Citations for "Predetermined Prices and the Persistent Effects of Money on Output"
by Devereux, Michael B & Yetman, James
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2008:i:20:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lein, Sarah M., 2010.
"When do firms adjust prices? Evidence from micro panel data,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(6), pages 696-715, September.
- Sarah M. Rupprecht, 2007. "When Do Firms Adjust Prices? Evidence from Micro Panel Data," KOF Working papers 07-160, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Jeremy Rudd & Karl Whelan, 2003.
"Inflation targets, credibility, and persistence in a simple sticky-price framework,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2003-43, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rudd, Jeremy & Whelan, Karl, 2003. "Inflation Targets, Credibility and Persistence In a Simple Sticky-Price Framework," Research Technical Papers 6/RT/03, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Michael B. Devereux & James Yetman, 2002. "Price Setting and Exhange Rate Pass-Through," Working Papers 222002, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- James M. Nason & Gregor W. Smith, 2013. "Reverse Kalman filtering U.S. inflation with sticky professional forecasts," Working Papers 13-34, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2014. "Globalisation, inflation and monetary policy in Asia and the Pacific," BIS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 77, April.
- Christopher Tsoukis & George Kapetanios & Joseph Pearlman, 2011. "Elusive Persistence: Wage And Price Rigidities, The New Keynesian Phillips Curve And Inflation Dynamics," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(4), pages 737-768, 09.
- Chris Tsoukis & George Kapetanios & Joseph Pearlman, 2007. "The Elusive Persistence: Wage and Price Rigidities, the Phillips Curve, and Inflation Dynamics," Working Papers 619, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Michael Woodford, 2008.
"Information-Constrained State-Dependent Pricing,"
0809-12, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Pascal Bénassy, 2005. "Interest rate rules, inflation and the Taylor principle: An analytical exploration," PSE Working Papers halshs-00590564, HAL.
- Calvo, Guillermo & Celasun, Oya & Kumhof, Michael, 2007. "Inflation inertia and credible disinflation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 48-68, September.
- Carlos Carvalho, 2005. "Heterogeneity in Price Setting and the Real Effects of Monetary Shocks," Macroeconomics 0509017, EconWPA, revised 12 Sep 2005.
- Luis F. Céspedes & Marcelo Ochoa & Claudio Soto, 2005. "The New Keynesian Phillips Curve in an Emerging Market Economy: The Case of Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 355, Central Bank of Chile.
- Carlos Viana de Carvalho, 2005.
"The Effects of Heterogeneity in Price Setting on Price and Inflation Inertia,"
0504038, EconWPA, revised 06 Sep 2005.
- Carlos Viana de Carvalho, 2004. "The Effects of Heterogeneity in Price Setting on Price and Inflation Inertia," Macroeconomics 0412013, EconWPA, revised 29 Jan 2005.
- Carlos Viana de Carvalho, 2005. "The Effects of Heterogeneity in Price Setting on Price and Inflation Inertia," Macroeconomics 0504039, EconWPA, revised 06 Sep 2005.
- Carlos Viana de Carvalho, 2004. "The Effects of Heterogeneity in Price Setting on Price and Inflation Inertia," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 9, Econometric Society.
- Haroon Mumtaz & Özlem Oomen & Jian Wang, 2011. "Exchange rate pass-through into U.K. import prices: evidence from disaggregated data," Staff Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue June.
- James M. Nason & Gregor W. Smith, 2013.
"Measuring the Slowly Evolving Trend in US Inflation with Professional Forecasts,"
1316, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- James M. Nason & Gregor W. Smith, 2014. "Measuring the Slowly Evolving Trend in US Inflation with Professional Forecasts," CAMA Working Papers 2014-07, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jamel JOUINI & Karim BARHOUMI, 2008.
"Revisiting the decline in the exchange rate pass-through: further evidence from developing countries,"
AccessEcon, vol. 3(20), pages 1-10.
- Barhoumi, K. & Jouini, J., 2008. "Revisiting the Decline i he Exchange Rate Pass-Through: Further Evidence from Developing Countries," Working papers 213, Banque de France.
- Ben Aissa, Mohamed Safouane & Musy, Olivier & Pereau, Jean-Christophe, 2007. "Modelling inflation persistence with periodicity changes in fixed and predetermined prices models," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 823-838, September.
- Aaron Mehrotra & James Yetman, 2014. "How anchored are inflation expectations in Asia? Evidence from surveys of professional forecasters," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Globalisation, inflation and monetary policy in Asia and the Pacific, volume 77, pages 181-191 Bank for International Settlements.
- Helali, Kamel & Kalai, Maha & Boujelben, Thouraya, 2014. "Exchange rate Pass-Through to domestic prices in Tunisia: a short and long run analysis," MPRA Paper 62204, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Dec 2014.
- Mallick, Sushanta & Marques, Helena, 2012. "Pricing to market with trade liberalization: The role of market heterogeneity and product differentiation in India’s exports," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 310-336.
- Yetman, James, 2003. "Fixed prices versus predetermined prices and the equilibrium probability of price adjustment," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 421-427, September.
- Burstein, Ariel T., 2006. "Inflation and output dynamics with state-dependent pricing decisions," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 1235-1257, October.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00590564 is not listed on IDEAS