Citations for "A folk theorem for one-shot Bertrand games"
by Baye, Michael R. & Morgan, John
- Hassan, Shakill, 2006.
"Optimal timing of defections from price-setting cartels in volatile markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 792-804, September.
- Shakill Hassan, 2005. "Optimal timing of defections from price-setting cartels in volatile markets," Working Papers 03, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Klemperer, Paul, 2000.
"Why every Economist should Learn some Auction Theory,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2572, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul Klemperer, 2000. "Why Every Economist Should Learn Some Auction Theory," Microeconomics 0004009, EconWPA.
- Paul Klemperer, 2000. "Why Every Economist Should Learn some Auction Theory," Economics Series Working Papers 2000-W25, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Hoernig, Steffen, 2005.
"Bertrand Equilibria and Sharing Rules,"
FEUNL Working Paper Series
wp468, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Alejandro Saporiti & German Coloma, 2009.
"Bertrand's price competition in markets with fixed costs,"
RCER Working Papers
549, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Alejandro Saporiti & German Coloma, 2008. "Bertrand's price competition in markets with fixed costs," RCER Working Papers 541, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Kaplan, Todd R. & Luski, Israel & Wettstein, David, 2003.
"Innovative activity and sunk cost,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 21(8), pages 1111-1133, October.
- Michael R. Baye & Dan Kovenock & Casper G. de Vries, 2009.
"Contests with Rank-Order Spillovers,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
09-066/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Michael R. Baye & Dan Kovenock & Casper G. de Vries, 2008. "Contests with Rank-Order Spillovers," Working Papers 2008-20, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Szech, Nora & Weinschenk, Philipp, 2013. "Rebates in a Bertrand game," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 124-133.
- Alexandre Gaudeul, 2004. "Shareware competition: Selling an experience," Game Theory and Information 0409008, EconWPA.
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00709093 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marie-Laure Cabon-Dhersin & Nicolas Drouhin, 2012. "Tacit collusion in a one-shot game of price competition with soft capacity constraints," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00709093, HAL.
- Kartik, Navin, 2011. "A note on undominated Bertrand equilibria," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 125-126, May.
- Weibull, Jörgen, 2006. "Price competition and convex costs," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 622, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 23 Feb 2006.
- Beschorner, Patrick F. E., 2003. "Risk classification and cream skimming on the deregulated German insurance market," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 37, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Steffen Hoernig, 2007. "Bertrand Games and Sharing Rules," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 573-585, June.
- V. Bhaskar, 2004.
"Games Played in a Contracting Environment,"
Economics Discussion Papers
583, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Albano, Gian Luigi & Matros, Alexander, 2005. "(All) Equilibria in a class of bidding games," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 61-66, April.
- Anton, James J. & Vander Weide, James H. & Vettas, Nikolaos, 2002. "Entry auctions and strategic behavior under cross-market price constraints," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 611-629, May.
- Hoernig, Steffen H., 2002. "Mixed Bertrand equilibria under decreasing returns to scale: an embarrassment of riches," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 359-362, February.
- Ole Jann & Christoph Schottmüller, 2014.
"Correlated equilibria in homogenous good Bertrand competition,"
14-17, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Jann, Ole & Schottmüller, Christoph, 2015. "Correlated equilibria in homogeneous good Bertrand competition," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 31-37.