Citations for "Intangible Assets: How the Interaction of Computers and Organizational Structure Affects Stock Market Valuations"
by Erik Brynjolfsson & Loren Hitt & Shinkyu Yang
- Carol Corrado & Charles Hulten & Daniel Sichel, 2004.
"Measuring capital and technology: an expanded framework,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2004-65, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Carol Corrado & Charles Hulten & Daniel Sichel, 2005. "Measuring Capital and Technology: An Expanded Framework," NBER Chapters, in: Measuring Capital in the New Economy, pages 11-46 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brynjolfsson, Erik & Hitt, Lorin M., 2004.
"Computing Productivity: Firm-Level Evidence,"
4210-01, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Robert J. Gordon, 2000.
"Does the "New Economy" Measure Up to the Great Inventions of the Past?,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 14(4), pages 49-74, Fall.
- Gordon, Robert J, 2000. "Does the 'New Economy' Measure up to the Great Inventions of the Past?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2607, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert J. Gordon, 2000. "Does the "New Economy" Measure up to the Great Inventions of the Past?," NBER Working Papers 7833, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carol A. Corrado & Charles R. Hulten & Daniel E. Sichel, 2006.
"Intangible Capital and Economic Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
11948, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vilaseca Requena, J. & Torrent Sellens, J. & Lladós Masllorens, J., 2003. "Inversión en intangibles y competitividad internacional de la gran empresa española," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 21, pages 503-520, December.
- Jason G. Cummins, 2004.
"A new approach to the valuation of intangible capital,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2004-17, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jason G. Cummins, 2005. "A New Approach to the Valuation of Intangible Capital," NBER Chapters, in: Measuring Capital in the New Economy, pages 47-72 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jason G. Cummins, 2003. "A New Approach to the Valuation of Intangible Capital," NBER Working Papers 9924, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Green & Kerry Vandell, . "The Impact of Technology on the Internet on Commercial Real Estate," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 01-11, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Boyan Jovanovic & Peter L. Rousseau, 2008.
"Specific Capital and Technological Variety,"
Journal of Human Capital,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 2(2), pages 129-152.
- Diego Comin & Bart Hobijn, 2007. "Implementing Technology," NBER Working Papers 12886, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ana Rincon & Michela VECCHI & Francesco VENTURINI, 2012. "ICT spillovers, absorptive capacity and productivity performance," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 103/2012, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Rouben Indjikain & Donald S. Siegel, 2004.
"The Impact of Investment in IT on Economic Performance: Implications for Developing Countries,"
Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics
0414, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Indjikian, Rouben & Siegel, Donald S., 2005. "The Impact of Investment in IT on Economic Performance: Implications for Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 681-700, May.
- Hashmi, Aamir Rafique, 2007. "Intangible Capital, Barriers to Technology Adoption and Cross-Country Income Differences," MPRA Paper 5729, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chong, Alberto & Micco, Alejandro, 2003.
"The Internet and the ability to innovate in Latin America,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 53-72, March.
- Alberto Chong & Alejandro Micco, 2002. "The Internet and the Ability to Innovate in Latin America," Research Department Publications 4291, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Alejandro Micco & Alberto E. Chong, 2002. "The Internet and the Ability to Innovate in Latin America," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6495, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Alfredo Martín-Oliver & Vicente Salas-Fumas, 2007.
"The output and profit contribution of information technology and advertising investments in banks,"
Banco de Espa�a Working Papers
0740, Banco de Espa�a.
- Martín-Oliver, Alfredo & Salas-Fumás, Vicente, 2008. "The output and profit contribution of information technology and advertising investments in banks," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 229-255, April.
- Maliranta, Mika & Rouvinen, Petri, 2003. "Productivity Effects of ICT in Finnish Business," Discussion Papers 852, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Tomaž Hovelja, 2009. "Information Technology Deployment In A Transition Economy: Results From Slovenia," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 54(183), pages 56-88, October -.
- Martin Borowiecki & Bernhard Dachs & Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Steffen Kinkel & Johannes Pöschl & Magdolna Sass & Thomas Christian Schmall & Robert Stehrer & Andrea Szalavetz, 2012. "Global Value Chains and the EU Industry," wiiw Research Reports 383, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Alan Hughes & Michael S Scott Morton, 2005. "ICT and productivity growth - the paradox resolved?," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp316, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Alberto Chong & Alejandro Micco, 2002. "Internet y la capacidad de innovar en América Latina," Research Department Publications 4292, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Gu, Wulong & Gera, Surendra, 2004. "The Effect of Organizational Innovation and Information Technology on Firm Performance," The Canadian Economy in Transition 2004007e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis.
- Dieter Sadowski & Oliver Ludewig, 2003. "Organisational Capital: The Power of an Economic Metaphor: Organisational Capital in German Establishments," IAAEG Discussion Papers until 2011 200302, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Aitor Lacuesta & Omar Licandro & Teresa Molina & Luis A. Puch, 2009. "Innovation, Tangible and Intangible Investments and the Value of Spanish Firms," Working Papers 2009-19, FEDEA.
- Bart van Ark & Charles R. Hulten, 2007. "Innovation, Intangibles and Economic Growth: Towards A Comprehensive Accounting of the Knowledge Economy," Economics Program Working Papers 07-02, The Conference Board, Economics Program.
- Bruno Caprettini, 2008. "Finance and the Diffusion of Digital Technologies," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 98(6), pages 79-122, November-.
- Francesco Venturini & Ana Rincon-Aznar & Dr Michela Vecchi, 2013. "ICT as a general purpose technology: spillovers, absorptive capacity and productivity performance," NIESR Discussion Papers 11717, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.