Befragung der Kommission Hochschulmanagement zu VHB-JOURQUAL
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dilger, Alexander, 2013. "Soll man das Handelsblatt-Ranking BWL boykottieren?," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 3/2013, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
More about this item
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- C83 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Survey Methods; Sampling Methods
- C49 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Other
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- M00 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General - - - General
- J45 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Public Sector Labor Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2011-08-09 (German Papers)
- NEP-SOG-2011-08-09 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:umiodp:72011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ilmuede.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .