When to regulate airports: A simple rule
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sieg, Gernot, 2010.
"Grandfather rights in the market for airport slots,"
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological,
Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 29-37, January.
- Sieg, Gernot, 2009. "Grandfather rights in the market for airport slots," Economics Department Working Paper Series 4, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Economics Department.
- Marc Gürtler & Gernot Sieg, 2010.
"Crunch Time: A Policy to Avoid the 'Announcement Effect' when Terminating a Subsidy,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 11, pages 25-36, February.
- Gürtler, Marc & Sieg, Gernot, 2006. "Crunch time: The optimal policy to avoid the "Announcement Effect" when terminating a subsidy," Working Papers FW24V2, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Institute of Finance.
- Gürtler, Marc & Sieg, Gernot, 2008. "Crunch time: A policy to avoid the announcement effect when terminating a subsidy," Economics Department Working Paper Series 1, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Economics Department.
- Sieg Gernot & Stegemann Ulrike, 2010.
"Strategic Debt Management within the Stability and Growth Pact,"
Review of Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 61(3), pages 225-240, December.
- Sieg, Gernot & Stegemann, Ulrike, 2009. "Strategic debt management within the stability and growth pact," Economics Department Working Paper Series 5, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Economics Department.
More about this item
Keywordsairport regulation; aviation and non-aviation revenues; complementarity of aviation and non-aviation; locational rents;
- L93 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Air Transportation
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:tbswps:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwtbsde.html .