Citations for "Measuring Market Power in U.S. Industry"
by Matthew D. Shapiro
- Michael A. Kouparitsas, 1996. "North-South financial integration and business cycles," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues WP-96-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Ugo Panizza & Andrea Filippo Presbitero, 2012.
"Public Debt and Economic Growth: Is There a Causal Effect?,"
Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers
65, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Panizza, Ugo & Presbitero, Andrea F., 2014. "Public debt and economic growth: Is there a causal effect?," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 21-41.
- Panizza, Ugo & Presbitero, Andrea F., 2012. "Public debt and economic growth: Is there a causal effect?," POLIS Working Papers 168, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- repec:dgr:kubcen:2000104 is not listed on IDEAS
- Weber, Sascha A. & Anders, Sven M., 2005.
"Price Rigidity and Market Power in German Retailing,"
2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark
24721, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sascha A. Weber & Sven M. Anders, 2007. "Price rigidity and market power in German retailing," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(7), pages 737-749.
- Weber, Sascha A. & Anders, Sven, 2007. "Price Rigidity and Market Power in German Retailing," Discussion Papers 31, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Center for international Development and Environmental Research (ZEU).
- Andrew T. Levin & Alexei Onatski & John Williams & Noah M. Williams, 2006.
"Monetary Policy Under Uncertainty in Micro-Founded Macroeconometric Models,"
in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2005, Volume 20, pages 229-312
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew T. Levin & Alexei Onatski & John C. Williams & Noah Williams, 2005. "Monetary Policy Under Uncertainty in Micro-Founded Macroeconometric Models," NBER Working Papers 11523, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew T. Levin & Alexei Onatski & John C. Williams & Noah Williams, 2005. "Monetary policy under uncertainty in micro-founded macroeconometric models," Working Paper Series 2005-15, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Noah Williams & Andrew Levin & Alexei Onatski, 2005. "Monetary Policy under Uncertainty in Micro-Founded Macroeconometric Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 478, Society for Computational Economics.
- Jan De Loecker & Frederic Warzynski, 2009.
"Markups and firm-level export status,"
NBER Working Papers
15198, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- De Loecker, Jan & Warzynski, Frederic, 2009. "Markups and Firm-level Export Status," CEPR Discussion Papers 7450, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- De Locker, Jan & Warzynski, Frederic, 2009. "Markups and Firm-Level Export Status," Working Papers 09-4, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Sara Amoroso & Peter M. Kort & Bertrand Melenberg & Joseph Plasmans & Mark Vancauteren, 2010. "Firm Level Productivity under Imperfect Competition in Output and Labor Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 3082, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kevin X. D. Huang & Zheng Liu, 2001. "Input-Output Structure and Nominal Staggering: The Persistence Problem Revisited," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 145, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Kevin X.D. Huang & Qinglai Meng, 2007.
"Is Forward-Looking Inflation Targeting Destabilizing? The Role of Policy's Response to Current Output under Endogenous Investment,"
Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers
0704, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Huang, Kevin X.D. & Meng, Qinglai & Xue, Jianpo, 2009. "Is forward-looking inflation targeting destabilizing? The role of policy's response to current output under endogenous investment," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 409-430, February.
- Tybout, James R., 1991. "Researching the trade - productivity link : new directions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 638, The World Bank.
- Michael A. Kouparitsas, 1996. "North-South business cycles," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues WP-96-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Catherine J. Morrison, 1989. "Markup Behavior in Durable and Nondurable Manufacturing: A production Theory Approach," NBER Working Papers 2941, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boone, J., 2000.
2000-104, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Holtz-Eakin, Douglas & Lovely, Mary E., 1996. "Technological linkages, market structure, and production policies," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 73-86, July.
- Sophia Delipalla & Owen O'Donnell, 1999.
"Estimating Tax Incidence, Market Power and Market Conduct: The European Cigarette Industry,"
Studies in Economics
9901, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Delipalla, Sophia & O'Donnell, Owen, 2001. "Estimating tax incidence, market power and market conduct: The European cigarette industry," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 885-908, May.
- Foroutan, Faezeh, 1991. "Foreign trade and its relation to competition and productivity in Turkish industry," Policy Research Working Paper Series 604, The World Bank.
- Dobrinsky, Rumen & Korosi, Gabor & Markov, Nikolay & Halpern, Laszlo, 2006. "Price markups and returns to scale in imperfect markets: Bulgaria and Hungary," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 92-110, March.
- Junius, Karsten, 1997. "Economies of scale: A survey of the empirical literature," Kiel Working Papers 813, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Kevin X.D. Huang & Qinglai Meng, 2007. "Distance to Frontier and the Big Swings of the Unemployment Rate: What Room is Left for Monetary Policy?," Kiel Working Papers 1348, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Rumen Dobrinsky & Gábor Korösi & Nikolay Markov & László Halpern, 2004.
"Firms’ Price Markups and Returns to Scale in Imperfect Markets: Bulgaria and Hungary,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
2004-710, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Rumen Dobrinsky & Gabor Korosi & Nikolay Markov & Laszlo Halpern, 2004. "Firms’ Price Markups and Returns to Scale in Imperfect Markets - Bulgaria and Hungary," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0412, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Henry Nieuwenhuijsen & Gerrit de Wit & Frank Hindriks, 2000.
"Comparative advantages in estimating markups,"
Scales Research Reports
H200003, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Winther, K. Tobias, 2008. "Analyzing new profit opportunities: a guide to making business projects financially successful," MPRA Paper 11346, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicoletta Batini & Brian Jackson & Stephen Nickell, 2002. "The Pricing Behaviour of UK Firms," Discussion Papers 09, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England.