Greenfield Fdi vs. Mergers and Acquisitions: Does the Distinction Matter?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert E. Lipsey, 2000. "Interpreting Developed Countries' Foreign Direct Investment," NBER Working Papers 7810, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Lucio Picci & Antonello E. Scorcu, 2000. "Saving, Growth, and Investment: A Macroeconomic Analysis Using a Panel of Countries," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 82(2), pages 182-211, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim, Kee Beom., 2006. "Direct employment in multinational enterprises : trends and implications," ILO Working Papers 993939463402676, International Labour Organization.
- Tarun Kabiraj & Uday Bhanu Sinha, 2015. "Foreign Entry, Acquisition Target and Host Country Welfare," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 83(6), pages 725-748, December.
- Batiz-Lazo, Bernardo & Blanco Mendialdua, Ana & Urionabarrenetxea Zabalandikoetxea, Sara, 2001. "Growth of the Spanish Multinational in Latin America during the 1990s," MPRA Paper 929, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2005.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chb:bcchwp:173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Sepulveda). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bccgvcl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.