Private Justice in a Global Economy: From Litigation to Arbitration
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabrice Lumineau & Joanne E. Oxley, 2012.
"Let's Work It Out (or We'll See You in Court): Litigation and Private Dispute Resolution in Vertical Exchange Relationships,"
INFORMS, vol. 23(3), pages 820-834, June.
- Lumineau, Fabrice & Oxley, Joanne, 2012. "Let’s work it out (or we’ll see you in court): litigation and private dispute resolution in vertical exchange relationships," MPRA Paper 38361, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beth Yarbrough & Robert Yarbrough, 2003. "Homogeneity and Heterogeneity Within and Across Boundaries and Shorelines: Ensemble of Darwin's Finches and Human Transaction Types," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 165-191, May.
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:98:y:2017:i:c:p:341-353 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ari Van Assche & Galina A. Schwartz, 2013. "Contracting Institutions and Ownership Structure in International Joint Ventures," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-04, CIRANO.
- Van Assche, Ari & Schwartz, Galina A., 2013. "Contracting institutions and ownership structure in international joint ventures," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 124-132.
- Konrad, Kai A., 2017.
"Large investors, regulatory taking and investor-state dispute settlement,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 341-353.
- Kai A. Konrad, 2016. "Large Investors, Regulatory Taking and Investor-State Dispute Settlement," Working Papers tax-mpg-rps-2016-10_2, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Claire Lemercier, 2007. "Institutions," Post-Print halshs-00325107, HAL.
- Peter Leeson, 2007. "Efficient anarchy," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 130(1), pages 41-53, January.
- Beth Yarbrough & Robert Yarbrough, 2000. "Contracting Boundaries as Institutional Infrastructure: Efficacy, Adaptation, and Obsolescence: Commentary on La Croix and Ghiselin's Comments," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 169-176, May.
- Claire Cutler, 2013. "Human Rights Promotion through Transnational Investment Regimes: An International Political Economy Approach," Politics and Governance, Cogitatio Press, vol. 1(1), pages 16-31.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:intorg:v:55:y:2001:i:04:p:919-947_44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_INO .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.