On the distributional effects of minimum wages: A note
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mariano Bosch & Marco Manacorda, 2010.
"Minimum Wages and Earnings Inequality in Urban Mexico,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 2(4), pages 128-149, October.
- Bosch, Mariano & Manacorda, Marco, 2010. "Minimum Wages and Earnings Inequality in Urban Mexico," CEPR Discussion Papers 7882, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chun , Natalie & Khor, Niny, 2010. "Minimum Wages and Changing Wage Inequality in Indonesia," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 196, Asian Development Bank.
- Richard Dickens & Alan Manning & Tim Butcher, 2012.
"Minimum Wages and Wage Inequality: Some Theory and an Application to the UK,"
Working Paper Series
4512, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Tim Butcher & Richard Dickens & Alan Manning, 2012. "Minimum Wages and Wage Inequality: Some Theory and an Application to the UK," CEP Discussion Papers dp1177, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Butcher, Tim & Dickens, Richard & Manning, Alan, 2012. "Minimum wages and wage inequality: some theory and an application to the UK," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 48937, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Adam, Antonis & Moutos, Thomas, 2006. "Minimum wages, inequality and unemployment," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 170-176, August.
- Bosch, Mariano & Manacorda, Marco, 2008.
"Minimum wages and earnings inequality in urban Mexico. Revisiting the evidence,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
19561, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mariano Bosch & Marco Manacorda, 2008. "Minimum Wages and Earnings Inequality in Urban Mexico. Revisiting the Evidence," CEP Discussion Papers dp0880, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Patrick Belser & Uma Rani, 2015. "Minimum wages and inequality," Chapters,in: Labour Markets, Institutions and Inequality, chapter 5, pages 123-146 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordsstrategy of unions; wage dispersion; average and minimum wages; wage quota;
- J51 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Trade Unions: Objectives, Structure, and Effects
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
- J58 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-09-10 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ubwwpe:20173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ivbwmde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.