Pricing Options With Curved Boundaries
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jun, Doobae & Ku, Hyejin, 2015. "Static hedging of chained-type barrier options," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 317-327.
- Taiga Saito, 2016. "Pricing Foreign Exchange Options Under Intervention by Absorption Modeling," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 23(1), pages 85-106, March.
- Andrew Ming-Long Wang & Yu-Hong Liu & Yi-Long Hsiao, 2009. "Barrier option pricing: a hybrid method approach," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 341-352.
- Tristan Guillaume, 2011. "Some sequential boundary crossing results for geometric Brownian motion and their applications in financial engineering," Post-Print hal-00924277, HAL.
- C. Atkinson & S. Kazantzaki, 2009. "Double knock-out Asian barrier options which widen or contract as they approach maturity," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 329-340.
- Norland, Erik & Wilford, D. Sykes, 2002. "Leverage, liquidity, volatility, time horizon, and the risk of ruin: A barrier option approach," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 225-239.
- Antoon Pelsser, "undated".
"Pricing Double Barrier Options: An Analytical Approach,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 1997
130, Society for Computational Economics.
- Antoon Pelsser, 1997. "Pricing Double Barrier Options: An Analytical Approach," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-015/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5374 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amirhossein Sobhani & Mariyan Milev, 2017. "A Numerical Method for Pricing Discrete Double Barrier Option by Lagrange Interpolation on Jacobi Node," Papers 1712.01060, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2018.
- Zvan, R. & Vetzal, K. R. & Forsyth, P. A., 2000. "PDE methods for pricing barrier options," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(11-12), pages 1563-1590, October.
- M. Krivko & M. V. Tretyakov, 2012. "Application of simplest random walk algorithms for pricing barrier options," Papers 1211.5726, arXiv.org.
- Dmitry Davydov & Vadim Linetsky, 2001. "Pricing and Hedging Path-Dependent Options Under the CEV Process," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(7), pages 949-965, July.
- Dietmar P.J. Leisen, 1999. "Valuation of Barrier Options in a Black--Scholes Setup with Jump Risk," Discussion Paper Serie B 446, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Choe, Geon Ho & Koo, Ki Hwan, 2014. "Probability of multiple crossings and pricing of double barrier options," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 156-184.
- Fusai, Gianluca & Recchioni, Maria Cristina, 2007. "Analysis of quadrature methods for pricing discrete barrier options," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 826-860, March.
- Doobae Jun & Hyejin Ku, 2013. "Valuation of American partial barrier options," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 167-191, July.
- Prigent, Jean-Luc & Renault, Olivier & Scaillet, Olivier, 2004.
"Option pricing with discrete rebalancing,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 133-161, January.
- Prigent, J.-L. & Renault, O. & Scaillet, O., 1999. "Option Pricing with Discrete Rebalancing," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1999029, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES), revised 00 Oct 1999.
- Jean-Luc PRIGENT & Olivier RENAULT & Olivier SCAILLET, 2002. "Option Pricing with Discrete Rebalancing," FAME Research Paper Series rp55, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- J.L. Prigent & O. Renault & O. Scaillet., 1999. "Option pricing with discrete rebalancing," THEMA Working Papers 99-41, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Jean -Luc Prigent & Olivier Renault & Olivier Scaillet, 1999. "Option Pricing with Discrete Rebalancing," Working Papers 99-61, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Kim, Jerim & Kim, Jeongsim & Joo Yoo, Hyun & Kim, Bara, 2015. "Pricing external barrier options in a regime-switching model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 123-143.
- Li, Minqiang & Pearson, Neil D. & Poteshman, Allen M., 2004. "Conditional estimation of diffusion processes," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 31-66, October.
- Pavel V. Shevchenko & Pierre Del Moral, 2014. "Valuation of Barrier Options using Sequential Monte Carlo," Papers 1405.5294, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2015.
- Wai Man Tse & Leong Kwan Li & Kai Wang Ng, 2001. "Pricing Discrete Barrier and Hindsight Options with the Tridiagonal Probability Algorithm," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(3), pages 383-393, March.
- Farid MKAOUAR & Jean-luc PRIGENT, 2014. "Constant Proportion Portfolio Insurance under Tolerance and Transaction Costs," Working Papers 2014-303, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Lian, Guanghua & Zhu, Song-Ping & Elliott, Robert J. & Cui, Zhenyu, 2017. "Semi-analytical valuation for discrete barrier options under time-dependent Lévy processes," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 167-183.
- Igor V. Kravchenko & Vladislav V. Kravchenko & Sergii M. Torba & Jos'e Carlos Dias, 2017. "Pricing double barrier options on homogeneous diffusions: a Neumann series of Bessel functions representation," Papers 1712.08247, arXiv.org.
- Massimo Costabile, 2001. "A discrete-time algorithm for pricing double barrier options," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 24(1), pages 49-58, May.
- Yuh-Dauh Lyuu & Huei-Wen Teng, 2011. "Unbiased and efficient Greeks of financial options," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 141-181, January.
- Fernández Lexuri & Hieber Peter & Scherer Matthias, 2013. "Double-barrier first-passage times of jump-diffusion processes," Monte Carlo Methods and Applications, De Gruyter, vol. 19(2), pages 107-141, July.
- Hieber, Peter & Scherer, Matthias, 2012. "A note on first-passage times of continuously time-changed Brownian motion," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 165-172.
- José Carlos Dias & João Pedro Vidal Nunes & João Pedro Ruas, 2015. "Pricing and static hedging of European-style double barrier options under the jump to default extended CEV model," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(12), pages 1995-2010, December.
- Rahman Farnoosh & Hamidreza Rezazadeh & Amirhossein Sobhani & M. Hossein Beheshti, 2016. "A Numerical Method for Discrete Single Barrier Option Pricing with Time-Dependent Parameters," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 48(1), pages 131-145, June.
- Caramellino Lucia & Pacchiarotti Barbara, 2002. "Sharp estimates for the hitting probability on time-dependent barriers for a Brownian Motion. Weak approximation of a Brownian motion killed on time-dependent barriers," Monte Carlo Methods and Applications, De Gruyter, vol. 8(3), pages 221-236, December.
- Kensuke Ishitani, 2016. "Computation of first-order Greeks for barrier options using chain rules for Wiener path integrals," Papers 1611.05194, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2016.