Towards sustainable resource management in the European Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daly, Herman E., 1990. "Toward some operational principles of sustainable development," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 1-6, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Winkler, Wolfgang, 2011. "Sustainable product development based on second law of thermodynamics," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(9), pages 3248-3256.
- Bartelmus, Peter, 2003. "Dematerialization and capital maintenance: two sides of the sustainability coin," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 61-81, August.
- Bringezu, Stefan & Schutz, Helmut & Steger, Soren & Baudisch, Jan, 2004. "International comparison of resource use and its relation to economic growth: The development of total material requirement, direct material inputs and hidden flows and the structure of TMR," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1-2), pages 97-124, November.
- Schütz, Helmut & Moll, Stephan & Bringezu, Stefan, 2003. "Globalisierung und die Verlagerung von Umweltbelastungen: Die Stoffströme des Handels der Europäischen Union," Wuppertal Papers 134, Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment and Energy.
- Bleischwitz, Raimund, 2003. "Governance of sustainable development: Towards synergies between corporate and political governance strategies," Wuppertal Papers 132, Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment and Energy.
- Bartelmus, Peter & Albert, Jörg & Tschochohei, Heinrich, 2003. "Wie teuer ist (uns) die Umwelt? Zur umweltökonomischen Gesamtrechnung in Deutschland," Wuppertal Papers 128, Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment and Energy.
More about this item
Keywordsmetabolism of the economy; resource management; material flows; physical growth; strategies for sustainability; total resource requirements; policydesign; target setting; Gesellschaftlicher Stoffwechsel; Ressourcenmanagement; Stoff-ströme; physisches Wachstum; Nachhaltigkeitsstrategien; Globaler Materialaufwand; Politikgestaltung; Zielsetzung;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wuppap:121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://wupperinst.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.