Convergence across Canadian Provinces, 1961 to 1991
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vincent Geloso & Vadim Kufenko & Klaus Prettner, 2016.
"Demographic change and regional convergence in Canada,"
AccessEcon, vol. 36(4), pages 1904-1910.
- Geloso, Vincent & Kufenko, Vadim & Prettner, Klaus, 2016. "Demographic change and regional convergence in Canada," Violette Reihe: Schriftenreihe des Promotionsschwerpunkts "Globalisierung und Beschäftigung" 49/2016, University of Hohenheim, Carl von Ossietzky University Oldenburg, Evangelisches Studienwerk.
- Geloso, Vincent & Kufenko, Vadim & Prettner, Klaus, 2016. "Demographic change and regional convergence in Canada," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68999, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fallahi, Firouz, 2011. "Convergence of Total Health Expenditure as a Share of GDP: Evidence from Selected OECD Countries," MPRA Paper 51324, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Evan Capeluck, 2014. "Convergence Across Provincial Economies in Canada: Trends, Drivers, and Implications," CSLS Research Reports 2014-03, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Ray, Rita, 2013. "Revisiting Convergence: A case study form American States," MPRA Paper 57405, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yemtsov, Ruslan, 2003. "Quo Vadis? Inequality and Poverty Dynamics across Russian Regions," WIDER Working Paper Series 067, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- de la Fuente, Angel, 2002.
"On the sources of convergence: A close look at the Spanish regions,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 569-599, March.
- Angel de la Fuente & Vicente Salas Fumás, "undated". "On the sources of convergence: A close look at the Spanish regions," Studies on the Spanish Economy 01, FEDEA.
- de la Fuente, A, 1996. "On the Sources of Convergence : A Close Look at the Spanish Regions," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 362.96, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- de la Fuente, Angel, 1996. "On the Sources of Convergence: A Close Look at the Spanish Regions," CEPR Discussion Papers 1543, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mahamat Hamit-Haggar, 2013. "A note on convergence across Canadian provinces: new insights from the club clustering algorithm," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 50(2), pages 591-601, April.
- Capello, Marcelo & Figueras, Alberto & Freille, Sebastian & Moncarz, Pedro, 2013. "The role of federal transfers in regional convergence in human development indicators in Argentina," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 27, pages 33-63.
- David Albouy & Fernando Leibovici & Casey Warman, 2013.
"Quality of life, firm productivity, and the value of amenities across Canadian cities,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 46(2), pages 379-411, May.
- David Albouy & Fernando Leibovici & Casey Warman, 2012. "Quality Of Life, Firm Productivity, And The Value Of Amenities Across Canadian Cities," Working Paper 1287, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- David Albouy & Fernando Leibovici & Casey Warman, 2012. "Quality of Life, Firm Productivity, and the Value of Amenities across Canadian Cities," NBER Working Papers 18103, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chen, Shunlong & Arun, Thankom G., 2004. "Openness, Technological Capabilities and Regional Disparities in China," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30622, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Jose Villaverde & Adolfo Maza & María Hierro, 2014. "The Effects of Interpersonal Fiscal Redistribution on Provincial Growth and Convergence in Spain," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 209(2), pages 151-170, June.
- Magrini, Stefano, 2004. "Regional (di)convergence," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,in: J. V. Henderson & J. F. Thisse (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 62, pages 2741-2796 Elsevier.
- Nickel, Christiane & Checherita-Westphal, Cristina & Rother, Philipp, 2009. "The role of fiscal transfers for regional economic convergence in Europe," Working Paper Series 1029, European Central Bank.
- Sergio J. Rey & Mark V. Janikas, 2003. "Convergence and space," Urban/Regional 0311002, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Nov 2003.
- repec:erh:journl:v:11:y:2019:i:1:p:1-23 is not listed on IDEAS
- Firouz Fallahi & Gabriel Rodríguez, 2011. "Convergence In The Canadian Provinces: Evidence Using Unemployment Rates," Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers 2011-322, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Sergio J. Rey & Mark V. Janikas, 2005. "Regional convergence, inequality, and space," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 155-176, April.
- Serge Coulombe, 2011. "Lagging Behind: Productivity and the Good Fortune of Canadian Provinces," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 331, June.
- Lukas Matejovsky & Sandeep Mohapatra & Bodo Steiner, 2014. "The Dynamic Effects of Entrepreneurship on Regional Economic Growth: Evidence from Canada," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(4), pages 611-639, December.
- Gabriel Rodríguez, 2006. "The role of the interprovincial transfers in the ß: Further empirical evidence for Canada," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(1), pages 12-29, January.
- Wakerly, Elizabeth C., 2002. "Disaggregate dynamics and economic growth in Canada," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 197-219, March.
- Andres Marchante & Bienvenido Ortega, 2006. "Quality of life and economic convergence across Spanish regions, 1980-2001," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(5), pages 471-483.
- Stephen Dobson & Carlyn Ramlogan & Eric Strobl, 2006.
"Why Do Rates Of Β‐Convergence Differ? A Meta‐Regression Analysis,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 53(2), pages 153-173, May.
- DOBSON, Steve & RAMLOGAN, Carlyn & STROBL, Eric, 2003. "Why do rates of convergence differ ? A meta-regression analysis," CORE Discussion Papers 2003020, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Gábor Potvorszki, 2012. "Testing Autoregressive Models Through the Example of Northern Hungary," Theory Methodology Practice (TMP), Faculty of Economics, University of Miskolc, vol. 8(01), pages 68-75.
- George Petrakos & Panagiotis Artelaris, 2009. "European Regional Convergence Revisited: A Weighted Least Squares Approach," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 314-331, June.
- Su, Yaqin & Liu, Zhiqiang, 2016. "The impact of foreign direct investment and human capital on economic growth: Evidence from Chinese cities," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 97-109.
- Qin, Xuezheng & Hsieh, Chee-Ruey, 2014. "Economic growth and the geographic maldistribution of health care resources: Evidence from China, 1949-2010," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 228-246.
- Jens K. Perret, 2010. "A Core-Periphery Pattern in Russia – Twin Peaks or a Rat’s Tail," EIIW Discussion paper disbei178, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Joseph DeJuan & Marc Tomljanovich, 2005. "Income convergence across Canadian provinces in the 20th century: Almost but not quite there," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 39(3), pages 567-592, September.