Comparative analysis of hourly and dynamic power balancing models for validating future energy scenarios
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bertolini, Marina & D’Alpaos, Chiara & Moretto, Michele, 2016.
"Investing in Photovoltaics: Timing, Plant Sizing and Smart Grids Flexibility,"
MITP: Mitigation, Innovation and Transformation Pathways
244540, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Marina Bertolini & Chiara D’Alpaos & Michele Moretto, 2016. "Investing in Photovoltaics: Timing, Plant Sizing and Smart Grids Flexibility," Working Papers 2016.60, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Li, Rui & Wang, Wei & Wu, Xuezhi & Tang, Fen & Chen, Zhe, 2019. "Cooperative planning model of renewable energy sources and energy storage units in active distribution systems: A bi-level model and Pareto analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 30-42.
- Kwon, Pil Seok & Østergaard, Poul Alberg, 2012. "Comparison of future energy scenarios for Denmark: IDA 2050, CEESA (Coherent Energy and Environmental System Analysis), and Climate Commission 2050," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 275-282.
- Le, Ngoc Anh & Bhattacharyya, Subhes C., 2011. "Integration of wind power into the British system in 2020," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 5975-5983.
- Oropeza-Perez, Ivan & Østergaard, Poul Alberg, 2014. "The influence of an estimated energy saving due to natural ventilation on the Mexican energy system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 1080-1091.
- Hannah Mareike Marczinkowski & Poul Alberg Østergaard & Søren Roth Djørup, 2019. "Transitioning Island Energy Systems—Local Conditions, Development Phases, and Renewable Energy Integration," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(18), pages 1-20, September.
- Katz, Jonas & Andersen, Frits Møller & Morthorst, Poul Erik, 2016. "Load-shift incentives for household demand response: Evaluation of hourly dynamic pricing and rebate schemes in a wind-based electricity system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 115(P3), pages 1602-1616.
- Benjamin Böckl & Matthias Greiml & Lukas Leitner & Patrick Pichler & Lukas Kriechbaum & Thomas Kienberger, 2019. "HyFlow—A Hybrid Load Flow-Modelling Framework to Evaluate the Effects of Energy Storage and Sector Coupling on the Electrical Load Flows," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(5), pages 1-25, March.
- Mahbub, Md Shahriar & Cozzini, Marco & Østergaard, Poul Alberg & Alberti, Fabrizio, 2016. "Combining multi-objective evolutionary algorithms and descriptive analytical modelling in energy scenario design," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 140-151.
- Mwasilu, Francis & Justo, Jackson John & Kim, Eun-Kyung & Do, Ton Duc & Jung, Jin-Woo, 2014. "Electric vehicles and smart grid interaction: A review on vehicle to grid and renewable energy sources integration," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 501-516.
- Li, Tianxiao & Li, Zheng & Li, Weiqi, 2020. "Scenarios analysis on the cross-region integrating of renewable power based on a long-period cost-optimization power planning model," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 851-863.
- Imran, Muhammad & Amir, Namra, 2015. "A short-run solution to the power crisis of Pakistan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 382-391.
- Biegel, Benjamin & Hansen, Lars Henrik & Stoustrup, Jakob & Andersen, Palle & Harbo, Silas, 2014. "Value of flexible consumption in the electricity markets," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 354-362.
- Bertolini, Marina & D'Alpaos, Chiara & Moretto, Michele, 2018. "Do Smart Grids boost investments in domestic PV plants? Evidence from the Italian electricity market," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 890-902.
- Kwon, Pil Seok & Østergaard, Poul, 2014. "Assessment and evaluation of flexible demand in a Danish future energy scenario," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 309-320.
- Caballero, F. & Sauma, E. & Yanine, F., 2013. "Business optimal design of a grid-connected hybrid PV (photovoltaic)-wind energy system without energy storage for an Easter Island's block," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 248-261.
- Luis Hernández-Callejo, 2019. "A Comprehensive Review of Operation and Control, Maintenance and Lifespan Management, Grid Planning and Design, and Metering in Smart Grids," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(9), pages 1-50, April.
- Loisel, Rodica & Lemiale, Lionel, 2018. "Comparative energy scenarios: Solving the capacity sizing problem on the French Atlantic Island of Yeu," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 54-67.
- Ma, Tao & Østergaard, Poul Alberg & Lund, Henrik & Yang, Hongxing & Lu, Lin, 2014. "An energy system model for Hong Kong in 2020," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 301-310.
- Fuad Un-Noor & Sanjeevikumar Padmanaban & Lucian Mihet-Popa & Mohammad Nurunnabi Mollah & Eklas Hossain, 2017. "A Comprehensive Study of Key Electric Vehicle (EV) Components, Technologies, Challenges, Impacts, and Future Direction of Development," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(8), pages 1-84, August.
- Vidal-Amaro, Juan José & Østergaard, Poul Alberg & Sheinbaum-Pardo, Claudia, 2015. "Optimal energy mix for transitioning from fossil fuels to renewable energy sources – The case of the Mexican electricity system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 80-96.
- Kwon, Pil Seok & Østergaard, Poul Alberg, 2013. "Priority order in using biomass resources – Energy systems analyses of future scenarios for Denmark," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 86-94.
- Lund, Henrik & Andersen, Anders N. & Østergaard, Poul Alberg & Mathiesen, Brian Vad & Connolly, David, 2012. "From electricity smart grids to smart energy systems – A market operation based approach and understanding," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 96-102.
- Alagoz, B. Baykant & Kaygusuz, Asim & Akcin, Murat & Alagoz, Serkan, 2013. "A closed-loop energy price controlling method for real-time energy balancing in a smart grid energy market," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 95-104.
- Mathiesen, B.V. & Lund, H. & Connolly, D. & Wenzel, H. & Østergaard, P.A. & Möller, B. & Nielsen, S. & Ridjan, I. & Karnøe, P. & Sperling, K. & Hvelplund, F.K., 2015. "Smart Energy Systems for coherent 100% renewable energy and transport solutions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 139-154.
- Chen, Diyi & Liu, Si & Ma, Xiaoyi, 2013. "Modeling, nonlinear dynamical analysis of a novel power system with random wind power and it's control," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 139-146.
- Sencar, Marko & Pozeb, Viljem & Krope, Tina, 2014. "Development of EU (European Union) energy market agenda and security of supply," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 117-124.