Citations for "The costs of losing monetary independence: the case of Mexico"
by Thomas F. Cooley & Vincenzo Quadrini
- Agénor, Pierre-Richard & Aizenman, Joshua, 2011.
"Capital market imperfections and the theory of optimum currency areas,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1659-1675.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Aizenman, Joshua, 2008. "Capital Market Imperfections and the Theory of Optimum Currency Areas," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt7668j94x, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Pierre-Richard Agenor & Joshua Aizenman, 2008. "Capital Market Imperfections and the Theory of Optimum Currency Areas," NBER Working Papers 14088, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arellano, Cristina & Heathcote, Jonathan, 2007.
"Dollarization and Financial Integration,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6116, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cristina Arellano & Jonathan Heathcote, 2007. "Dollarization and financial integration," International Finance Discussion Papers 890, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Cristina Arellano & Jonathan Heathcote, 2007. "Dollarization and financial integration," Staff Report 385, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Jonathan Heathcote & Cristina Arellano, 2004. "Dollarization and Financial Integration," 2004 Meeting Papers 10, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Fabio Ghironi & Alessandro Rebucci, 2000.
"Monetary Rules for Emerging Market Economies,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
476, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 13 Aug 2001.
- Alessandro Rebucci, 2004. "Monetary Rules for Emerging Market Economies," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 644, Econometric Society.
- Alessandro Rebucci & Fabio Ghironi, 2002. "Monetary Rules for Emerging Market Economies," IMF Working Papers 02/34, International Monetary Fund.
- Fabio Canova, 2003.
"The transmission of US shocks to Latin America,"
Economics Working Papers
925, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 2004.
- Cruz-Rodríguez, Alexis, 2005.
"¿Es la dolarización oficial una opción real para las economías emergentes?
[Is Official Dollarization a real option for emerging countries?]," MPRA Paper 54353, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Duncan, 2003. "Floating, Official Dollarization, and Macroeconomic Volatility:An Analysis for the Chilean Economy," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 249, Central Bank of Chile.
- Krzysztof Makarski, 2009.
"Dollarization as a Signaling Device,"
National Bank of Poland Working Papers
63, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Marques, Luis B, 2007. "The Costs to Consumers of a Depreciated Conversion Rate to the Euro," MPRA Paper 5723, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anamaria Pieschacon, 2008. "Implementable Fiscal Rules for an Oil-Exporting Small Open Economy Facing Depletion," OxCarre Working Papers 019, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Guillermo Felices & Vicente Tuesta, 2013. "Monetary policy in a dual currency environment," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(34), pages 4739-4753, December.
- Gaetano Antinolfi & Todd Keister, 2001. "Dollarization as a monetary arrangement for emerging market economies," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov., pages 29-40.
- Nuno Alves, 2003. "The Distribution of Liquidity in a Monetary Union with Different Portfolio Rigidities," Working Papers w200306, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Mirkov, Nikola, 2012. "International Financial Transmission of the US Monetary Policy: An Empirical Assessment," Working Papers on Finance 1201, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Jean Louis, Rosmy & Brown, Ryan & Balli, Faruk, 2011.
"On the feasibility of monetary union: Does it make sense to look for shocks symmetry across countries when none of the countries constitutes an optimum currency area?,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2701-2718.
- Jean Louis, Rosmy & Brown, Ryan & Balli, Faruk, 2011. "On the Feasibility of Monetary Union: Does It Make Sense to Look for Shocks Symmetry across Countries When None of the Countries Constitutes an Optimum Currency Area?," MPRA Paper 39942, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabián De Achával & Xavier Fairise, 2008. "Monetary Policy in Emerging Markets, Labor Market Search and Exchange Rate Pass-Through," Documents de recherche 08-13, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Louis, Rosmy J & Brown, Ryan & Balli, Faruk, 2009. "Are Mortgage Rates Bubbling Up Trouble for Canadas Metropolitan Housing Sector?," MPRA Paper 17245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huberto M. Ennis, 2000. "Banking and the political support for dollarization," Working Paper 00-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Roc Armenter & Martin Bodenstein, 2006.
"Does the time inconsistency problem make flexible exchange rates look worse than you think?,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
865, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Roc Armenter & Martin Bodenstein, 2005. "Does the time inconsistency problem make flexible exchange rates look worse than you think?," Staff Reports 230, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Felices Guillermo & Tuesta Vicente, 2007. "Monetary Policy in Dual Currency Environment," Working Papers 2007-006, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Alves, Nuno, 2008. "The mechanics of a monetary union with segmented financial markets," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 346-368, March.