Competitive solidarity: Rethinking the European social model
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schulten, Thorsten, 2001. "Solidarische Lohnpolitik in Europa: Ansätze und Perspektiven einer Europäisierung gewerkschaftlicher Lohnpolitik," WSI Working Papers 92, The Institute of Economic and Social Research (WSI), Hans-Böckler-Foundation.
- Bispinck, Reinhard & Schulten, Thorsten, 2000. "Alliance for jobs: Is Germany following in the path of competitive corporatism? By Reinhard Bispinck and Thorsten Schulten," WSI Working Papers 84, The Institute of Economic and Social Research (WSI), Hans-Böckler-Foundation.
- Genschel, Philipp, 2003. "Die Globalisierung und der Wohlfahrtsstaat: Ein Literaturrückblick," MPIfG Working Paper 03/5, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Schulze-Cleven, Tobias, 2006. "The Politics of an Experimental Society: Creating Labor Market Flexibility in Europe," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt92x040tt, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Hemerijck, Anton, 2006. "Recalibrating Europe's semi-sovereign welfare states," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Labor Market Policy and Employment SP I 2006-103, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:mpifgw:p0023. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mpigfde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .