Soll man das Handelsblatt-Ranking BWL boykottieren?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dilger, Alexander & Müller, Harry, 2011. "Ein Forschungsleistungsranking auf der Grundlage von Google Scholar," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 12/2011, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
- Dilger, Alexander, 2009. "Rankings von Zeitschriften und Personen in der BWL," IÖB-Diskussionspapiere 5/09, University of Münster, Institute for Economic Education.
- Dilger, Alexander, 2011. "Befragung der Kommission Hochschulmanagement zu VHB-JOURQUAL," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 7/2011, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
- Michael Berlemann & Justus Haucap, 2012.
"Which Factors Drive the Decision to Boycott and Opt Out of Research Rankings?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3997, CESifo Group Munich.
- Berlemann, Michael & Haucap, Justus, 2012. "Which factors drive the decision to boycott and opt out of research rankings? A note," DICE Discussion Papers 72, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
More about this item
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- M00 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2013-04-27 (German Papers)
- NEP-SOG-2013-04-27 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:umiodp:32013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ilmuede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.