Citations for "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity: Reply"
by Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1994.
"Technology and Trade,"
NBER Working Papers
4926, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pasquale Commendatore & Ingrid Kubin, 2005.
"Dynamic Effects of Regulation and Deregulation in Goods and Labour Markets,"
geewp49, Vienna University of Economics and Business Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
- Pasquale Commendatore & Ingrid Kubin, 2009. "Dynamic effects of regulation and deregulation in goods and labour markets," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 61(3), pages 517-537, July.
- Frédéric Robert-Nicoud & Federica Sbergami, 1999. "Endogenous Regional Policy in a Model of Agglomeration," IHEID Working Papers 02-2001, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco & Thisse, Jacques-François, 1999.
"Monopolistic Competition, Multiproduct Firms and Optimum Product Diversity,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2151, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ottaviano, G.I.P. & Thisse, J.-F., 1999. "Monopolistic Competition, Multiproduct Firms and Optimum Product Diversity," Economics Working Papers eco99/31, European University Institute.
- OTTAVIANO, Gianmarco & THISSE, Jacques-François, 1999. "Monopolistic competition, multiproduct firms and optimum product diversity," CORE Discussion Papers 1999019, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Rubén Hernández-Murillo & Gerard Llobet, 2004.
"Patent licensing revisited: heterogeneous firms and product differentiation,"
2002-031, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Hernandez-Murillo, Ruben & Llobet, Gerard, 2006. "Patent licensing revisited: Heterogeneous firms and product differentiation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 149-175, January.
- Gustavo Suárez, 1999.
"Tecnología De Transacciones Endógena Y Los Costos De La Inflación,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
003545, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Gustavo Suárez, 1999. "Tecnología De Transacciones Endógena Y Los Costos De La Inflación," ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE.
- Gustavo Suárez, . "Tecnología de Transacciones Endógena y los Costos de la Inflación," Borradores de Economia 119, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Carsten Eckel, 2009.
"International Trade and Retailing,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2597, CESifo Group Munich.
- Brakman, Steven & van Marrewijk, Charles, 1995. "Transfers, returns to scale, tied aid and monopolistic competition," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 333-354, August.
- Yang, Jiawen, 1995. "Exchange rate pass-through in the U.S. market: A cross-country and cross-product investigation," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 353-371.
- BEHRENS, Kristian & MURATA, Yasusada, 2005. "General equilibrium models of monopolistic competition: CRRA versus CARA," CORE Discussion Papers 2005033, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jaimovich, Nir, 2007.
"Firm dynamics and markup variations: Implications for sunspot equilibria and endogenous economic fluctuations,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 300-325, November.
- Nir Jaimovich, 2007. "Firm Dynamics and Markup Variations: Implications for Sunspot Equilibria and Endogenous Economic Fluctuation," Discussion Papers 07-011, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Cook, David, 2001. "Time to enter and business cycles," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 1241-1261, August.
- Oliver Deke, 2001. "Conserving Biodiversity by Commercialization? A Model Framework for a Market for Genetic Resources," Kiel Working Papers 1054, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Behrens, Kristian & Murata, Yasusada, 2007. "General equilibrium models of monopolistic competition: A new approach," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 776-787, September.
- Brito, Paulo & Costa, Luís F. & Dixon, Huw David, 2008.
"Non-smooth Dynamics and Multiple Equilibria in a Cournot-Ramsey Model with Endogenous Markups,"
Cardiff Economics Working Papers
E2008/21, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Jul 2010.
- Brito, Paulo B. & Costa, Luís F. & Dixon, Huw, 2013. "Non-smooth dynamics and multiple equilibria in a Cournot–Ramsey model with endogenous markups," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 2287-2306.
- Paulo Brito & Luís Costa & Huw Dixon, 2010. "Non-Smooth Dynamics and Multiple Equilibria in a Cournt-Ramsey Model with Endogenous Markups," Working Papers Department of Economics 2010/14, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Yew-Kwang Ng, 2006. "Do the Economies of Specialization Justify the Work Ethics? A Further Examination of Buchanan's Hypothesis," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 7(2), pages 385-403, November.
- Junius, Karsten, 1996. "Limits to industrial agglomeration," Kiel Working Papers 762, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Desmet, Klaus & Parente, Stephen, 2009. "The Evolution of Markets and the Revolution of Industry: A Quantitative Model of England's Development, 1300-2000," CEPR Discussion Papers 7290, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Weinrich, Gerd, 2007. "New Keynesian monopolistic competition and objective demand," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 153-173, February.
- Yin, Xriangkang, 1997. "A micro-macroeconomic analysis of the Chinese economy with imperfect competition," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 31-51.
- Josheski, Dushko & Koteski, Cane & Lazarov, Darko, 2011. "Monopolistic competition: Critical evaluation the theory of monopolistic competition with specific reference to the seminal 1977 paper by Dixit and Stiglitz," MPRA Paper 33802, University Library of Munich, Germany.