Transnational Access to Court for Commercial Claims: The Shortcomings of International Commercial Arbitration and Litigation
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsAccess to Court; International Commercial Arbitration; International Litigation; Hague Convention; New York Convention; costs; social contract; European Convention on Human Rights; international transactions; commercial law; access to justice gap; global governance; fees;
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- B15 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- K12 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Contract Law
- K4 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior
- K41 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Litigation Process
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zen:wpaper:37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Finn Marten Koerner). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zentrde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .