Product innovation and the business cycle
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jolanda Hessels & Siri Terjesen, 2008. "Entrepreneurial Career Capital, Innovation and New Venture Export Orientation," Scales Research Reports H200808, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Patrick Francois & Huw Lloyd- Ellis, 2005. "I - Q Cycles," Macroeconomics 0511023, EconWPA.
- Walde, Klaus, 1999. "Optimal Saving under Poisson Uncertainty," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 194-217, July.
- Rodolfo E. Manuelli & Ananth Seshadri, 2003.
"Frictionless technology diffusion: the case of tractors,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Nov.
- Rodolfo Manuelli & Ananth Seshadri, 2003. "Frictionless Technology Diffusion: The Case of Tractors," NBER Working Papers 9604, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodolfo E. Manuelli & Ananth Seshadri, 2013. "Frictionless technology diffusion: the case of tractors," Working Papers 2013-022, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- John D. Stiver, 2003. "Technology Creation, Diffusion, and Growth Cycles," Working papers 2003-35, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Domenico Delli Gatti & Mauro Gallegati, 2004.
"Weird Ties? : Growth, Cycles and Firms Dynamics in an Agent Based-Model with Financial Market Imperfections,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2004
288, Society for Computational Economics.
- Mauro Napoletano & Domenico Delli Gatti & Giorgio Fagiolo & Mauro Gallegati, 2005. "Weird Ties? Growth, Cycles and Firm Dynamics in an Agent-Based Model with Financial-Market Imperfections," LEM Papers Series 2005/03, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Daniela Maggioni, 2013.
"Productivity Dispersion and its Determinants: The Role of Import Penetration,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 537-561, December.
- Daniela, Maggioni, 2011. "Productivity dispersion and its determinants: the role of import penetration," MPRA Paper 37154, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andolfatto, D. & MacDonald, G.M., 1995.
"Technological Innovation, Diffusion and Business Cycle Dynamics,"
dp95-08, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Andolfatto, D. & MacDonald, G.M., 1995. "Technological Innovation, Diffusion, and Business Cycle Dynamics," Working Papers 9503, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Boyan Jovanovic, 2001. "Accounting for Growth," NBER Chapters,in: New Developments in Productivity Analysis, pages 179-224 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Andolfatto & Glenn MacDonald, 1998. "Technology Diffusion and Aggregate Dynamics," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 1(2), pages 338-370, April.
- Stephen Ayerst, 2016. "Idiosyncratic Distortions and Technology Adoption," Working Papers tecipa-571, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Francois, P. & Lloyd-Ellis, H., 2001. "Animal Spirits Meets Creative Destruction," Discussion Paper 2001-36, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Maliar, Lilia & Maliar, Serguei, 2004. "Endogenous Growth And Endogenous Business Cycles," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(05), pages 559-581, November.
- Bambi, Mauro & Gozzi, Fausto & Licandro, Omar, 2014.
"Endogenous growth and wave-like business fluctuations,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 68-111.
- Mauro Bambi & Omar Licandro, "undated". "Endogenous Growth and Wave-Like Business Fluctuation," Working Papers 533, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Heger, Diana, 2004. "The Link Between Firms? Innovation Decision and the Business Cycle: An Empirical Analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-85, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Neil Thompson & Erik Stam, 2010. "Macroeconomic Dynamics and Innovation: SME innovation in the Netherlands, 1999-2009," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 10-03, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised May 2010.
- Alipranti, Maria & Milliou, Chrysovalantou & Petrakis, Emmanuel, 2015.
"On vertical relations and the timing of technology adoption,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 117-129.
- Alipranti, Maria & Milliou, Chrysovalantou & Petrakis, Emmanuel, 2015. "On vertical relations and the timing of technology adoption," DICE Discussion Papers 198, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Patrick Francois & Huw Lloyd-Ellis, 2004. "Investment Cycles," Macroeconomics 0405005, EconWPA, revised 05 May 2004.
- Ederington, Josh & McCalman, Phillip, 2008. "Endogenous firm heterogeneity and the dynamics of trade liberalization," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 422-440, March.
- Michael R. Pakko, 2002.
"What Happens When the Technology Growth Trend Changes?: Transition Dynamics, Capital Growth and the 'New Economy',"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 5(2), pages 376-407, April.
- Michael R. Pakko, 2001. "What happens when the technology growth trend changes?: transition dynamics, capital growth and the "new economy"," Working Papers 2001-020, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Julio J. Rotemberg, 2003. "Stochastic Technical Progress, Smooth Trends, and Nearly Distinct Business Cycles," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(5), pages 1543-1559, December.
- John Shea, 1999. "What Do Technology Shocks Do?," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1998, volume 13, pages 275-322 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chen, Kaiji & Wemy, Edouard, 2015. "Investment-specific technological changes: The source of long-run TFP fluctuations," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 230-252.
- Maria Alipranti & Chrysovalantou Miliou & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2014.
"On Vertical Relations and Technology Adoption Timing,"
1502, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Maria Alipranti & Chrysovalantou Milliou & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2015. "On Vertical Relations and Technology Adoption Timing," Working Papers 1503, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- repec:sfu:sfudps:95-08 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hritonenko, Natali & Yatsenko, Yuri, 2010. "Technological innovations, economic renovation, and anticipation effects," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 1064-1078, November.