Warum ein Abschied von der neuen deutschen Alterssicherungspolitik notwendig ist
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Parkallee 39, 28209 Bremen|
Web page: http://www.socium.uni-bremen.de/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stefan Bach & Viktor Steiner, 2007. "Zunehmende Ungleichheit der Markteinkommen: reale Zuwächse nur für Reiche," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 74(13), pages 193-198.
- Schmähl, Winfried, 2007. "Kriterien zur Beurteilung der weiteren Altersgrenzenanhebung in der GRV," Wirtschaftsdienst – Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftspolitik (1949 - 2007), ZBW – German National Library of Economics / Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, vol. 87(9), pages 592-599.
- Queisser, Monika & Whitehouse, Edward, 2005.
"Pensions at a glance: public policies across OECD countries,"
10907, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Whitehouse, Edward & Queisser, Monika, 2007. "Pensions at a glance: public policies across OECD countries," MPRA Paper 16349, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kornelia Hagen & Lucia A. Reisch, 2010. "Riesterrente: Politik ohne Marktbeobachtung," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 77(8), pages 2-14. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zeswps:012011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.