Net Neutrality in Europe: Desperately seeking a market failure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beltrán, Fernando, 2012. "Using the economics of platforms to understand the broadband-based market formation in the New Zealand Ultra-Fast Broadband Network," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 724-735.
- Ricardo GONCALVES & Álvaro NASCIMENTO, 2013. "Next Generation Access Networks: The Post-Investment Conundrum," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(92), pages 91-112, 4th quart.
- Martínez, Luis & Álvarez San-Jaime, Oscar & Markendahl, Jan, 2015. "Net neutrality principles and its impact on quality of experience based service differentiation in mobile networks," 2015 Regional ITS Conference, Los Angeles 2015 146319, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Robb, Genna & Hawthorne, Ryan, 2018. "Net neutrality and market power: the case of South Africa," 29th European Regional ITS Conference, Trento 2018 184964, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- repec:kap:netnom:v:18:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11066-016-9110-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shin, Dong-Hee & Kim, Hyup (Henry) & Kim, Nam Cheol & Kim, So Jeong & Kim, Sungho & Kim, Guri, 2015. "Application of Actor-Network Theory to Network Neutrality in Korea," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127176, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Shin, Dong-Hee, 2012. "A case study of network neutrality in Korea," 23rd European Regional ITS Conference, Vienna 2012 60383, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Grove, Nico & Agic, Damir & Sedlmeir, Joachim, 2013. "Reporting policies of ISPs: Do general terms and conditions (GTCs) match with the reality?," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 88473, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Martinez, Luis & Alvarez, Oscar Alvarez & Markendahl, Jan, 2015. "Study of the potential impact of Quality-of-Experience based services on Net Neutrality principles," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127168, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Potgieter, Petrus H., 2014. "Alternatives to network neutrality: A South African perspective," 20th ITS Biennial Conference, Rio de Janeiro 2014: The Net and the Internet - Emerging Markets and Policies 106880, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
More about this item
KeywordsNet Neutrality Foreclosure Competitive-bottleneck Congestion;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:telpol:v:35:y:2011:i:1:p:1-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.