China's Technology Subsidies - Much ado about nothing?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Lopes-Bento, Cindy, 2013.
"Value for money? New microeconometric evidence on public R&D grants in Flanders,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 76-89.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Lopes-Bento, Cindy, 2012. "Value for money? New microeconometric evidence on public R&D grants in Flanders," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-034, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Giovanni Cerulli, 2010. "Modelling and Measuring the Effect of Public Subsidies on Business R&D: A Critical Review of the Econometric Literature," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 86(274), pages 421-449, September.
- José Ángel Zúñiga-Vicente & César Alonso-Borrego & Francisco J. Forcadell & José I. Galán, 2014.
"Assessing The Effect Of Public Subsidies On Firm R&D Investment: A Survey,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(1), pages 36-67, February.
- Zúñiga-Vicente, José Ángel & Forcadell, Francisco Javier & Galán-Zazo, José I. & Alonso-Borrego, César, 2012. "Assessing the effect of public subsidies on firm R&D investment : a survey," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1215, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Du, Julan & Xu, Chenggang, 2009. "Which Firms went Public in China? A Study of Financial Market Regulation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 812-824, April.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Adam Jaffe & Manuel Trajtenberg, 2005. "Market Value and Patent Citations," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 36(1), pages 16-38, Spring.
- Cai, Jing & Tylecote, Andrew, 2008. "Corporate governance and technological dynamism of Chinese firms in mobile telecommunications: A quantitative study," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 1790-1811, December.
- Tuomas Takalo & Tanja Tanayama & Otto Toivanen, 2013. "Estimating the Benefits of Targeted R&D Subsidies," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 95(1), pages 255-272, March.
- Heckman, James J. & Lalonde, Robert J. & Smith, Jeffrey A., 1999. "The economics and econometrics of active labor market programs," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 31, pages 1865-2097 Elsevier.
- Claro, Sebastian, 2006. "Supporting inefficient firms with capital subsidies: China and Germany in the 1990s," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 377-401, June.
- Zhu, Pingfang & Xu, Weimin & LUNDIN, Nannan, 2006. "The impact of government's fundings and tax incentives on industrial R&D investments--Empirical evidences from industrial sectors in Shanghai," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 51-69.
- ECKAUS, Richard S., 2006. "China's exports, subsidies to state-owned enterprises and the WTO," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 1-13.
More about this item
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CNA-2015-02-16 (China)
- NEP-CSE-2015-02-16 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2015-02-16 (Innovation)
- NEP-TID-2015-02-16 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
- NEP-TRA-2015-02-16 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:vfsc14:100536. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfsocea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.