Citations for "Minimally acceptable altruism and the ultimatum game"
by Julio J. Rotemberg
- Rafael Di Tella & Juan Dubra, 2006.
"Crime and Punishment in the "American Dream","
NBER Working Papers
12641, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Di Tella, Rafael & Galiani, Sebastian & Schargrodsky, Ernesto, 2012.
"Reality versus propaganda in the formation of beliefs about privatization,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(5), pages 553-567.
- Rafael Di Tella & Sebastian Galiani & Ernesto Schargrodsky, 2008. "Reality versus Propaganda in the Formation of Beliefs about Privatization," NBER Working Papers 14483, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ana I. Balsa & Michael T. French & Tracy L. Regan, 2012.
"Relative Deprivation and Risky Behaviors,"
Documentos de Trabajo/Working Papers
1203, Facultad de Ciencias Empresariales y Economia. Universidad de Montevideo..
- Julio J. Rotemberg, 2010. "A Behavioral Model of Demandable Deposits and its Implications for Financial Regulation," NBER Working Papers 16620, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bénabou, Roland & Tirole, Jean, 2011.
"Laws and Norms,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8663, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Halevy, Yoram & Peters, Michael, 2007. "Other Regarding Preferences: Outcomes, Intentions, or Interdependence," Microeconomics.ca working papers peters-07-03-31-11-46-48, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 24 Jun 2009.
- Koji Abe & Hajime Kobayashi & Hideo Suehiro, 2014. "Leadership in the Prisoner's Dilemma with Inequity-Averse Preferences," Discussion Papers 2014-09, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Rafael Di Tella & Ricardo Pérez-Truglia, 2010. "Conveniently Upset: Avoiding Altruism by Distorting Beliefs About Others," NBER Working Papers 16645, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tore Ellingsen & Magnus Johannesson, 2008.
"Pride and Prejudice: The Human Side of Incentive Theory,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 98(3), pages 990-1008, June.
- Ellingsen, Tore & Johannesson, Magnus, 2006. "Pride and Prejudice: The Human Side of Incentive Theory," CEPR Discussion Papers 5768, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Schmidt, Klaus M., 2010.
"Social Preferences and Competition,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
11313, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Schmidt, Klaus M., 2011. "Social preferences and competition," Munich Reprints in Economics 19766, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Schmidt, Klaus M., 2009. "Social Preferences and Competition," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 298, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Robert Dur, 2008.
"Gift Exchange in the Workplace: Money or Attention?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2496, CESifo Group Munich.
- Robert Dur, 2009. "Gift Exchange in The Workplace: Money or Attention?," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 7(2-3), pages 550-560, 04-05.
- Dur, Robert, 2008. "Gift Exchange in the Workplace: Money or Attention?," IZA Discussion Papers 3839, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Julio Rotemberg, 2009.
"Attitude-dependent altruism, turnout and voting,"
Springer, vol. 140(1), pages 223-244, July.
- Marc Piazolo, 2007. "Gerechtigkeit siegt über Eigennutz Ein Ultimatum Bargaining Game anhand von WM-Tickets," Proceedings-5th International Conference on Management, Enterprise and Benchmarking (MEB 2007), Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Rafael Di Tella & Robert MacCulloch, 2004.
"Why doesn't Capitalism flow to Poor Countries?,"
- Declerck, Carolyn H. & Kiyonari, Toko & Boone, Christophe, 2009. "Why do responders reject unequal offers in the Ultimatum Game? An experimental study on the role of perceiving interdependence," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 335-343, June.
- Rafael Tella & Juan Dubra, 2014.
"Anger and Regulation,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 116(3), pages 734-765, 07.
- Pierpaolo Battigalli & Martin Dufwenberg & Alec Smith, 2015. "Frustration and Anger in Games," CESifo Working Paper Series 5258, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2008082 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rafael Di Tella & Juan Dubra & Robert MacCulloch, 2008. "A Resource Belief-Curse? Oil and Individualism," NBER Working Papers 14556, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julio J. Rotemberg, 2010. "Quality Provision, Expected Firm Altruism and Brand Extensions," NBER Working Papers 15635, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Dur, 2008. "Gift Exchange in the Workplace," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-082/1, Tinbergen Institute.