Unemployment Dynamics Across OECD Countries
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdul d Abiad & Petya Koeva Brooks & Irina Tytell & Daniel Leigh & Ravi Balakrishnan, 2009. "What’s the Damage? Medium-term Output Dynamics After Banking Crises," IMF Working Papers 09/245, International Monetary Fund.
- Matteo Cacciatore & Giuseppe Fiori, 2016.
"The Macroeconomic Effects of Goods and Labor Marlet Deregulation,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 20, pages 1-24, April.
- Matteo Cacciatore & Giuseppe Fiori, 2015. "Online Appendix to "The Macroeconomic Effects of Goods and Labor Marlet Deregulation"," Technical Appendices 14-313, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Giovanni BUSETTA & Dario CORSO, 2008. "La legge di Okun: asimmetrie e differenziali territoriali in Italia," Working Papers 320, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Fehn, Rainer, 2001. "Institutioneller Wettbewerb und soziale Sicherungssysteme in Europa," Discussion Paper Series 45, Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg, Chair of Economic Order and Social Policy.
- Alain Serres & Stefano Scarpetta & Christine Maisonneuve, 2001. "Falling Wage Shares in Europe and the United States: How Important is Aggregation Bias?," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 28(4), pages 375-401, December.
- Cacciatore, Matteo, 2014.
"International trade and macroeconomic dynamics with labor market frictions,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 17-30.
- Matteo Cacciatore, 2012. "International Trade and Macroeconomic Dynamics with Labor Market Frictions," 2012 Meeting Papers 875, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Burgess, Simon & Turon, Hélène, 2010.
"Worker flows, job flows and unemployment in a matching model,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 393-408, April.
- Simon Burgess & Helene Turon, 2005. "Worker Flows, Job Flows and Unemployment in a Matching Model," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 05/572, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Andrea Bassanini & Romain Duval, 2006. "The Determinants of Unemployment across OECD Countries," Post-Print halshs-00120584, HAL.
- Michael W. L. Elsby & Bart Hobijn & Ayşegül Şahin, 2013.
"Unemployment Dynamics in the OECD,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 95(2), pages 530-548, May.
- Michael Elsby & Bart Hobijn & Aysegul Sahin, 2008. "Unemployment Dynamics in the OECD," NBER Working Papers 14617, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Elsby & Bart Hobijn & Aysegül Sahin, 2009. "Unemployment dynamics in the OECD," Working Paper Series 2009-04, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Michael W.L. Elsby & Bart Hobijn & Aysegul Sahin, 2011. "Unemployment Dynamics in the OECD," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-159/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Alistair Dieppe & Jerome Henry & Peter Mc Adam, "undated". "Labour market dynamics in the euro area: A model-based sensitivity analysis," Modeling, Computing, and Mastering Complexity 2003 09, Society for Computational Economics.
- Fehn, Rainer, 2001. "Ist die Globalisierung der Totengräber nationaler Sozialpolitik?," Discussion Paper Series 43, Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg, Chair of Economic Order and Social Policy.
- Ravi Balakrishnan, 2008. "Canadian Firm and Job Dynamics," IMF Working Papers 08/31, International Monetary Fund.
- Diego Romero-Ávila & Carlos Usabiaga, 2009. "The Unemployment Paradigms Revisited: A Comparative Analysis Of U.S. State And European Unemployment," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 27(3), pages 321-334, July.
- Coppel, Jonathan & Durand, Martine & Visco, Ignazio, 2000. "The European Monetary Union, the euro, and the European policy mix," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 31-63.
- Cedric Tille & Kei-Mu Yi, 2001. "Curbing unemployment in Europe: are there lessons from Ireland and the Netherlands?," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 7(May).
- Alejandro Justiniano & Claudio Michelacci, 2012.
"The Cyclical Behavior of Equilibrium Unemployment and Vacancies in the United States and Europe,"
NBER International Seminar on Macroeconomics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 8(1), pages 169-235.
- Alejandro Justiniano & Claudio Michelacci, 2011. "The Cyclical Behavior of Equilibrium Unemployment and Vacancies in the United States and Europe," NBER Chapters,in: NBER International Seminar on Macroeconomics 2011, pages 169-235 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alejandro Justiniano & Claudio Michelacci, 2011. "The Cyclical Behavior of Equilibrium Unemployment and Vacancies in the US and Europe," NBER Working Papers 17429, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gugler, Klaus & Yurtoglu, B. Burcin, 2004. "The effects of mergers on company employment in the USA and Europe," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 481-502, April.
- Robert Dixon & John Freebairn & Guay Lim, 2007.
"Time-varying equilibrium rates of unemployment: an analysis with Australian data,"
Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE),
Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School, vol. 10(4), pages 205-225, December.
- Robert Dixon & John Freebairn & G. C. Lim, 2006. "Time-Varying Equilibrium Rates of Unemployment: An Analysis with Australian Data," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2006n11, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Robert Dixon, 2007. "Common Cycles in Labour Market Separation Rates for Australian States," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 991, The University of Melbourne.
- David C Maré & Wai Kin Choy, 2001. "Regional Labour Market Adjustment and the Movements of People: A Review," Treasury Working Paper Series 01/08, New Zealand Treasury.
- Ortigueira, Salvador, 2001. "Unemployment Benefits and the Persistence of European Unemployment," Working Papers 01-16, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Fabiani, S. & Palenzuela-Rodriguez, D., 2001. "Model-Based Indicators of Labour Market Rigidity," Papers 57, Quebec a Montreal - Recherche en gestion.
- Robert Dixon, 2007. "Regional Differences in the Severity of Recessions in the UK," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1009, The University of Melbourne.
- Naoki Shintoyo, 2010. "Worker-financed versus Firm-sponsored Training: How are Skilled Workers Supplied to the Economy?," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 77(305), pages 110-127, January.
- Ortigueira, Salvador, 2006. "Skills, search and the persistence of high unemployment," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 2165-2178, November.
- Cook, David & Xu, Juanyi, 2015. "Eurosclerosis and international business cycles," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 54-67.