Net neutrality principles and its impact on quality of experience based service differentiation in mobile networks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christiaan Hogendorn, 2012. "Spillovers and Network Neutrality," Chapters,in: Regulation and the Performance of Communication and Information Networks, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jan MARKENDAHL & Östen MÄKITALO & Jan WERDING & Bengt G. MÖLLERYD, 2009. "Business Innovation Strategies to Reduce the Revenue Gap for Wireless Broadband Services," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(75), pages 35-56, 3rd quart.
- Laura Nurski, 2012. "Net Neutrality, Foreclosure and the Fast Lane: An empirical study of the UK," Working Papers 12-13, NET Institute.
- Crocioni, Pietro, 2011. "Net Neutrality in Europe: Desperately seeking a market failure," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 1-11, February.
More about this item
KeywordsQuality of Experience; Net Neutrality; Mobile Networks;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-09-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2016-09-25 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-MKT-2016-09-25 (Marketing)
- NEP-NET-2016-09-25 (Network Economics)
- NEP-PAY-2016-09-25 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
- NEP-REG-2016-09-25 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:itsr15:146319. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.itsworld.org/ .