Citations for "Optimal Inflation Targeting Under Alternative Fiscal Regimes"
by Pierpaolo Benigno & Michael Woodford
- Pierpaolo Benigno, 2006.
"Are Valuation Effects Desirable from a Global Perspective?,"
NBER Working Papers
12219, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benigno, Pierpaolo, 2009. "Are valuation effects desirable from a global perspective?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 170-180, July.
- Moinuddin, 2007. "Choice of Monetary Policy Regime: Should SBP Adopt Inflation Targeting," SBP Working Paper Series 19, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- Vasco Curdia, 2008.
"Optimal Monetary Policy under Sudden Stops,"
2008 Meeting Papers
474, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Luca Sessa & Libero Monteforte & Lorenzo Forni, 2007.
"The general equilibrium effects of fiscal policy: estimates for the euro area,"
2007 Meeting Papers
352, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Forni, Lorenzo & Monteforte, Libero & Sessa, Luca, 2009. "The general equilibrium effects of fiscal policy: Estimates for the Euro area," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(3-4), pages 559-585, April.
- Lorenzo Forni & Libero Monteforte & Luca Sessa, 2007. "The general equilibrium effects of fiscal policy: estimates for the euro area," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 652, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Mihailov, Alexander & Ullrich, Katrin, 2007.
"Independence and Accountability of Monetary and Fiscal Policy Committees,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
07-044, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Alexander Mihailov & Katrin Ullrich, 2008. "Independence and Accountability of Monetary and Fiscal Policy Committees," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2008-72, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Javier Guillermo Gómez, 2006.
"Capital Flows and Monetary Policy,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
002097, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- David A Vines & Sven Jari Stehn, 2007.
"Debt Stabilization Bias and the Taylor Principle; Optimal Policy in a New Keynesian Model with Government Debt and Inflation Persistence,"
IMF Working Papers
07/206, International Monetary Fund.
- Stehn, Sven Jari & Vines, David, 2008. "Debt Stabilisation Bias and the Taylor Principle: Optimal Policy in a New Keynesian Model with Government Debt and Inflation Persistence," CEPR Discussion Papers 6696, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Kumhof & Ricardo Nunes & Irina Yakadina, 2010.
"Simple Monetary Rules under Fiscal Dominance,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 42(1), pages 63-92, 02.
- Michael, Kumhof & Ricardo, Nunes & Irina, Yakadina, 2007. "Simple Monetary Rules under Fiscal Dominance," MPRA Paper 4462, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Kumhof & Ricardo Nunes & Irina Yakadina, 2008. "Simple monetary rules under fiscal dominance," International Finance Discussion Papers 937, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Michael Kumhof & Ricardo C Nunes & Irina Yakadina, 2007. "Simple Monetary Rules Under Fiscal Dominance," IMF Working Papers 07/271, International Monetary Fund.
- Mauro Ferreira, . "Debt Maturity in a Small Open Economy Under Inflation Target," EcoMod2007 23900024, EcoMod.
- Canzoneri, Matthew & Cumby, Robert & Diba, Behzad, 2010. "The Interaction Between Monetary and Fiscal Policy," Handbook of Monetary Economics, in: Benjamin M. Friedman & Michael Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 17, pages 935-999 Elsevier.
- Michael Woodford, 2010.
"Optimal Monetary Stabilization Policy,"
NBER Working Papers
16095, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ito, Arata & Watanabe, Tsutomu & Yabu, Tomoyoshi, 2011. "Fiscal policy switching in Japan, the US, and the UK," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 380-413.
- Reicher, Christopher Phillip, 2009. "Fiscal Taylor rules in the postwar United States," Kiel Working Papers 1509, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Philip Arestis & Alexander Mihailov, 2008.
"Classifying Monetary Economics: Fields and Methods from Past to Future,"
Economics & Management Discussion Papers
em-dp2008-64, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Philip Arestis & Alexander Mihailov, 2011. "Classifying Monetary Economics: Fields And Methods From Past To Future," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(4), pages 769-800, 09.
- Christopher Adam & Stephen O'Connell & Edward Buffie, 2008. "Aid volatility, monetary policy rules and the capital account in African economies," WEF Working Papers 0037, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Svan Jari Stehn & David Vines, 2007. "Debt Stabilisation Bias And The Taylor Principle: Optimal Policy In A New Keynesian Model With Government Debt And Inflation Persistence," CAMA Working Papers 2007-22, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Christopher Reicher, 2009. "Fiscal Taylor Rules in the Postwar United States," Kiel Working Papers 1509, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Danciulescu, Cristina, 2014. "Macroeconomic equilibrium and welfare under simple monetary and switching fiscal policy rules," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 58-68.