Analysing the two-level game: international and national determinants of change in education policy making
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Göran Therborn & K.C. Ho, 2009. "Introduction," City, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 53-62, March.
- J. Barkley Rosser, 2009. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Complexity, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Martens, Kerstin & Balzer, Carolin & Sackmann, Reinhold & Wexmann, Ansgar, 2004. "Comparing governance of international organisations: The EU, the OECD and educational policy," TranState Working Papers 7, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- Wendt, Alexander, 1992. "Anarchy is what states make of it: the social construction of power politics," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(02), pages 391-425, March.
- Streeck, Wolfgang & Thelen, Kathleen (ed.), 2005. "Beyond Continuity: Institutional Change in Advanced Political Economies," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199280469.
- Moravcsik, Andrew, 1997. "Taking Preferences Seriously: A Liberal Theory of International Politics," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 51(04), pages 513-553, September.
- March, James G. & Olsen, Johan P., 1998. "The Institutional Dynamics of International Political Orders," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 52(04), pages 943-969, September.
- Tsebelis, George, 1995. "Decision Making in Political Systems: Veto Players in Presidentialism, Parliamentarism, Multicameralism and Multipartyism," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(03), pages 289-325, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bieber, Tonia, 2011. "Convergence through communication and competition? The internationalization of secondary and higher education policies in Switzerland," TranState Working Papers 147, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- Bieber, Tonia, 2010. "Soft governance in education: The PISA study and the Bologna Process in Switzerland," TranState Working Papers 117, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:sfb597:72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zesbrde.html .