Citations for "Private and government consumption with liquidity constraints"
by Evans, Paul & Karras, Georgios
- Pozzi, Lorenzo, 2006. "Ricardian equivalence under imperfect information," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(10-11), pages 2009-2026, November.
- Brunila, Anne, 1996. "Fiscal Policy and Private Consumption – Saving Decisions: Evidence from Finland," Research Discussion Papers 28/1996, .
- Yum K. Kwan, 2007. "The Direct Substitution between Government and Private Consumption in East Asia," NBER Chapters, in: Fiscal Policy and Management in East Asia, NBER-EASE, Volume 16, pages 45-58 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Okubo, Masakatsu, 2003. "Intratemporal substitution between private and government consumption: the case of Japan," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 75-81, April.
- Joan Esteban & Laura Mayoral, 2013. "A Politico-Economic Model of Public Expenditure and Income Taxation," Working Papers 743, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Lloyd-Braga, Teresa & Modesto, Leonor & Seegmuller, Thomas, 2006.
"Tax Rate Variability and Public Spending as Sources of Inderterminacy,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5796, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Teresa Lloyd-Braga & Leonor Modesto & Thomas Seegmuller, 2008. "Tax Rate Variability and Public Spending as Sources of Indeterminacy," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 10(3), pages 399-421, 06.
- Teresa Lloyd-Braga & Leonor Modesto & Thomas Seegmuller, 2008. "Tax Rate Variability and Public Spending as Sources of Indeterminacy," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00194395, HAL.
- Beck, T.H.L. & Büyükkarabacak, B. & Rioja, F. & Valev, N., 2009.
"Who Gets the Credit? And Does it Matter? Household vs Firm Lending Across Countries,"
2009-41, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Beck Thorsten & Büyükkarabacak Berrak & Rioja Felix K. & Valev Neven T., 2012. "Who Gets the Credit? And Does It Matter? Household vs. Firm Lending Across Countries," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-46, March.
- Beck, Thorsten & Büyükkarabacak, Berrak & Rioja, Felix & Valev, Neven, 2009. "Who Gets the Credit? And Does It Matter? Household vs. Firm Lending across Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 7400, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Beck, Thorsten & Buyukkarabacak, Berrak & Rioja, Felix & Valev, Neven, 2008. "Who gets the credit ? and does it matter ? household vs. firm lending across countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4661, The World Bank.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00194395 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eric Wang & Eskander Alvi, 2011. "Relative Efficiency of Government Spending and Its Determinants: Evidence from East Asian Countries," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 1(1), pages 3-28, June.
- Yum K. Kwan, 2006. "The Direct Substitution Between Government and Private Consumption in East Asia," NBER Working Papers 12431, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard McManus, 2013. ""We're all in this together"? A DSGE interpretation," Discussion Papers 13/08, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Jönsson, Kristian, 2004. "Effective Consumption and Non-Keynesian Effects of Fiscal Policy," Working Papers 2004:26, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Alain Hecq & Franz Palm & Jean-Pierre Urbain, 2000. "Testing for Common Cyclical Features in Nonstationary Panel Data Models," CESifo Working Paper Series 248, CESifo Group Munich.
- Brunila, Anne, 1996. "Fiscal policy and private consumption : Saving decisions : Evidence from Finland," Research Discussion Papers 28/1996, Bank of Finland.
- Bilgili, Faik, 2006. "Random walk, excess smoothness or excess sensitivity? Evidence from literature and an application for Turkish economy," MPRA Paper 24086, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Jul 2010.
- Iwata, Yasuharu, 2013. "Two fiscal policy puzzles revisited: New evidence and an explanation," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 188-207.
- Richard McManus, 2013. "Austerity versus Stimulus: A DSGE Political Economy Explanation," Discussion Papers 13/09, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Angelos Liontakis & Christos T. Papadas & Irene Tzouramani, 2011. "Regional Economic Convergence in Greece: A Stochastic Dominance Approach," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1188, European Regional Science Association.
- Carlos Gustavo Machicado & Paúl Estrada, 2012. "Fiscal policy and economic growth: a simulation analysis for Bolivia," Analítika, Analítika - Revista de Análisis Estadístico/Journal of Statistical Analysis, vol. 4(2), pages 57-79, Diciembre.
- Linnemann, Ludger, 2009. "Macroeconomic effects of shocks to public employment," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 252-267, June.
- Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti & Nascimento, Leandro Gonçalves do, 2005. "Welfare and growth effects of alternative fiscal rules for infrastructure investment in Brazil," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 604, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Sanghamitra Bandyopadhyay & Joan-Maria Esteban, 2009.
"Redistributive Taxation, Public Expenditure, and Size of Governent,"
416, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Sanghamitra Bandyopadhyay & Joan Esteban, 2009. "Redistributive Taxation, Public Expenditure, and Size of Governent," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 799.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Zhang, J., 1998. "Global behaviour of a system with imperfect private-public substitutability," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 437-454, March.