The goals of sustainable development and the reform of the EU banana trade regime: a discussion of different trade instruments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Herrmann Roland, 1999. "Economic Impacts of the New European Banana Market Regime: The Case of Germany / Ökonomische Auswirkungen der neuen Bananenmarktordnung: Das Beispiel Deutschland," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 218(1-2), pages 63-84, February.
- Robert A. Feldman & Vincent Reinhart, 1996.
"Auction Format Matters: Evidence on Bidding Behavior and Seller Revenue,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 43(2), pages 395-418, June.
- Robert A Feldman & Vincent Reinhart, 1995. "Auction Format Matters; Evidenceon Bidding Behavior and Seller Revenue," IMF Working Papers 95/47, International Monetary Fund.
- Robert A. Feldman & Rajnish Mehra, 1993. "Auctions: Theory and Applications," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 40(3), pages 485-511, September.
- van Damme, E.E.C., 1997. "Tien misverstanden over veilingen," Other publications TiSEM c929fa51-e738-4878-8956-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:5205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .