Recalibrating Europe's semi-sovereign welfare states
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Scharpf, Fritz W., 2002. "The European Social Model: Coping with the challenges of diversity," MPIfG Working Paper 02/8, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Esping-Andersen, Gosta (ed.), 2002. "Why We Need a New Welfare State," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199256433.
- Streeck, Wolfgang, 1999. "Competitive solidarity: Rethinking the European social model," MPIfG Working Paper 99/8, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Taylor-Gooby, Peter (ed.), 2004. "New Risks, New Welfare: The Transformation of the European Welfare State," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199267279.
- Gordon L Clark, 2003. "Pension security in the global economy: markets and national institutions in the 21st century," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 35(8), pages 1339-1356, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cerami, Alfio, 2008. "Central Europe in transition: emerging models of welfare and social assistance," MPRA Paper 8377, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:zbw:boesws:3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wzblpe:spi2006103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wzbbbde.html .