Citations for "Unemployment Dynamics Across OECD Countries"
by Balakrishnan, R. & Michelacci, C.
- Fehn, Rainer, 2001. "Institutioneller Wettbewerb und soziale Sicherungssysteme in Europa," Discussion Paper Series 45, .
- Robert Dixon & John Freebairn & G. C. Lim, 2006.
"Time-Varying Equilibrium Rates of Unemployment: An Analysis with Australian Data,"
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series
wp2006n11, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Robert Dixon & John Freebairn & Guay Lim, 2007. "Time-varying equilibrium rates of unemployment: an analysis with Australian data," Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE), Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School, vol. 10(4), pages 205-225, December.
- Matteo Cacciatore, 2012.
"International Trade and Macroeconomic Dynamics with Labor Market Frictions,"
2012 Meeting Papers
875, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Cacciatore, Matteo, 2014. "International trade and macroeconomic dynamics with labor market frictions," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 17-30.
- Michael W.L. Elsby & Bart Hobijn & Aysegul Sahin, 2011.
"Unemployment Dynamics in the OECD,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
11-159/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Michael Elsby & Bart Hobijn & Aysegul Sahin, 2008. "Unemployment Dynamics in the OECD," NBER Working Papers 14617, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Elsby & Bart Hobijn & Aysegül Sahin, 2009. "Unemployment dynamics in the OECD," Working Paper Series 2009-04, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Giovanni BUSETTA & Dario CORSO, 2008. "La legge di Okun: asimmetrie e differenziali territoriali in Italia," Working Papers 320, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Simon Burgess & Helene Turon, 2005.
"Worker Flows, Job Flows and Unemployment in a Matching Model,"
Bristol Economics Discussion Papers
05/572, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Burgess, Simon & Turon, Hélène, 2010. "Worker flows, job flows and unemployment in a matching model," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 393-408, April.
- Ortigueira, Salvador, 2001. "Unemployment Benefits and the Persistence of European Unemployment," Working Papers 01-16, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Cook, David & Xu, Juanyi, 2015. "Eurosclerosis and international business cycles," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 54-67.
- Fabiani, Silvia & Rodriguez-Palenzuela, Diego, 2001.
"Model-based indicators of labour market rigidity,"
Working Paper Series
0057, European Central Bank.
- Ortigueira, Salvador, 2006. "Skills, search and the persistence of high unemployment," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 2165-2178, November.
- Alejandro Justiniano & Claudio Michelacci, 2011. "The Cyclical Behavior of Equilibrium Unemployment and Vacancies in the US and Europe," NBER Working Papers 17429, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abdul Abiad & Petya Koeva Brooks & Irina Tytell & Daniel Leigh & Ravi Balakrishnan, 2009. "Whatâ€™S the Damage? Medium-Term Output Dynamics After Banking Crises," IMF Working Papers 09/245, International Monetary Fund.
- Alejandro Justiniano & Claudio Michelacci, 2011.
"The Cyclical Behavior of Equilibrium Unemployment and Vacancies in the United States and Europe,"
in: NBER International Seminar on Macroeconomics 2011, pages 169-235
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alejandro Justiniano & Claudio Michelacci, 2012. "The Cyclical Behavior of Equilibrium Unemployment and Vacancies in the United States and Europe," NBER International Seminar on Macroeconomics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 8(1), pages 169 - 235.
- Gugler, Klaus & Yurtoglu, B. Burcin, 2004. "The effects of mergers on company employment in the USA and Europe," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 481-502, April.
- David C Maré & Wai Kin Choy, 2001. "Regional Labour Market Adjustment and the Movements of People: A Review," Treasury Working Paper Series 01/08, New Zealand Treasury.
- Fehn, Rainer, 2001. "Ist die Globalisierung der Totengräber nationaler Sozialpolitik?," Discussion Paper Series 43, .
- Robert Dixon, 2007. "Regional Differences in the Severity of Recessions in the UK," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1009, The University of Melbourne.
- Robert Dixon, 2007. "Common Cycles in Labour Market Separation Rates for Australian States," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 991, The University of Melbourne.
- Rubart, Jens, 2006. "Heterogeneous Labor, Labor Market Frictions and Employment Effects of Technological Change. Theory and Empirical Evidence for the U.S. and Europe," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 36783, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute of Economics (VWL).
- Coppel, Jonathan & Durand, Martine & Visco, Ignazio, 2000. "The European Monetary Union, the euro, and the European policy mix," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 31-63.
- Alain Serres & Stefano Scarpetta & Christine Maisonneuve, 2001. "Falling Wage Shares in Europe and the United States: How Important is Aggregation Bias?," Empirica, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 375-401, December.
- Alistair Dieppe & Jerome Henry & Peter Mc Adam, . "Labour market dynamics in the euro area: A model-based sensitivity analysis," Modeling, Computing, and Mastering Complexity 2003 09, Society for Computational Economics.
- Cedric Tille & Kei-Mu Yi, 2001. "Curbing unemployment in Europe: are there lessons from Ireland and the Netherlands?," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 7(May).
- Andrea Bassanini & Romain Duval, 2006. "The Determinants of Unemployment across OECD Countries," Post-Print halshs-00120584, HAL.
- Ravi Balakrishnan, 2008. "Canadian Firm and Job Dynamics," IMF Working Papers 08/31, International Monetary Fund.