Citations for "The costs of losing monetary independence: the case of Mexico"
by Thomas F. Cooley & Vincenzo Quadrini
- Roc Armenter & Martin Bodenstein, 2005.
"Does the time inconsistency problem make flexible exchange rates look worse than you think?,"
230, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Roc Armenter & Martin Bodenstein, 2006. "Does the time inconsistency problem make flexible exchange rates look worse than you think?," International Finance Discussion Papers 865, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Cristina Arellano & Jonathan Heathcote, 2007.
"Dollarization and financial integration,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
890, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Arellano, Cristina & Heathcote, Jonathan, 2007. "Dollarization and Financial Integration," CEPR Discussion Papers 6116, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jonathan Heathcote & Cristina Arellano, 2004. "Dollarization and Financial Integration," 2004 Meeting Papers 10, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Cristina Arellano & Jonathan Heathcote, 2007. "Dollarization and financial integration," Staff Report 385, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Mirkov, Nikola, 2012. "International Financial Transmission of the US Monetary Policy: An Empirical Assessment," Working Papers on Finance 1201, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Fabio Ghironi & Alessandro Rebucci, 2000.
"Monetary Rules for Emerging Market Economies,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
476, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 13 Aug 2001.
- Alessandro Rebucci, 2004. "Monetary Rules for Emerging Market Economies," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 644, Econometric Society.
- Alessandro Rebucci & Fabio Ghironi, 2002. "Monetary Rules for Emerging Market Economies," IMF Working Papers 02/34, International Monetary Fund.
- Pierre-Richard Agenor & Joshua Aizenman, 2008.
"Capital Market Imperfections and the Theory of Optimum Currency Areas,"
NBER Working Papers
14088, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agénor, Pierre-Richard & Aizenman, Joshua, 2011. "Capital market imperfections and the theory of optimum currency areas," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1659-1675.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Aizenman, Joshua, 2008. "Capital Market Imperfections and the Theory of Optimum Currency Areas," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt7668j94x, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Anamaria Pieschacon, 2008. "Implementable Fiscal Rules for an Oil-Exporting Small Open Economy Facing Depletion," OxCarre Working Papers 019, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Krzysztof Makarski, 2009.
"Dollarization as a Signaling Device,"
National Bank of Poland Working Papers
63, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Jean Louis, Rosmy & Brown, Ryan & Balli, Faruk, 2011.
"On the feasibility of monetary union: Does it make sense to look for shocks symmetry across countries when none of the countries constitutes an optimum currency area?,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2701-2718.
- Jean Louis, Rosmy & Brown, Ryan & Balli, Faruk, 2011. "On the Feasibility of Monetary Union: Does It Make Sense to Look for Shocks Symmetry across Countries When None of the Countries Constitutes an Optimum Currency Area?," MPRA Paper 39942, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Canova, Fabio, 2003.
"The Transmission of US Shocks to Latin America,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3963, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alves, Nuno, 2008. "The mechanics of a monetary union with segmented financial markets," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 346-368, March.
- Gaetano Antinolfi & Todd Keister, 2001. "Dollarization as a monetary arrangement for emerging market economies," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov., pages 29-40.
- Nuno Alves, 2003. "The Distribution of Liquidity in a Monetary Union with Different Portfolio Rigidities," Working Papers w200306, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Marques, Luis B, 2007. "The Costs to Consumers of a Depreciated Conversion Rate to the Euro," MPRA Paper 5723, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huberto M. Ennis, 2000. "Banking and the political support for dollarization," Working Paper 00-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Fabián De Achával & Xavier Fairise, 2008. "Monetary Policy in Emerging Markets, Labor Market Search and Exchange Rate Pass-Through," Documents de recherche 08-13, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Louis, Rosmy J & Brown, Ryan & Balli, Faruk, 2009. "Are Mortgage Rates Bubbling Up Trouble for Canadas Metropolitan Housing Sector?," MPRA Paper 17245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cruz-Rodríguez, Alexis, 2005.
"¿Es la dolarización oficial una opción real para las economías emergentes?
[Is Official Dollarization a real option for emerging countries?]," MPRA Paper 54353, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Felices Guillermo & Tuesta Vicente, 2007. "Monetary Policy in Dual Currency Environment," Working Papers 2007-006, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Roberto Duncan, 2003. "Floating, Official Dollarization, and Macroeconomic Volatility:An Analysis for the Chilean Economy," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 249, Central Bank of Chile.
- Guillermo Felices & Vicente Tuesta, 2013. "Monetary policy in a dual currency environment," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(34), pages 4739-4753, December.