Report NEP-CNA-2015-02-16This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daqing Yao & John Whalley, 2015. "An Evaluation of the Impact of the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone (SPFTZ)," NBER Working Papers 20901, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:oxf:wpaper:wps/2014-26 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Boeing, Philipp & Mueller, Elisabeth & Sandner, Philipp, 2015. "China's R&D explosion: Analyzing productivity effects across ownership types and over time," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-006, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:oxf:wpaper:wps/2014-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eiji Yamamura & Antonio R. Andrés, 2015. "Influence of age of child on differences in life satisfaction of males and females," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2015/02, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Bin Ni, 2013. "Are Investment Promotion Agencies Doing the Thing Right? Evidence from China," OSIPP Discussion Paper 13E004Rev., Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University, revised Jan 2015.
- Ha-Thu Nguyen, 2015. "How is credit scoring used to predict default in China?," EconomiX Working Papers 2015-1, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Böing, Philipp, 2014. "China's Technology Subsidies - Much ado about nothing?," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100536, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Thomas J. Holmes & Ellen R. McGrattan & Edward C. Prescott, 2015. "The Costs of Quid Pro Quo," Economic Policy Paper 15-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Emmanuel Olusegun Stober, 2014. "The Influence of Labor Intensive Export on China's Economy Growth," Working Papers 3, Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, Research Center in International Business and Economics (RCIBE).
- XuYi & Bas van Leeuwen & Jan Luiten van Zanden, 2015. "Urbanization in China, ca. 1100–1900," Working Papers 0063, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Schmerer, Hans-Jörg & Wang, Luhang, 2014. "Firm Performance and Trade with Low-Income Countries: Evidence from China," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100487, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Bin, Peng, 2015. "Regional Disparity and Dynamic Development of China: a Multidimensional Index," MPRA Paper 61849, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shuai Gao & Wenjia Cai & Wenling Liu & Can Wang & ZhongXiang Zhang, 2014. "Corporate Preferences for Domestic Policy Instruments under a Sectoral Market Mechanism: A Case Study of Shanxi Province in China," Working Papers 2014.89, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.