwon Ham, 2002. "Do Industrial Relations Institutions Impact Economic Outcomes?: International and U.S. State-Level Evidence," NBER Working Papers 8729, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:wsi:jeapmx:v:07:y:2005:i:04:n:s1464333205002237 is not listed on IDEAS
- Muhammad Arshad Khan, 2007.
"Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth: The Role of Domestic Financial Sector,"
2007:18, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Muhammad Arshad Khan, 2007. "Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth : The Role of Domestic Financial Sector," Finance Working Papers 22205, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Farla, Kristine & de Crombrugghe, Denis & Verspagen, Bart, 2016.
"Institutions, Foreign Direct Investment, and Domestic Investment: Crowding Out or Crowding In?,"
Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 1-9.
- Farla K. & Crombrugghe D.P.I. de & Verspagen B., 2013. "Institutions, foreign direct investment, and domestic investment : crowding out or crowding in?," MERIT Working Papers 054, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Kim, Dong-Hyeon & Lin, Shu-Chin & Suen, Yu-Bo, 2013. "Investment, trade openness and foreign direct investment: Social capability matters," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 56-69.
- Nicholas Apergis & Costantinos Katrakilidis & Nikolaos Tabakis, 2006. "Dynamic Linkages between FDI Inflows and Domestic Investment: A Panel Cointegration Approach," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 34(4), pages 385-394, December.
- Norback, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2007.
"Investment liberalization -- Why a restrictive cross-border merger policy can be counterproductive,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 366-380, July.
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2005. "Investment Liberalization - Why a Restrictive Cross-Border Merger Policy can be Counterproductive," Working Paper Series 644, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2006. "Investment Lilberalization - Why a Restrictive Cross-Border Merger Policy can be Counterproductive," Working Paper Series 666, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Patrick GEORGES & Marcel MERETTE & Yazid DISSOU, "undated". "Liberalizing Foreign Direct Investment Restrictions in Canada: A Multi-Country Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," EcoMod2008 23800043, EcoMod.
- Krishnankutty, Raveesh, 2010. "Testing the relationship between FDI inflow and out flow in India: a critical analysis," MPRA Paper 48609, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alvaro Pereira & João Jalles & Martin Andresen, 2012. "Structural change and foreign direct investment: globalization and regional economic integration," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 11(1), pages 35-82, April.
- repec:eee:streco:v:41:y:2017:i:c:p:86-97 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ni, Shawn & Ratti, Ronald A., 2009.
"Heterogeneous parameter uncertainty and the timing of investment during crisis,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 3, pages 1-22.
- Ni, Shawn & Ratti, Ronald A., 2009. "Heterogeneous Parameter Uncertainty and the Timing of Investment during Crisis," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-12, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Roy, Martin, 2010. "Endowments, power, and democracy: Political economy of multilateral commitments on trade in services," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2010-11, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Ahsen Mukhtar & Muhammad Asif & Ghamz-e-Ali Siyal & Khalid Zaman, 2014. "Institutional-Macroeconomic Nexus: Inducement on Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in Pakistan," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 2(11), pages 465-479, November.
- Alfons Palangkaraya & Andreas Waldkirch, 2008.
"Relative factor abundance and FDI factor intensity in developed countries,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 489-508.
- Alfons Palangkaraya & Andreas Waldkirch, 2006. "Relative Factor Abundance and FDI Factor Intensity in Developed Countries," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2006n12, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Giorgio Barba Navaretti & Daniele Checchi & Alessandro Turrini, 2003.
"Adjusting Labor Demand: Multinational Versus National Firms: A Cross-European Analysis,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 1(2-3), pages 708-719, 04/05.
- Barba Navaretti, Giorgio & Checchi, Daniele & Turrini, Alessandro Antonio, 2003. "Adjusting Labour Demand: Multinational versus National Firms- A Cross-European Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 3751, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2001. "Investment Liberalization - Who Benefits from Cross-Border Mergers & Acquisitions?," Working Paper Series 569, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Gao, Ting, 2005. "Foreign direct investment and growth under economic integration," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 157-174, September.
- repec:spr:manint:v:48:y:2008:i:1:d:10.1007_s11575-008-0002-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:97-106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leino, Topias & Ali-Yrkkö, Jyrki, 2014. "How well does foreign direct investment measure real investment by foreign-owned companies? : Firm-level analysis," Research Discussion Papers 12/2014, Bank of Finland.
- Farrell, Roger & Gaston, Noel & Sturm, Jan-Egbert, 2004. "Determinants of Japan's foreign direct investment: An industry and country panel study, 1984-1998," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 161-182, June.
- Jose De Gregorio, 2003. "The Role of Foreign Direct Investment and Natural Resources in Economic Development," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 196, Central Bank of Chile.
- Jonathan Munemo, 2014. "Business start-up regulations and the complementarity between foreign and domestic investment," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 150(4), pages 745-761, November.
- Ahmad, Najid & Du, Liangsheng, 2017. "Effects of energy production and CO2 emissions on economic growth in Iran: ARDL approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 521-537.
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2002. "Investment Liberalization - Who Benefits from Cross Border Mergers," CEPR Discussion Papers 3166, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Carmen Diaz-Roldan, 2005. "Assessing the impact of foreign direct investment on regional growth - An analysis of the Spanish case," ERSA conference papers ersa05p498, European Regional Science Association.
- Leino, Topias & Ali-Yrkkö, Jyrki, 2014. "How Does Foreign Direct Investment Measure Real Investment by Foreign-owned Companies? Firm-level Analysis," ETLA Reports 27, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.