Citations for "Attracting Fdi in a Politically Risky World"
by Eckhard Janeba
- Lessmann, Christian, 2013.
"Foreign direct investment and regional inequality: A panel data analysis,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 129-149.
- Christian Lessmann, 2012. "Foreign Direct Investment and Regional Inequality: A Panel Data Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 4037, CESifo Group Munich.
- Davin Chor, 2007.
"Subsidies for FDI: Implications from a Model with Heterogeneous Firms,"
04-2007, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Chor, Davin, 2009. "Subsidies for FDI: Implications from a model with heterogeneous firms," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 113-125, June.
- Davin Chor, 2007. "Subsides for FDI : Implications from a Model with Heterogeneous Firms," Finance Working Papers 22069, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Davin Chor, 2006. "Subsidies for FDI: Implications from a Model with Heterogenous Firms," 2006 Meeting Papers 475, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Witold J. Henisz & Bennet A. Zelner & Mauro F. Guillen, 2004. "International Coercion, Emulation and Policy Diffusion: Market-Oriented Infrastructure Reforms, 1977-1999," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-713, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Alexander Haupt & Tim Krieger, 2009.
"The role of mobility in tax and subsidy competition,"
2009/37, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Haupt, Alexander & Krieger, Tim, 2013. "The role of mobility in tax and subsidy competition," Discussion Paper Series 2013-02, University of Freiburg, Wilfried Guth Endowed Chair for Constitutional Political Economy and Competition Policy.
- Alexander Haupt & Tim Krieger, 2009. "The role of mobility in tax and subsidy competition," Working Papers CIE 21, University of Paderborn, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Alexander Haupt & Tim Krieger, 2009. "The Role of Mobility in Tax and Subsidy Competition," CESifo Working Paper Series 2555, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Khalid Sekkat, 2007.
"Revisiting the relationship between governance and foreign direct investment,"
Brussels Economic Review,
ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 50(1), pages 41-61.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Khalid Sekkat, 2007. "Revisiting the relationship between governance and foreign direct investment," DULBEA Working Papers 07-13.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hemmer, Hans-Rimbert & Krüger, Ralf & Seith, Jennifer, 2006. "Ausländische Direktinvestitionen: Flankierende Maßnahmen des Staates," Discussion Papers in Development Economics 36, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Institute for Development Economics.
- Barbara G. Katz & Joel Owen, 2003.
"Should Governments Compete for Foreign Direct Investment?,"
03-07, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Katz, Barbara G. & Owen, Joel, 2006. "Should governments compete for foreign direct investment?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 230-248, February.
- Natalia Kovrijnykh, 2008. "Debt Contracts with Short-Term Commitment," 2008 Meeting Papers 558, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Aisbett, Emma, 2007.
"Bilateral Investment Treaties and Foreign Direct Investment: Correlation versus Causation,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt72m4m1r0, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Aisbett, Emma, 2007. "Bilateral Investment Treaties and Foreign Direct Investment: Correlation versus Causation," MPRA Paper 2255, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aisbett, Emma, 2007. "Bilateral investment treaties and foreign direct investment : correlation versus causation," CUDARE Working Paper Series 1032R, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Lars P Feld, 2004. "On Tax Competition: The (Un-)Expected Advantages of Decentralized Fiscal Autonomy," Marburg Working Papers on Economics 200425, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- John Ahlquist & Aseem Prakash, 2010. "FDI and the costs of contract enforcement in developing countries," Policy Sciences, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 181-200, June.
- Janeba, Eckhard, 2004. "Global corporations and local politics: income redistribution vs. FDI subsidies," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 367-391, August.
- Stephane Straub, 2004.
"Opportunism, Corruption and the Multinational Firm’s Mode of Entry,"
ESE Discussion Papers
102, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Straub, Stephane, 2008. "Opportunism, corruption and the multinational firm's mode of entry," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 245-263, March.
- James Cust & Torfinn Harding, 2014.
"Institutions and the Location of Oil Exploration,"
OxCarre Working Papers
127, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Dieter M. Urban, 2006. "Multilateral Investment Agreement in a Political Equilibrium," CESifo Working Paper Series 1830, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lahimer, Noomen, 2009. "La contribution des investissements directs étrangers à la réduction de la pauvreté en Afrique subsaharienne," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/1167 edited by Goaied, Mohamed & Bienaymé, Alain.