Soll man das Handelsblatt-Ranking BWL boykottieren?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dilger, Alexander & Müller, Harry, 2011. "Ein Forschungsleistungsranking auf der Grundlage von Google Scholar," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 12/2011, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
- Dilger, Alexander, 2009. "Rankings von Zeitschriften und Personen in der BWL," IÖB-Diskussionspapiere 5/09, University of Münster, Institute for Economic Education.
- Dilger, Alexander, 2011. "Befragung der Kommission Hochschulmanagement zu VHB-JOURQUAL," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 7/2011, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
- Berlemann, Michael & Haucap, Justus, 2012. "Which factors drive the decision to boycott and opt out of research rankings? A note," DICE Discussion Papers 72, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Michael Berlemann & Justus Haucap, 2012. "Which Factors Drive the Decision to Boycott and Opt Out of Research Rankings?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3997, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- M00 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2013-04-27 (German Papers)
- NEP-SOG-2013-04-27 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:umiodp:32013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ilmuede.html .