Citations for "Capital markets and economic fluctuations in capitalist economies"
by Stiglitz, Joseph E.
- Jim Malley & Hassan Molana, 2000.
"Monopolistic Competition, Efficiency Wages and Perverse Effects of Demand Shock,"
2000_20, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Feb 2001.
- Jim Malley & Hassan Molana, 2001. "Monopolistic Competition, Efficiency Wages and Perverse Effects of Demand Shock," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 122, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Jim Malley & Hassan Molana, 2001. "Monopolistic Competition, Efficiency Wages and Perverse Effects of Demand Shock," CESifo Working Paper Series 475, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thomas Goda, 2013. "The role of income inequality in crisis theories and in the subprime crisis," Working Papers PKWP1305, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- Patrick Honohan, 1994. "The Fiscal Approach to Financial Intermediation Policy," Papers WP049, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Spencer Dale & Andrew Haldane, 1993. "A simple model of money, credit and aggregate demand," Bank of England working papers 7, Bank of England.
- John Whitley & Richard Windram, 2003. "A quantitative framework for commercial property and its relationship to the analysis of the financial stability of the corporate sector," Bank of England working papers 207, Bank of England.
- George Hondroyiannis & Sophia Lazaretou, 2007.
"Inflation persistence during periods of structural change: an assessment using Greek data,"
Springer, vol. 34(5), pages 453-475, December.
- George Hondroyiannis & Sophia Lazaretou, 2004. "Inflation Persistence during Periods of Structural Change: An Assessment Using Greek Data," Working Papers 13, Bank of Greece.
- Hondroyiannis, George & Lazaretou, Sophia, 2004. "Inflation persistence during periods of structural change: an assessment using Greek data," Working Paper Series 0370, European Central Bank.
- Georgios Argitis, 2008. "Finance, Investment and Macroeconomic Performance," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1-2), pages 71-88.
- Baumeister, Christiane & Liu, Philip & Mumtaz, Haroon, 2013.
"Changes in the effects of monetary policy on disaggregate price dynamics,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 543-560.
- Christiane Baumeister & Philip Liu & Haroon Mumtaz, 2012. "Changes in the Effects of Monetary Policy on Disaggregate Price Dynamics," Working Papers 12-13, Bank of Canada.
- Brissimis, Sophocles N. & Magginas, Nicholas S., 2006.
"Forward-looking information in VAR models and the price puzzle,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 1225-1234, September.
- Sophocles N. Brissimis & Nicholas S. Magginas, 2004. "Forward-Looking Information in VAR Models and the Price Puzzle," Working Papers 10, Bank of Greece.
- Antonov, Mikhail & Trofimov, Georgi, 1992. "Insider Trading, Micro Diversity and the Long-Run Macro Efficiency," Working Paper Series 355, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Bhat Ramesh & Pandey I M, .
"Dividend Behaviour of Indian Companies Under Monetary Policy Restrictions,"
IIMA Working Papers
WP2004-05-07, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- I.M. Pandey & Ramesh Bhat, 2007. "Dividend behaviour of Indian companies under monetary policy restrictions," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(1), pages 14-25.
- Degryse, H.A. & Ongena, S., 2002. "Bank-firm relationships and international banking markets," Other publications TiSEM fbb391d2-a9f9-4b49-a0f5-1, School of Economics and Management.
- Winker, Peter, 1994. "Eine makroökonometrische Analyse von Kreditmarkt und Kreditrationierung: Bankkredite in der Bundesrepublik Deutschland 1974 - 1989," Discussion Papers, Series II 220, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Philip Lowe & Thomas Rohling, 1993. "Agency Costs, Balance Sheets and the Business Cycle," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9311, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Kiander, Jaakko & Vartia, Pentti, 1994. "The Great Deperession of the 199s in Finland," Discussion Papers 526, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Simon, András, 1996.
"Aggregált kereslet és kínálat, termelés és külkereskedelem a magyar gazdaságban (1990 1994)
[Aggregate demand and supply, production and foreign trade in the Hungarian economy (1990 1994)]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 251-265.
- Zsolt Darvas & Gábor Vadas, 2003.
"Univariate Potential Output Estimations for Hungary,"
MNB Working Papers
2003/8, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary).
- Gabor Vadas & Zsolt Darvas, 2005. "Univariate Potential Output Estimations for Hungary," Macroeconomics 0512009, EconWPA.
- Jan Kakes & Sitikantha Pattanaik, 2000.
"The transmission of monetary shocks in the euro area: a VAR analysis based on euro-wide data,"
MEB Series (discontinued)
2000-2, Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department.
- Jan Kakes & Sitikantha Pattanaik, 2000. "The transmission of monetary shocks in the euro area: a V AR analysis based on euro-wide data," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 53(213), pages 171-186.
- Jan Kakes & Sitikantha Pattanaik, 2000. "The transmission of monetary shocks in the euro area: a V AR analysis based on euro-wide data," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 53(213), pages 171-186.
- Madsen, Jakob B. & McAleer, Michael, 2001. "Consumption, liquidity constraints, uncertainty and temptation: An international comparison," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 61-89, February.
- Hans Degryse & Steven Ongena, 2002. "Bank-Firm Relationships and International Banking Markets," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 401-417.
- repec:dgr:vuarem:1992-38 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pedro Mazeda Gil, 2003. "A Model of Firm Behaviour with Equity Constraints and Bankruptcy Costs," FEP Working Papers 134, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Mouldi Djelassi & Guillaume Colosiez, 1993. "La redécouverte des cycles financiers," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 26(3), pages 109-144.
- Ongena, S. & Smith, D.C., 2000. "Bank relationships : A review," Other publications TiSEM 993b88a5-9a0f-42de-9cec-6, School of Economics and Management.
- Roberto Tamborini, 2008. "The macroeconomics of imperfect capital markets. Whither saving-investment imbalances?," Department of Economics Working Papers 0815, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Steven Ongena, 1999. "Lending Relationships, Bank Default and Economic Activity," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 257-280.
- Anna Bottasso, 1996. "Firms’ Financial Structure And Real Decisions: A Critical Survey Of The Empirical Literature," CERIS Working Paper 199623, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- J. Barkley Rosser, 2003. "A Nobel Prize for Asymmetric Information: The economic contributions of George Akerlof, Michael Spence and Joseph Stiglitz," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 3-21.
- Małgorzata Gawrycka & Anna Szymczak, 2010. "The Influence of the Interest Rate on the Level of Investment Activity in Poland after Receiving the Membership of the EU," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 4(3), October.
- Damania, D. & Masden, Jakob B., 1995. "Monetary policy and macroeconomic equilibrium in an oligopolistic economy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 651-665.
- Simon, András & Darvas, Zsolt, 2002.
"A financiálisan fenntartható kibocsátás becslése a gazdaság nyitottságának felhasználásával
[Estimating sustainable output from the openness of the economy]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(5), pages 361-376.