Citations for "Information technology and the Japanese economy"
by Jorgenson, Dale W. & Motohashi, Kazuyuki
- Peilei Fan, 2011. "Innovation capacity and economic development: China and India," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 49-73, April.
- Mirko Draca & Raffaella Sadun & John Van Reenen, 2006.
"Productivity and ICT: a review of the evidence,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
4561, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Thomas Hoeren & Francesca Guadagno & Sacha Wunsch-Vincent, 2015. "Breakthrough technologies – Semiconductor, innovation and intellectual property," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 27, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division.
- Ryuzo Sato & Tamaki Morita, 2007. "Quantity or Quality: The Impact of Labor-Saving Innovation on US and Japanese Growth Rates, 1960-2004," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-483, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Ficawoyi Donou-Adonsou & Sokchea Lim & Samuel A. Mathey, 2016. "Technological Progress and Economic Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa: Evidence from Telecommunications Infrastructure," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 22(1), pages 65-75, February.
- Gilbert Cette & Yusuf Kocoglu & Jacques Mairesse, 2009.
"Productivity Growth and Levels in France, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States in the Twentieth Century,"
NBER Working Papers
15577, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cette, G. & Kocoglu, Y. & Mairesse, J., 2010. "Productivity Growth and Levels in France, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States in the Twentieth Century," Working papers 271, Banque de France.
- Ronald Kumar & Madhukar Singh, 2014. "Role of health expenditure and ICT in a small island economy: a study of Fiji," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 2295-2311, July.
- Motohashi, Kazuyuki, 2008.
"IT, enterprise reform, and productivity in Chinese manufacturing firms,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 325-333, August.
- Kazuyuki Motohashi, 2005. "IT, Enterprise Reform and Productivity in Chinese Manufacturing Firms," Discussion papers 05025, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Rodríguez-López, Jesús & Torres, José L., 2012.
"Technological Sources Of Productivity Growth In Germany, Japan, And The United States,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(01), pages 133-150, February.
- Jesús Rodríguez López & José Luis Torres Chacón, 2009. "Technological sources of productivity growth in Japan, the U.S. and Germany," Working Papers 09.09, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2010.
- Takahito Kanamori & Kazuyuki Motohashi, 2006. "Centralization or Decentralization of Decision Rights? Impact on IT Performance of Firms," Discussion papers 06032, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Kneller, Richard & McGowan, Danny & Inui, Tomohiko & Matsuura, Toshiyuki, 2012.
"Globalisation, multinationals and productivity in Japan’s lost decade,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 110-128.
- Tomohiko Inui & Richard Kneller & Toshiyuki Matsuura & Danny McGowan, "undated". "Globalisation, Multinationals and Productivity in Japan’s Lost Decade," Discussion Papers 10/04, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Burak Karagöl & Erkan Erdil, 2012. "Macroeconomic Effects of Information and Communication Technologies in Turkey and Other OECD Member Countries," STPS Working Papers 1205, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised May 2012.
- Elena Ketteni & Theofanis Mamuneas & Panos Pashardes, 2013. "ICT and Energy Use: Patterns of Substitutability and Complementarity in Production," Cyprus Economic Policy Review, University of Cyprus, Economics Research Centre, vol. 7(1), pages 63-86, June.
- Mas, Matilde & Quesada, Javier, 2005.
"Déficit tecnológico y crecimiento económico en España
[Technological deficit and economic growth in Spain]," MPRA Paper 15836, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2005.
- Ketteni, Elena & Mamuneas, Theofanis & Stengos, Thanasis, 2011.
"The Effect Of Information Technology And Human Capital On Economic Growth,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(05), pages 595-615, November.
- Ketteni Elena & Mamuneas Theofanis & Stengos Thanasis, 2007. "The Effect of Information Technology and Human Capital on Economic Growth," Working Paper Series 03_07, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Ronald Ravinesh Kumar & Peter Josef Stauvermann & Syed Jawad Hussain Shahzad, 2017. "Can technology provide a glimmer of hope for economic growth in the midst of chaos? A case of Zimbabwe," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 919-939, March.
- Dale W. Jorgenson, 2007. "Information Technology and the G7 Economies," NBER Chapters, in: Hard-to-Measure Goods and Services: Essays in Honor of Zvi Griliches, pages 325-350 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kazuyuki Motohashi, 2003.
"Firm level analysis of information network use and productivity in Japan,"
03021, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Motohashi, Kazuyuki, 2007. "Firm-level analysis of information network use and productivity in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 121-137, March.
- Kazuyuki Motohashi, 2004. "Firm level analysis of information network use and productivity in Japan," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d03-14, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Yanfei Li & Wai-Mun Chia, 2013. "Information and communication technology and economic growth of four Asian industrialized economies," Chapters, in: Clusters and Economic Growth in Asia, chapter 2, pages 21-39 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Vu, Khuong M., 2013. "Information and Communication Technology (ICT) and Singapore’s economic growth," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 284-300.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Khuong Vu, 2006.
"Information Technology and The World Growth Resurgence,"
Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series
d06-181, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Khuong Vu, 2007. "Information Technology and the World Growth Resurgence," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 8, pages 125-145, 05.
- Nakajima, Tomoyuki, 2008. "Asset price fluctuations in Japan: 1980-2000," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 129-153, January.
- Dale W. Jorgenson, 2005. "Capital Accumulation, Productivity and Growth," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 95(1), pages 25-56, January-F.
- Ronald Kumar, 2014. "Exploring the role of technology, tourism and financial development: an empirical study of Vietnam," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(5), pages 2881-2898, September.
- Fueki, Takuji & Kawamoto, Takuji, 2009. "Does information technology raise Japan's productivity?," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 325-336, December.
- Okada, Yosuke, 2005. "Competition and productivity in Japanese manufacturing industries," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 586-616, December.
- Dale W. Jorgenson, 2006. "Information Technology and the G7 Economies," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 97(5), pages 189-215.
- Tatsuyoshi Miyakoshi & Pekka Ilmakunnas, 2009. "What decreases the TFP ? The aging labor and ICT imbalance," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 09-03, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).