TFPG Controversies, Institutions, and Economic Performance in East Asia
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Murgai, Rinku, 2001. "The Green Revolution and the productivity paradox: evidence from the Indian Punjab," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 25(2-3), September.
- Hibbs, Douglas A, Jr, 2001. "The Politicization of Growth Theory," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2-3), pages 265-286.
- Katarina Keller, 2006. "Education Expansion, Expenditures per Student and the Effects on Growth in Asia," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 21-42.
- Philip Abbott & Finn Tarp & Ce Wu, 2017.
"Structural Transformation, Biased Technological Change and Employment in Vietnam,"
The European Journal of Development Research,
Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 29(1), pages 54-72, January.
- Abbott Philip & Tarp Finn & Wu Ce, 2015. "Structural transformation, biased technological change, and employment in Vietnam," WIDER Working Paper Series 068, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Olsson, Ola & Hibbs, Douglas Jr., 2005. "Biogeography and long-run economic development," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 909-938, May.
- Helje Kaldaru & Eve Parts, 2008. "Social and institutional factors of economic development: evidence from Europe," Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 8(1), pages 29-51, October.
- Jakob B. Madsen* & Md. Rabiul Islam, 2012. "The Anatomy of the Asian Take-off," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 4(2), pages 1-24, July.
- Siddiqui, Danish Ahmed & Ahmed, Qazi Masood, 2009. "Institutionalized Social Technologies Index: A Global Perspective," MPRA Paper 19746, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephanie Seguino, 2000. "Accounting for Gender in Asian Economic Growth," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 27-58.
- Kang-Kook Lee & James Crotty, 2004. "Was the IMF's Imposition of Economic Regime Change Justified? A Critique of the IMF's Economic and Political Role in Korea During and After the Crisis," Working Papers wp77, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Ageeva Svetlana & Suslov Nikita, 2005. "Energy Consumption and GDP in Market and Transitional Economies," EERC Working Paper Series 05-05e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Mary Hallward-Driemeier & Giuseppe Iarossi & Kenneth L. Sokoloff, 2002. "Exports and Manufacturing Productivity in East Asia: A Comparative Analysis with Firm-Level Data," NBER Working Papers 8894, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Temple, 1997. "St Adam and the Dragons: Neo-classical economics and the East Asian miracle," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(3), pages 279-300.
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2011.
"Explaining the first Industrial Revolution: two views,"
European Review of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(01), pages 153-168, April.
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2010. "Explaining the First Industrial Revolution: Two Views," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 10, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Vei-Lin Chan, 2000. "Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth in Taiwan's Manufacturing Industries," NBER Chapters,in: The Role of Foreign Direct Investment in East Asian Economic Development, NBER-EASE Volume 9, pages 349-366 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jojo Jacob & Adam Szirmai, 2006. "International Trade and Knowledge Spillovers: The Case of Indonesian Manufacturing," Working Papers 06-01, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies, revised Jan 2006.
- Ahmad, Mahyudin & Marwan, Nur Fakhzan, 2012. "Economic growth and institutions in developing countries: Panel evidence," MPRA Paper 42293, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ray Barrell & Dirk Willem te Velde, 2000. "Catching-up of East German Labour Productivity in the 1990s," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 1(3), pages 271-297, August.
- James Bessen, 2008. "Accounting for Productivity Growth When Technical Change is Biased," Working Papers 0802, Research on Innovation.
- Cristina Boţa-Avram, 2013. "The Interplay Between Governance and Global Competitiveness: Evidence from a Cross-Country Survey," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 20(3), pages 381-388, November.
- Wyplosz, Charles, 2001. "Exchange Rate Regimes: Some Lessons from Postwar Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 2723, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ermisch, J. F. & Huff, W. G., 1999. "Hypergrowth in an East Asian NIC: Public policy and capital accumulation in Singapore," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 21-38, January.
- Rajah Rasiah & Jebamalai Vinanchiarachi, 2013. "Institutional Support and Technological Upgrading: Evidence from Dynamic Clusters in Latin America and Asia," World Economic Review, World Economics Association, vol. 2013(2), pages 1-24, February.
