Report NEP-INO-2015-02-16This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Congressional Budget Office, 2014. "Federal Policies and Innovation," Reports 49487, Congressional Budget Office.
- Tavassoli, Sam & Karlsson, Charlie, 2015. "Firms’ Innovation Strategies Analyzed and Explained," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 396, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Carlo Cambini & Federico Caviggioli & Giuseppe Scellato, 2015. "R&D, Patenting and Market Regulation: Evidence from EU Electricity industry," IEFE Working Papers 78, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Böing, Philipp, 2014. "China's Technology Subsidies - Much ado about nothing?," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100536, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Boeing, Philipp & Mueller, Elisabeth & Sandner, Philipp, 2015. "China's R&D explosion: Analyzing productivity effects across ownership types and over time," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-006, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Watzinger, Martin & Schnitzer, Monika, 2014. "Measuring Spillovers of Venture Capital," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100318, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Aflaki, Sam & Masini , Andrea, 2014. "Does Economic Growth Matter? Technology-Push, Demand-Pull and Endogenous Drivers of Innovation in the Renewable Energy Industry," HEC Research Papers Series 1070, HEC Paris.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Doherr, Thorsten & Hussinger, Katrin & Schliessler, Paula & Toole, Andrew A., 2015. "Individual versus institutional ownership of university-discovered inventions," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-007, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Laura Diaz Anadon & Valentina Bosetti & Gabe Chan & Gregory Nemet & Elena Verdolini, 2014. "Energy Technology Expert Elicitations for Policy: Workshops, Modeling, and Meta-analysis," Working Papers 2014.91, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Richard T. Thakor & Andrew W. Lo, 2015. "Competition and R&D Financing Decisions: Theory and Evidence from the Biopharmaceutical Industry," NBER Working Papers 20903, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonio Navas, 2015. "Technology and the dynamics of comparative advantage," Working Papers 2015005, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Paolo Sgrignoli & Elena Agliari & Raffaella Burioni & Augusto Schianchi, 2014. "Instability And Network Effects In Innovative Markets," Working Papers 16/2014, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Hallingby, Hanne Kristine, 2014. "Analysing standardisation processes as technology trajectories in the mobile ecosystem: Implications for competition and innovation," 20th ITS Biennial Conference, Rio de Janeiro 2014: The Net and the Internet - Emerging Markets and Policies 106858, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Mikko Packalen & Jay Bhattacharya, 2015. "Cities and Ideas," NBER Working Papers 20921, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kovac, Eugen, 2014. "Venture Capital Financing of Innovation Races," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100302, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.