- Hallward-Driemeier, Mary, 2001. "Firm-level survey provides data on Asia's corporate crisis and recovery," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2515, The World Bank.
- Alwyn Young, 1998. "Paasche vs. Laspeyres: The Elasticity of Substitution and Bias in Measures of TFP Growth," NBER Working Papers 6663, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Danny Givon, 2006. "Factor Replacement versus Factor Substitution, Mechanization and Asymptotic Harrod Neutrality," DEGIT Conference Papers c011_028, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Bušs, Ginters, 2007. "The role of authoritative media in Economics," MPRA Paper 17893, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Murgai, Rinku, 2001. "The Green Revolution and the productivity paradox: evidence from the Indian Punjab," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 25(2-3), pages 199-209, September.
- W. G. Huff, 1999. "Singapore's economic development: Four lessons and some doubts," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(1), pages 33-55.
- Baer, Werner & Miles, William R. & Moran, Allen B., 1999. "The end of the Asian Myth: Why were the Experts Fooled?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(10), pages 1735-1747, October.
- Ahmad, Mahyudin & Hall, Stephen G., 2012. "Do institutions matter for growth? Evidence from East Asian countries," MPRA Paper 42158, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Helje Kaldaru & Eve Parts, 2005. "The Effect Of Macro-Level Social Capital On Sustainable Economic Development," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 42, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Dalia S Hakura & Saleh M. Nsouli, 2003. "The Millennium Development Goals, Capacity Building, and the Role of the IMF," IMF Working Papers 03/119, International Monetary Fund.
- James Bessen, 2009. "More Machines, Better Machines...Or Better Workers?," Working Papers 0803, Research on Innovation.
- Andrew Williams & Abu Siddique, 2008. "The use (and abuse) of governance indicators in economics: a review," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 131-175, May.
- Komlan Fiodendji & Kodjo Evlo, 2015.
"Do Institutions Quality Affect FDI Inflows in Sub-Saharan African Countries?,"
Journal of Applied Finance & Banking,
SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 5(1), pages 1-8.
- Fiodendji, Daniel Komlan, 2013. "Do Institutions Quality Affect FDI Inflows in Sub Saharan African Countries?," MPRA Paper 57414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Spinesi, Luca, 2009. "Rent-seeking bureaucracies, inequality, and growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 244-257, November.
- Delgado Rodríguez, Mª J. & Álvarez Ayuso, I., 2004.
"La contribución de las políticas de inversión en capital público y humano al crecimiento de la productividad en la UE-15/The Contribution of Human and Public Capital Policies to Productivity Growth in,"
Estudios de Economía Aplicada,
Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 22, pages 273-288, Agosto.
- Delgado Rodríguez, Mª J. & Álvarez Ayuso, I., 2004. "La contribución de las políticas de inversión en capital público y humano al crecimiento de la productividad en la UE-15/The Contribution of Human and Public Capital Policies to Productivity Growth in," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 22, pages 273-288, Agosto.
- Kaufmann, Daniel & Kraay, Aart & Zoido-Lobaton, Pablo, 1999. "Governance matters," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2196, The World Bank.
- Koman, Reinhard & Marin, Dalia, 1999.
"Human Capital and Macroeconomic Growth: Austria and Germany 1960-1997 - An Update,"
69, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Marin, Dalia & Koman, Reinhard, 2005. "Human Capital and Macroeconomic Growth: Austria and Germany 1960-1997. An Update," Discussion Papers in Economics 569, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Law, Siong Hook & Habibullah, Muzafar Shah, 2006. "Financial Development, Institutional Quality and Economic Performance in East Asian Economies," Review of Applied Economics, Review of Applied Economics, vol. 2(2).
- Mustaq H. Khan, 2003. "L'échec de l'État dans les pays en développement et les stratégies de réforme institutionnelle," Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 11(2), pages 5-48.
- Daniel Kaffine & Graham A. Davis, 2013. "A simple Monte Carlo approach to examine sample robustness in growth regressions," Working Papers 2013-04, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Tahir Abdi, 2008. "Machinery & equipment investment and growth: evidence from the Canadian manufacturing sector," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(4), pages 465-478.